Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

6 AM Insomnia

Lawless

The Divine
It's 6 AM on a Friday morning. My alarm is gonna go off in 4 hours, so I'm sitting here in the dark, with my monitor screen set to the lowest light setting cause I don't feel like getting the power cord.

I'm hearing a male's voice laughing at me, and I close my eyes and see a friend of mine every time.

I had gotten into a mild fight with her six hours ago, and now I'm just feeling really depressed and a little freaked out.

My mind is far from peace, and it's racing won't let me sleep. I could take a tylenol PM or two, but I won't wake up for the alarm if I do, and if I DO wake up for it, then I'll more than likely feel like shit when I wake up.

So... who wants to entertain the morbidly depressed insomniac?

What you should do is get a glass of milk and a light bulb. I don't know if it works with the energy saving ones, though.
Put the lightbulb in the milk, so that the little connector bits are in the milk.
Then put the whole thing in the microwave for about 20 seconds.

The bulb will light up.

It doesn't help with your problems, but it is very cool.

Lawless said:
Y'know, I'd actually be tempted to start smoking pot, but the same friend I'm talking about would kill me.
*shrugs* Be yourself, however you need to be to be happy. If the people around you don't like you when you're happy, find new people.

Not advocating drug use, just advocating friends that will accept you unconditionally. Though if you ever happen to be in Bremerton, let me know, and I'll totally smoke you up. *laughs*

Where's Bremerton?

7:04. I woke up yesterday morning at 8:30.

Close to the 24 hour mark and I have a meeting at 12:30 today

Lawless said:
Where's Bremerton?

7:04. I woke up yesterday morning at 8:30.

Close to the 24 hour mark and I have a meeting at 12:30 today
Washington state.

...Ahahahahaha, 420 posts again!

I'm fucking in Mississippi, rofl, that shit ain't happenin XD Thanks for the offer though.

I think that might just mean you're destined to be a stoner. -nods-

I've been to Bremerton before. Don't see myself going back anytime soon though.

And I thought I was fucked, lol.

I didn't end up going to bed until like... 2 AM... I've got a stats test in about two hours and it's still a blizzard outside.
Classes haven't been canceled, as I expected and I am *really* not looking forward to going outside.
YAY. :D

BUT. There is a hockey game tonight against my school's biggest rivals - appropriately, for the weather today anyways, entitled the "white out game" - and I'm going to take out all my frustration there.
I'll yell extra loud for you. :p

Lol, cool, cool... all I have to look forward to is possibly opening a bank account, and then buying supplies for this Book Store the Graphic Design department in the school is opening as a fund raiser.

Back
Top Bottom