Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I has another question

Do you know what VtM is?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
You know its odd how its so hard to find people who actually know what V:tM is considering there are so many people who request Vampire rps.

FUCK world of darkness. Every single game in that goddamn series is SHIT. The rules are shit, the plots are shit, the characters are shit.

Are we talking about the same World of Darkness? You know there's two of them now.

Lyra, why do you always say you 'has' a question? It bothers me so. I've noticed that in the internet world. I 'has' or I 'haz' a question. Why can't you just have it? ;-;

So, you don't like the Settites or Devils, Try? I thought they would be right up your alley.

I'm more inclined towards V:tR.
Second printing and was in my opinion much more versatile.
But that's just me.

V:tR took away my favorite clan though. Malkavian suited me so well which meant I was just that much more into the actual roleplaying aspect of the game.

I don't like the direction they took with it. They took out several of my favorite clans from the original and they turned werewolves into wimps.

True, but the overall mechanics were what I was looking at.
I wanted something that was easy to play with minimal setup and a GM who likes to shoot from the hip.
Guilty right there. Nver been good with long term plots...
>_<;;;

But then again, I started off with D&D 3rd edition, then moved to 3.5 and never upgraded again.
So, that might have something to do with looking for simpler things.

Its almost the same mechanics though isn't it? I didn't see much difference when I read the corebook anyway.

Back
Top Bottom