Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

They soon arrived at the restaurant and she got out of the car waiting for Jayden. She smiled as they walked to the entrance and she took his hand. "I'm glad." she said and kissed him lightly.

He kissed her back and smiled at the waiter as he asked how many."Just the two of us," When the waiter led them to their table and asked what they wanted to drink he waited for Roxie to order first

He smiled and shook his head when the waiter dropped off their drinks and asked if they were ready he spoke first."I think she is still deciding but I would like the shrimp alfredo"

"Hmm... I guess I'll get the lobster special you guys have going." she said and smiled. She handed her menu to the waiter and smiled. "Thank you." she said.

Azel Stormrose said:
He smiled and blew her a kiss noddong"Of course my love I will shar my food with you"
She smiled and took a bite of his food. "Thanks dear." She looked at him and smiled. "What do you feel like doing after this?" she asked him.

poisonedxkisses said:
Azel Stormrose said:
He smiled and blew her a kiss noddong"Of course my love I will shar my food with you"
She smiled and took a bite of his food. "Thanks dear." She looked at him and smiled. "What do you feel like doing after this?" she asked him.

He smiled and shrugged. "Im not really sure what to do. What do you feel like doing?"

poisonedxkisses said:
Azel Stormrose said:

Back
Top Bottom