Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Not your everyday maid- Zalvek and Val

She smiled weakly before bowing softly and then headed down the stairs to gather her things. As he asked about what time she would show up tomorrow, Yoko blinked before answering in a slight yell, "Ah, I'll be here by... 11 in the morning. Is that fine?" She figured that would be a reasonable time, since her customer seemed to enjoy sleeping a good bit.

He smiled following her halfway down the hall, he watched her descend down the stairs, listening to the sounds her of gathering her things. "Eleven is fine." he replied. Yup he sure did enjoy sleeping late... He always felt so refreshed. After the woman left, Hizumi returned to his room to get some more sleep so he could stay up during the night to get some more sketches done.

Yoko woke up bright and early that morning at 6. She took a rather long shower and sighed peacefully when the hot water landed on her skin. The other reason she had a tendency of taking them came from her more noticeable male parts. She shuddered and gasped while grasping onto the length and stroking furiously in her steaming bathroom. With a shudder and a gasp of pleasure a torrent of her seed splattered over the bathroom tiles. That marked the end of her shower, as she panted heavily and turned off the water.

She snugly fit into her outfit before gathering her cleaning supplies in a bag and exiting her house. Since she knew the way to her current employee's house, Yoko could easily find her way there this time, no getting lost along the way anymore.

Hizumi was lounging around in the living room when the doorbell rang. He sipped on his coffee as he rose to his feet wandering into the hallway. Opening the door he smiled at the woman before him. "Good morning." the man said before taking another sip of his warm beverage. "Have a good night's rest?" he asked before disappearing into his home returning to his post, assuming that she would follow him inside without having to invite her in. He sat down on the black arm chair looking out the large window gazing up at the sky. He would look quite different today than what he did the day before. Today he wasnâ??t as stressed rather relaxed and laid back.

â??Did you think about what I asked you?â? he asked casually, referring to the offer he had made her the day before. He really hadnâ??t expected her to give him a decision, he was just curious--and really anxious to know. He wanted her to move in. She had a nice figure that he could really use. She could try on costumes for him--she had the perfect face for them. Having a live model was much better than a mannequin. Not only that, if she worked for him he could maybe persuade her to wear a cuter maid's outfit.

Yoko smiled softly and nodded her head. "Ah, yes. I did. I hope you did as well sir..." She bowed her head as she stepped into the house. Since she left in such a worried state of mind yesterday, the girl didn't get to take a good look at the cleaning job. Now that there were less things cluttering the house, she could really tell that it was a beautiful house. Certainly the kind of place that she would have liked to live in. Her eyes also wandered over to the man. Something about him was much more... handsome. She wasn't sure what though, perhaps it was his much more clean appearance.

Her eyes looked down as he once more mentioned his offer. "Ah, um... Well I did think about it for a while. I'm still not sure though." Although the more she worked on this house, the more tempting it sounded to her. She shook her head and forgot about such ideas before looking up at him and saying, "I'm going to start working on upstairs then... If there's anything you need from me sir, just let me know and I'll help you with it." She bowed once more before taking her things and walking up the stairs.

Yeah it really was a nice house when it was clean. He honestly didnâ??t know how he let so much crap pile up like the way it did. He was normally a pretty neat person aside from there being scattered clothes, papers, and dishes in his room.. But that was normally just his room though never anywhere else in the houseâ??the house was too big to be dirtying up like that, plus he was used to living in a small apartment and usually stayed cramped up in his room with all his stuff. â??Yes I didâ?¦After weeks without proper sleep it was a really nice feeling.â? He said with a soft chuckle.

He replied with a smile.

â??Ah, well thatâ??s fineâ?¦ Take your timeâ?¦ No need to rush...â?

He smiled running his fingers through his bangs.

â??Ah, sure go ahead. Iâ??ll let you know.â?

Hizumi said as he got up from his chair. Sipping the now lukewarm beverage in his cup he exited the room into the kitchen. He hated coffee that wasnâ??t hot or warmâ?¦ â??Anything huh? Could that possibly mean sheâ??d oblige to dressing up for meâ?¦â? he thought as he poured out the old cup of coffee. Grabbing the coffee pot he began to pour himself another cup. After Yoko had left he had started more sketches and finally heâ??d gotten an idea he considered worthy of following through with. Heâ??d thrown most of his idea onto a mannequin, but couldnâ??t stop thinking about how cute it would look on Yoko and therefore stopped, having an insatiable urge to finish it on her.

After several minutes of contemplating on whether he should ask Yoko or not he finally concluded he should. Heâ??d never finish the damned thing if he didnâ??t get her in it. Sighing softly he gulped down the last bit of his coffee before ascending to the top floor of his home.

â??Yokoâ?¦â?

Hizumi called out to the woman unsure of what room she would be in.

< x.x I’m sorry I took so long to reply! I've been so very distracted. >-< >

Yoko smiled softly and nodded in approval before heading up the stairs. “That’s good to hear. Sleep is absolutely essential to one’s health after all.” Once on the second floor she headed to the right, where a few guest rooms and bath rooms were left to clean. It was odd that these rooms were empty as well, considering that only a single person lived here. Perhaps it was simply the natural flow of garbage from one room to another. Thankfully the dirt and grime in the room for the most part was simply bottles and empty cans and what not that just needed to be placed into a garbage bag or recycling bin. It was easy work and simple for her to do.

After all of the trash was removed, she reached for the soft feathery duster she had at her side and gave the guest rooms a light sweep, just to make sure that everything was absolutely fresh. It was then that her employer called out to her, and she lifted her head to follow the direction of the voice, even though Yoko could not see him through the door.

“Ah… Yes sir, what can I do for you?”

Back
Top Bottom