Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

She screamed in pleasure, her body tensing. "FUCK!" she bit her lip and gripped the sheets, her eyes wandering down. "Please... keep eating me out... don't stop!"

He nodded against her pussy cuasing his tongue to move inside her as he twisted it in a corkscrew type manor. He smiled and fingered her harder as he ate her out. He was getting aroused just by eating her. He wanted so badly to plunge his cock into her. However this was about what she wanted

"Uhnnn... shit Jayden I'm so close!" she arched her back, her body tensing as he fingered and licked at her pussy. "Don't stop, I want to cum for you..." she moaned and as he kept pleasing her pussy she gripped the sheets, the tension building in her lower body. "AHN!!!" she screamed as she reached her climax, her juices squirting into his mouth and tongue, some getting onto his lips. "Shhhiiit..." she whimpered.

He smiled and kept licking and fingering her as he began to feel her body tenseing and heard her begging for him to continue. When she said she wanted to cum for him he moaned in anticipation. Finally when her climax hit he eagerly drank down her juices and smiled as he came up sucking the juices off his finger before kissing her allowing some of th ejuices to drip into her mouth

She licked happily at her pussy juices from his fingers. "Damn... Jayden, if that's how you appreciate me I don't want you to stop." she teased and sucked on his fingers playfully. She smiled at him and hugged him. "I love you Jayden." she said.

He smiled and nodded"I do not mind appreciating you at all if you want it all day." kissed her deeply and sighed happily hearing her say those words"I love you to so much Roxie"

He smiled and nodded kissing her deeply as he moved spreading her legs and sliding his cock into her. This time not forcfully orlustfully but slowly and lovingly. With a small moan he slowly moved in and out of her body"Tell me if you want it harder"

"Keep doing it like that for right now, I'll let you know when to start getting faster." she said and kissed him, nibbling at his ear lobe gently.

He nodded and smiled moaning gently as she nibbled on his ear lobe. He kept moving at the slow pace pumping gently in and out of her body placing gentle kisses along her chest and nipples

She moaned softly and bit her lip. "Start going a bit faster.." she said softly, licking at his lips. "Please..." she held onto him, kissing him.

He smiled and nodded gently."Yes my love" He began pumping slightly faster and harder into her body kissing her gently and nibleing on her neck as he pumped"I love you Roxie"

He moaned into the passionate kiss and continued pumping harder and faster into her soft body."Your body feels so amazing Roxie!" He broke the kiss to begin nibbleing on her neck and ears

When he rolled and she was on top of him she moaned softly and began to ride him with as much force as she could. "I love you so much Jayden..." she whispered.

He moaned and reached up groping her breasts roughly pumping his hips up into hers every time she pushed them down onto him."I love you to." he smiled and leaned up kissing her passionatly

"Yea... me too.." she whimpered, her body tensing as she pounded herself onto his cock. Soon he body tensed, her pussy clenching his cock, her body beginning to spasm. "Shit!" she moaned out.

He moaned and pulled her down kissing her passionatly. When the kiss broke he was moaning heavily and he stared into her eyes"Inside you?" He smiled softly though he was still pumping his hips he stifled the moans begging to escape until she answered

"Yes... cum inside my Jayden... I want your seed to fill me up." she moaned as he continued thrusting. "I love you so much Jayden... please don't stop yet..." she moaned and spread her legs, knowing he was going to pump her full of his cum soon. She loved every movement their bodies made, making her feel more nad more pleasure.

He moaned and pumped up harder into her. With one last hard thrust he came pumping his hot seed deep into her body"Oh god Roxie." With a final spasm he pumped the last of his seed into her

She moaned and kissed him. "I love you Jayden.... now... you promised you'd help me with some of those applications... I think we should get started on them... otherwise they'll never get done."

Back
Top Bottom