Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

"Good... now... after today I want you to misbehave whenever you get the chance at school, I need to punish boys like you... mm no, just you." she said and winked, moaning as she kissed him.

He nodded and smiled kissing her passionatly as he pumped into her."Of course my love. I suppose the bathroom is in need of a cherry bomb." He chuckled "I do hope you come up with some kinky punishments

She moaned into his lips, holding onto him as their bodies melded together. "I'll try thinking of somethings..." she said and smiled, licking at his lips. "Ahnn.... shit that's so good!"

He smiled and nodded as he continued to kiss and pump into her passionatly."Oh god I am going to cum soon Roxie." He allowed the speed of his pumps to slow but made the force increase on her rocking her foward with each thrust

She moaned and kissed him, licking his lips. "MMmm... I'm close too." she whimpered, moving her hips against his, wanting him deeper in her. "Uhnn... Jayden... don't stop!" she pleaded

She held him and moaned as she felt herself reaching her breaking point. Within another minute she let out a loud scream as she began to cum, her juices squirting onto his cock, her body shaking in pleasurable spasms. "J...Jayden!!!" she moaned out.

He moaned and kissed her hard pumping into her. "Damnit Roxie I am going to cum soon. Can I please cum on your chest." His pumping had slowed to slow hard thrusts while he waited for her answer

She nodded. "Y...Yes... please." she whispered. "Cum wherever you want!" she told him." she kissed him, her body still spasming slightly from her orgasm.

He moaned and pulled out of her and moved gently guiding her to her knees. After a few quick strokes of his long cock her moaned out and let a stream of cum emerge from him and onto her chest."Oh god Roxie

She smiled as she watched him spray her chest with his cum, her fingers moving to rub against it. "Mmm.. dadmn, that was a lot" she whispered and kissed him deeply. "God that was good."

She laughed. "Uhm... I'm not sure, I'm getting hungry now though." she said and laughed. "All I've had in the past 10 hours was your cum." she said and laughed.

She kissed him back. "Sounds like a plan. Where would you like to go, my treat." she said. "Or we could eat here, but I'm short on food, have to go shopping." she said and smiled.

"I can't do that to you... I'd feel bad." she said and kissed him softly. "And Red Lobster is fine... I just wish you'd let me pay..." she stood up and draped the robe around her again, tying it as she went upstairs to her room to get changed.

She stripped her bathrobe off and walked to her closert to pick out a light pink tanktop and a black skirt. She got a pair of panties and a bra on before putting her clothes on. "Alright..." she said a little dejectedly. "I love you." she said and moved to kiss him.

He smiled and kissed her passionatly"I love you to so so much, and that is why I am going to buy you a great meal my love." He smiled and moved to the bdside table and grabbed his wallet and chuckled"Don't be mad please"

"I'm teasing you... I'm not mad." she said and kissed him deeply. "Besides, how could I be mad at someone as wonderful as you?" she let a figer caress his face lightly as she turned to walk back downstairs.

"Hahaha.. yes, let's go." she grabbed her car keys and walked out to her car, getting in the drivers seat, starting it up, waiting for Jayden to get in.

Back
Top Bottom