Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

"Mmm... stay nude.. it's such a perfect day I wouldn't want to spoil it." she said aqnd kissed him, standing up and throwing a robe over her body. "As for me, I have neighbors who think I'm 'unacceptable' so I have to practice caution..." she winked. "I'll undress again a little later." she said and smiled.

He nodded and smiled softly kissing her and sitting down in the living room looking around with a heavy sigh"Oh my god this looks like alot more then it did last evening." He chuckled and smiled"Where do we start."

"Yeah, that's because you know what's in store when we finish." she said and laughed, kissing him. "Let's get through half, see what we feel like doing afterwards." she said and smiled.

He nodded and slid one of the larger stacks over to him."SO what are you looking for in these applications? Rich parents, money problems, or acadimics?" He smiled over at her

"Well, I'm in the process of trying to incorperate financial help into the school, but the majority of applicants don't need it, so first is financial needs, if they need help paying I look through them first and based on academic performance and extracuricular activities I decide wether they are acceptable. I mainly base it on lowest income to highest." she said., "That way it's fair."

He nodded and began going through many folders extremly quickly tossing them all to the pile he had designated as the rejects."To much money. No skill. Usless." Finally he opened a small folder and glanced through it."Hello this one is interesting. One parent military the other unemployed. Low income but very high acadimic merits. He is a member of the fencing team, the science club, and his school HOSA(Health Occupation Students of America). This is promising

((My high school had a HOSA... thank you for being kind enough to explain it though. ^.^))
"Yes, it does sound pretty good. When we weed out the people who are 'eligible' put them in a pile over here. The other losers, throw over there." she said and smiled, looking through a pile near her.

((Sorry I did not know if yours had one))

He nodded and layed the folder down and then kicked the others out of his way. He smiled at her as he slid another pile over to him and sighed beggining to go through it

"It's not all fun and games being an old wench of a principal." she said laughing. She knew her ways of discipling rule breakers wasn't as kind as the students liked and she had earned tons of terrible nicknames. She sighed and looked at Jayden. None of that seems to matter anymore... I have him...

He sighed and tossed another couple into the maybe pile and the rest into the declined."I used to wonder why there were so few kids in this school....Now I know. You have such a wonderfull job my love." He smirked at her and stuck his tongue out

"Yeah... but the students hate me..." she said and sighed. "I'm sure you hated me before yesterday too." she said, feeling a bit melancholy. "I mean I hate being such a stick in the mud..."

He sighed and sat the folders he was looking through down and moved kneeling in front of her smiling gently"I did not hate you my love. I was simply intimidated by the power you had over the school." He kissed her and chuckled"I misunderstood you:

"Well, at least it wasn't hate." She said and smiled. "I always fancied you. I secretly enjoyed everysingle time you were sent to me... just never had the courage to actually do anything..." she said and laughed. "But I'm glad I had a sudden burst of insanity to make me do that..."

He smiled and nodded kissing her again"I love you to my dear." He gave her a questioning look."Are you sure right here where the neighbors may be able to see you getting your brains fucked out by a student

"Positive... let them see... whi knows maybe they'll enjoy it..." she teased and licked at his lips. "Mm..." she smilede as she reached dowm and started to stroke his cock, trying to get him hard.

He smiled and nodded sighing in pleasure when her hand touched his cock. It did not take long for his body to react to her soft touch and for him to grow hard. "Allright Roxie if you want them to see then we will let them see." With that he stood pulling her to her feet and tearing her robe off. He then turned her around and bent her over the couch sliding his cock deep into her hungry body. He leaned down and bit on her shoulder before beggining to pump hard into her.

She hungrily nipped at his neck, moaning as he pumped in to her body. "I love you Jayden... please... keep going, show me how much you love my pussy." she teased and kissed him. "Let them see... I'm in my house they can't complain." she moaned. "Beside I love showing off your nice body." she winked.

She moaned and smiled. "I love you... and yes, why don't you show me how much you love my whole body, who knows, maybe one day I can make.. AHNN!" she maoned as he pumped his cock in deeper. "...you feel just as good."

He reached under her and began to massage her breasts as he pumped into her."You make me feel wonderfull every time you touch me my love." He began nibbleing on her neck and ear as he pumped into her

Back
Top Bottom