Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

"Uhnn!" as he nibbled on her nipples she felt her body tense slightly. "Jayden..." she said and smirked. "I'm holding you to that." she moaned softly as he sucked on her breasts but as his hands moved to her panties she felt a tidal wave of excitement rush over her. As soon as he buried his head between her legs and lapped at her pussy she gripped at the edges of the desk and moaned. "Oooh fuck yea..." she bit her lip and spread her legs a bit more, loving the attention that his tongue was giving her pussy.

He smiled and used his hand to spread her legs further apart before letting them wander back up and grope her breasts paying special attention to tweaking and rolling her nipples. As his hands played with her breasts he allowed his tongue to bury itself deep inside her pussy as he began twisting it around inside her.

"Uhnn... shit you are so fucking good with that tingue." she moaned out. She kept her legs spread as his hands groped her breasts. She knew this was wrong and she could get fired, but damn he was worth it. As his tongue slipped deeper into her pussy she moaned more. "How's it taste?" she asked him, holding his head close to her pussy.

He moaned as she gripped his head. He knew that both of them could get in major trouble for this but at this particular moment that was not important. He groped her breasts harder tugging on her nipples rolling them between his fingers. When she asked how it tasted he managed to pull his head bac enough to mumble out"It tastes amazing Roxie"

"MMm... as amzing as it feels?" she asked softly. "Oh my god!!" she moaned out as her legs spread more, wanting him to go deeper with his probing tonuge. "Fuck... yesss!" she smiled slightly, bit her lip, trying not to moan to loudly.

He smiled and nodded"Yes Roxie as good as it feels. I intend on making you feel even better." With that he buried his face deeper into her pushing his tongue(which was longer then your average tongue) deeper into her body twisting it more. He loved the taste of her pussy and he wandered if she was a squirter or not but he intended on getting th eanswer to that question

"Ahnn!! Fuck.." she moaned and bit her lip, moaning. She felt herself nearing her climax and bit her lip. "I'm so close Jayden, please... don't stop!" she gripped her desk and moaned again, shaking slightly.

He smiled and continued to probe her with his tongue forcing it deeper into her. He wanted to make his principal explode with pleasure. And if she was indeed a squirter he wanted to taste her love juice

"Ahnn.. AHNN!" she clamped down on her lip to muffle her scream as she hit her climax her body tensing as her pussy began to explode onto his tongue, squirting into his mouth. "Ooooh FUCK!!" she shook slightly, trying to control her spasms.

As soon as her body began to shake and her pussy began to unload its juice into his mouth he eagerly swallowed it down. IN his mind he knew that he had done extremly well and he doubted that she had been given such a good eat out in a long time. When he was finally finished licking up her juice he stood and leaned over her kissing her so that she could taste the sex on his lips."How was it"

She licked some of her left over juices from his lips and smiled. "Perfect..." she said and smiled. "That was amazing... better than I've ever experienced..." she said and moved her lips down to his neck, kissing and nibbling it lightly.

He moaned and shivered as she began to nibble on his neck."I am glad you enjoyed it so much" . He leaned foward letting her have full access to his neck as much as she wanted. "Your getting me all excited again"

"Good, because I want you to fuck me. No... I need you to fuck me." she said and kissed him deeply, before sucking at his neck again. She stroked his member, wanting him to get hard again, her body tingling from wanting more.

He smiled and kissed her deeply loving the taste of the sweat and sex on her lips. He moaned when her soft hand gripped his member and began stroking him it instantly growing slightly hard in her hands as he lips teased his neck. "Roxie is this going to turn into a regular thing between us?" He was praying her answer would be yes

"If you'd like it to be, but seriously we can't keep doing this at school, as much as it's exciting, secretaries could come in at any time... so my bed is always open to you, if you want." she siad and winked. She smiled. "Maybe you can help me come up with rules that are a bit more loose." she said.

He smiled and kissed her deeply."WHy dont we quit for now then and I will come to your place tonight and we can continue. You can unleash any kinky thing you want on me tonight." This would work out great considering he already lived alone. Hi parent paid for a small apartment for him to attend school here

"Aww... your gonna leave me hanging?" she asked, pouting. "It better be the best sex I've ever had if your gonna make me wait." she teased and kissed him. "Get to class!" she snapped, putting her principal act back into effect. "And you better be at my house by 5:30 sharp, dinner and 'dessert' will be waiting." she said and smirked. She quickly scrawled her address on a piece of paper and handed it to him after they got dressed.

He smiled and faked a cringe when she threw her principal tone at him. Once he was dressed and had his hair fixed he took her address and memorized it before folding it up and placing it into his inner pocket. He nodded and turned leaving the office and returning to class. After school was over he went home and gathered a few things for an overnight stay and headed to her house. He knocked on her door at exactly 5:30 sharp.

Roxie walked to the door, opening it and smiled at him. "Hey." she said and smiled. "You're on time... good." she smiled and ushered him in. "Sorry bout the mess in the living room, working on more entries and people who aren't 'qualified' to be in our school." she rolled her eyes. "Here, let me take your stuff, dinner will be done shortly." she took his things and walked up to her room, making sure everything was out of the way. She then walked downstaris and smiled. "Hope you like shrimp." she said and moved a little closer, kissing him deeply. "C'mon, let's sit in the dining room." she said, leading him into a large room, a table in the middle, decorated with a vase of pink roses, a white table cloth and candles. "Not often I have company..." she said and laughed.

He smiled and walked into her house letter her take all of his belongings. He looked around at the piles of papers from applicants attempting to get into this school. He allowed her to lead him into the dining room and before rushing to pull her chair out for her. Once her chair was out he sat down accross from her"Maybe later when we are done playing I can help you with those pesky applicants you have to deal with." He looked her body over and smiled again"You look beautifull tonight roxie"

"Thank you, it's relaxing, not having to worry about pleasing every one at school, I love having free time at noight, so the majority of that paper work takes forever to complete." she smiled. "I'd love you help, but like I said, pleasure first." She smiled at him. "I'm not as anal in real life as I am in that school, it just I feel like your parents expect so much, so i have to act tough, never have time for a social life." She smiled at him. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable today.." she said and chuckled.

He chuckled and nodded"Oh believe me my parents are truly anal. THey are so displeased that I am not top of the class and all that stupid shit that they think is so important." He sighed and shook his head."Of course pleasure first what was I thinking." He smiled and shook his head again"No worrie the pleasure was well worth the small amount of discomfort"

She smiled at him. "So, tell me... have fun today?" she asked and laughed lightly. She stood up as she eard the timer go off. "Dinner's done, you can answer I'll still hear you." se said and walked into he kitchen grabbing 2 dishes, a bottle of wine, silverware and then brought the food out. She lit the candles and smiled at him. "Sorry, trying to get in the mood." she said and laughed, getting two wine glasses from the curio in the dining room.

He smiled and nodded to her question"Yes I had alot of fun Roxie. How about you I do hope that I was enough for you today in the office." When she returned he rushed to help her get things set up and smiled at her comment about trying to get the mood set."Trust me Roxie jist having you in the room with me sets the mood enough."

She smiled. "You are such a flatterer." she kissed him. "Thank you." she sat down after everything was ready and served him his shrimp alfredo before putting some on her plate. "Bon appetit!" she said and smiled. She looked at him. "Yes, it was enough to kepp my lower stomach feeling excited all day. I was quivering from after shock." she said and smiled. "And that my dear has never happened before, so I am curious, where do you learn how to please someone that well?"

Back
Top Bottom