Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to make a roleplay request

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
So there are some things I notice when looking at request, that help me determine whether I'll rp with people. Just thought I'd point some out. If anyone else has suggestions, feel free to post them.

1. Use grammar, spelling, and punctuation to the best of your abilities.
Don't forgo periods, commas, capitalization, and other things of that nature. People may use your request to determine if your posts will be understandable.

2. Don't just say "I'm looking for a roleplay." And leave it at that.
Chances are people won't have the patience to spend forever trying to find out what you like and what you don't. Do put pairings, settings, ideas, and characters that you would like to incorporate into an rp.

3. Try not to block all of your information into one huge paragraph.
I know I've done this as well, but some people don't want to read one huge paragraph. People will look for certain qualifiers in a request, to make there decision as to whether or not you interest them as a roleplayer. Make sure the info is easy to find.

4. Update regularly!
It's frustrating when you contact someone for an rp only to find that they are not interested in an rp they said they were interested in on their request. So update your wants, your don't wants, and your cravings.

Well, that's all I can think of that really stands out to me in a request. Anyone else have something?

Back
Top Bottom