Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Which is why I love it.
The attraction of sexual desire.
And the temptation of future danger.
Its a play between the two.
Just like me.

The upcoming knowledge of lust and violence.
*Shrugs*
Humans are attracted to both.

That and I like the fact that the eyes are serpentine and feline in nature as well. I likes me some reptiles and felines.

And Lyra, your not vile, just ebil. Like Foamy.

-Purrs at the petting and nuzzles against her hand while listening intently to Notte-

That is another attraction.
One of the top things that people notice are the eyes.
Eyes can show just about everything, unless one is just that good at blocking them.
Have you ever actually watched your partner's eyes when they are seducing you.
They look wicked, like they are going to devour you, eat you alive.
Take all the pleasure.
It is simply addictive.
Although, one must always remember to watch the lips just as well.
A half smile, show of fang, its predatory.

*Cuddles against Anji's breasts*

-pets and feeds Zal a cookie-

I think I'd be afraid of the lady in Notte's siggy.

-is boob snuggled- xD

Strange. I don't find her intimidating at all.

Attractive, yes. Scary, no.

-Nums on a cookie while blinking up at Anji-

Mmm... Eyes are one of my favorite features of a person. I think I could spend hours upon hours staring at a person's eyes, especially blue or green eyes, I just love the swirl of hues in them.

So, Neon, did you decide I was evil just because of the burrows thing or did I do something else that was particularly naughty?

Just the borrows thing...and maybe the comment about not posting me with my picture's of my desktop...which is in a topic all its own...somewhere amongst the GD.

Neon Boy said:
*Nods at Notte's words.* You have a pretty way of using words. *Drool*
Merci.
I love to play on words, it is the most beautifully erotic thing ever.

Possibly.

As you've stated, it's both fascinating and frightening at the same time. As much as you feel the need in your very bones to run, you're just as much drawn in by it.

o.o

-Nuzzles Zal and Notte-

My eyes are weird. They're blue, sometimes with a mixture of yellow swirls. Where as, sometimes, they're green.

Mine are indecisive.

I didn't say that. I just asked if you were unable to add yourself to a network.

I am not, I need a USB Wireless adaptor...D: Slim computer has its small downfalls and I need to give my friends dad my mac address so he can add me to it, I am just lazy and havent gotten to it. Now I shall find a picture of my desktop

Sounds like how most of the women I'm into operate anymore.

Photo2.jpg
Isn't it beautiful?

-Snuggles up against Oji and Anji-

Hm... I think I have to agree with Notte on this one. Words can be very erotic. I find personally now that written stories are much more exciting than just pictures or a movie. It's definitely my preferred medium now I think.

Purdy desktop~

-Pets-

Yesh, mine too. I like to use words for whatever I can. Except when I really want to try and express something through my artwork.

Do you know if he set a password? If not you can try to connect with ethernet, use ipconfig to get the routers IP (which is listed under default gateway) and type that IP into your web browser and just type admin as the user and admin as the password. Then you can add your own MAC address.

Words are excellent, but...umm...I fail at putting thoughts into words like 99% of the time.

He has a password, and I need him to have the MAC address so I can get I think a password for my computer/set specifically to my Mac address and that when I do end up connecting it knows its me and whatnot and does not boot me. And An ethernet cord would be a hassle kinda @.@

And ye my desktop is totally on my floor. I have zero room elsewhere to put it.

He should just have to add your MAC address to the Access List. Shouldn't need a password. Unless you are talking about an encryption key.

Back
Top Bottom