Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun putdowns

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
SO lets have a few fun putdowns...you know things you might say in jest..or seriously to tell someone they're not getting into your pants or they're not getting in again

You're so cute..but only when I'm really drunk..to fuck you you'd have to be hot...and I'm pretty sure I'd succumb to alcohol poisoning before that happened.

I want to sleep with you...I just don't want you to be there when it happens...

When will we have sex again? Oh as soon as possible...just not with each other...

Yes..we had sex..but honestly after trying it I've decided I can do better on my own.

Why won't we have sex? Well I've got five good reasons...some nights when I get really into it I've got ten..

I would have sex with you...but I've got so many people I like ahead of you in line.

This date was fantastic I don't want to ruin it with an ugly sweaty thing like sex...I'll call someone else so we don't mess up our night.

I slept with your sister, your mom and your dad, and the second best sex was you...

"Just because 'cool' and 'tool' rhyme, doesn't mean being a tool makes you cool. Actually makes you a fool, which ALSO rhymes with tool! :mrgreen:"

Whenever someone says the phrase 'not the sharpest tool in the shed':
"But a tool nonetheless..."
ZING!

Refering to people who pester others on which artist did what song:

Your mom made this. I should know because she was tampering with the cubase files as I was doing her from behind.

you should go down south for this one.

You know how you always brag that you are black below the waist, slick willy? Well, I have bad news...

When I think of sex with you I want to put a bag on your head...a plastic bag

Stop telling me that I make the wrong sounds during sex. Is it too much for you to get the hell off so I can watch the food network?

putdowns intimidate me. I never have to come up with them ebcause its the way I say thins that really upsets people=]

but, just this once.. Somebody said to me that you ain't fit to sleep with the pigs. Well, I stuck up for the pigs.

Youre lying! Who would fuck you much less get you drunk to do it? Er I mean, how terrible, go on.....

If you get any looser youll go from a whore to just a muppet with tits and enough room for both hands.

Afterwards youll want to spoon, but youre gonna get knifed...

Its not you, its me...I cant get it up when I look at you...even with the lights out I know its you and I just cant do that to my penis....

I want to have sex..I really do...I just don't want you to be there.

They said to expect a DOG, but hun, the dogs BIGGER then you.

-Curses one of her friends for that one-

I can't get it outa my head XP

Back
Top Bottom