Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

He chuckled and took a big bite from his food swollowing it and smiling "This is absolutly dilicious" He was taking off guard by her comment"Really no one had ever done that to you before!?!" He laughed and looked over at her shrugging at her question"I honestly dont know I guess it is just a natural skill....Honestly you were the first woman I have ever eaten out before"

"You lie!" she said and laughed. "You swear you've never done that before?" she asked and smiled. "Wow... I feel special now." she smiled. "Yeah, isn't it good though?" she teased. "My dad was a cook when I was younger, was pretty much in the same boat as you, having wealthy parents, doting on me, putting me in the best schools." she sighed. "Got old after a while though." she smiled at him.

He laughed at her responce and held his hands up like he was in court"If I am lieing I swear im dieing." He chuckled and smiled over at her"Yeah it was old th efirst time they tried it. I have been kicked out of so many provate schools I am honestly suprised you even accepted me into yours

"Hey, what can I say, something about you attracted me... as you can tell." she said and laughed. "Besides, I was kicked out of school when I was your age... my mom always cried every single time, made me laugh back then..." she shook her head. "Now I feel bad about it, but I didn't turn out too badly." she smiled and took a bite of her food.

He smiled and nodded"I think you turned out great Roxie." He took another bite of food and a sip of his whine."So while we are on the topic of atractions what turns you on more then anything Roxie?"

"Hmm... good question. I love rebels." she said and smiled. "Anyone who goes against the grain..." She looked at him. "Hell, one of the main reasons I caused my parents so much grief." she laughed. "Perhaps what attracted me to you." She smiled. "And you? What turns you on the most?" she sipped at her wine and looked into his eyes.

He smiled and shrugged."Honestly I have always been an extremly kinky indevidual but I guess one of my bigest turn ons would have to be a woman who is in complete control. Especially one who is not afraid to be a little rough with her man

She smiled. "Hmm... fun..." she said and laughed lightly. After a while she finished her dinner and sipped at her wine before starting to clean the dishes. She looked ay Jayden and smiled. Rough...eh? He'd have to pay me back though... I'm not always going to dominate him. she thought to herself.

He smiled and moved up behind her and wrapped his arms tightly around her kissing her neck nibbleing on it teasingly."WHat can I help you do Roxie? ANything at all I can do to help you?"

"Yeah, get naked, I'll be done in a minute and I don't want to wait for you to get undressed. I want to get down to business as soon as possible." she said and winked, kissing him as her wrapped her arms around her waist.

He smiled and kissed her one last time"ALrigh I will be upstairs waiting then" He turned and started up the stairs taking his shirt off as he walked. By the time he reached her room he had his pants undone and was kicking his shoes off. He finished undressing and sat on her bed waiting obediantly for her

After a minute or two she went upstairs, taking off her blouse and bra as she walked, tossing them into a pile on the far end of her room as she entered. "Mmm.. good boy." she teased and smiled as she undid her skirt, pulling that and her panties off, naked as she pushed him onto the bed, straddling him. "Now... what do you want to do first?" she asked as she leaned over his body.

He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her as she straddled him. He blushed lightly and looked up at her as she sat on top of him."I do not know Roxie." He leaned up and kissed her neck moaning in her ear"I want you to be rough with me"

"rough...?" she said seductively, letting her lips trail against his chest. "Such as...?" she smirked, not waiting for an answer as she grabbed his hands and pinned them to the bed over his head. "How rough?" she asked, biting his lip lightly. "Just so I have an idea of what I can get away with?"

He moaned roughly when she nibbled on his lip. He went to answer her question he was cut off only being able to let a loud moan when she siezed his lip in her teeth"As roug as you want...I want you to do anything you want to me."

She smiled and nodded. "Alright." she said. She stood up and smiled. "Whatever I want to do, huh?" she winked. "This should be fun." she moved towards her closet and got two pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. She walked back to the bed and cuffed him to the bed posts. "You want rough? You'll get it." she said and tied the blindfold around his eyes after he was cuffed. She smiled and kissed his stomach. "Comfortable?" she asked seductively and slowly stroked his shaft and balls.

He smiled softly when she got up and his smile got wider when she returned with the blindfold and cuffs. After she had secured him to the bed and blinfolded him he looked around. He had to admit the darkness made him uneasy. WHen he felt he rlips on his stomache he and heard her ask her question he nodded"Yes Roxie

"Good." she said. She licked from his stomach down to his pubic area, licking at his shaft and balls. "Stay here..." she said and laughed deviously, knowing he couldn't go anywhere without her consent, even if he wanted.

He moaned as she licked him and sighed happily when she licked his shaft and balls. When she said to stay there and she moved away he was a bit uneasy. He gently tugged on the restraints holding him"Roxie were are you going?" He was seriously not happy with being restrained without being able to feel her skin

"I'll be back, love." she said and giggled softly. She went into the kitchen and got the candles, whipped cream and some strawberries. She walked back into her bed room and smiled, moving to the bed, leaning down and kissing his lips softly before pulling away. "Open your mouth." she said and touched his face lightly.

He waited nervously for the few moments she was gone to pass. When he heard her come back he waited very patiantly and smiled happily when her lips touched his. He was confused by her command but he knew he was not in the position to argue so he did as he was told

She smiled as he opened his mouth and leaned over him, biting into the strawberry, letting some of the juices drip from her mouth inot his. "Mmm... I'm curious to see what prevails more." she said and backed away. "Pain or pleasure..." she said as she straddled him again, lighting the candle, placing it on the nightstand. "I'm going to ride you, but during that I'll be dripping hot wax on you in intervals, i want to know which you feel more. My pussy or the wax." she said and smiled licking at his chest. "Sound fair?" she asked.

He swolled the juice and smiled"mmmmm" He blushed and pulled on the restraints..He was nervous about having the wax dripped on him"W..Why wax Roxie.." He swollowed and tugged a little harder."How much will the wax hurt?"

"I don;t know, but you said be rough, I'm just obliging." she kissed him. "If it hurts to much, just tell me to stop and I will, I'm not out to hurt you too much." she said and smiled. "I promise. You give the word I stop." she said.

He swollod and nodded softly"Alright if it hurts to much I will tell you. I will try to be touch enough that you dont have to quit Roxie." He smiled nervously and sighed "Alright I am ready to start whenever you are"

Back
Top Bottom