Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

Jayden cursed under his breath as he walked towards the all dreaded Prinsipal's office. Jayden was a jr. at the future's hope private school for privilaged children. Privilaged more like spoiled. He was about 5" 7' and was decently built for his age. His long silvery grey hair was pulled back into a semi-loose ponytail from which a few small strands hung from. His pale ice blue eyes scanned the open doorways into the classrooms as he walked by some of them.
Jayden reached the office door and took a deep breath. Even though he was really tough the principal still scared him. Se was probably the single scariest woman alive only because she was so fierce about the way she enforced the rules of this school. He new the hell she would raise for his reason for being here. He had origionally got in trouble for having the sleeves of his uniform shirt rolled up and safety pinned to keep them from rolling down. Things only got worse when he argued with his professor and called him an enforcer of assinign rules. WIth a deep breath he shoved the door open and walked in. He knew she was going to be expecting him and her welcomes were not warm

Miss Roxie Lyon was at her desk, brushing her light brown bangs out of her eyes, the rest of her long hair pulled back in a tight bun. She was expecting one of the 'boys' who from what she knew were trouble makers. "Jayden..." she sighed and pulled out the file that the school kept for him, along with every other student that attended Future's Hope. She smiled at the picture on file for him. "This my be fun..." she said and stood up, unbuttoning the top button of her blouse. She walked towards her office door and opened it just as Jayden walked up. "Ahhh Jayden, welcome!" she said and smiled. Even though she sounded cold, she was actually quite excited about a visit.

Jayden was immediatly caught off guard by the young pincipal waiting in the doorway. "M...Miss Lyon?" He was even more confused by her greeting...She sounded cold but her facial expression was strangly inviting..Then his eyes caught the unbuttoned top of her blouse and he had to fight really hard to not stare at her. So instead he bowed and brushed past her to take a seat in front of her desk to await the trouble he was sure was about to reach him.

"Sit down!" she said and looked at him, her eyes burning with faux anger. She had to instill fear, it was her method, plus she had a reputation to withhold. "Jayden, talking back, wearing your uniform incorrectly? Tsk,tsk... you know better than that." She sat at her desk and crossed her long, smooth legs. "So you find my rules assinine? Well, I suppose you could make better rules then." She leaned against her desk, her cleavage showing from the top of her unbuttoned blouse. "Now, I have half a mind to suspend you right now... but I have a feeling that you deserve a... bit.... better." she stood up and moved towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Tell me, what other rules do you find assinine?" she said sitting on her desk, legs crossing again.

"Sit down!" she said and looked at him, her eyes burning with faux anger. She had to instill fear, it was her method, plus she had a reputation to withhold. "Jayden, talking back, wearing your uniform incorrectly? Tsk,tsk... you know better than that." She sat at her desk and crossed her long, smooth legs. "So you find my rules assinine? Well, I suppose you could make better rules then." She leaned against her desk, her cleavage showing from the top of her unbuttoned blouse. "Now, I have half a mind to suspend you right now... but I have a feeling that you deserve a... bit.... better." she stood up and moved towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Tell me, what other rules do you find assinine?" she said sitting on her desk, legs crossing again.

He quickly sat when she yeld at him. He watched carefully as she sat down his eyes locking on her legs causing him to swallow hard. Damnit why does our principal have to be so freaking hot?? It is so hard to focus on being in trouble when she is looking so sexy. He jerked his head away from her cleavage when she questioned his questioning her rules"Yeah I most likely could make better rules then whoever makes yours miss Lyon" When she threatened his suspension he looked up at her with horrid fear in his eyes. He could not afford to be suspended he was top of his class. When she moved towards him he instinctavly moved away slightly but when her hand fell on his shoulder and he had to fightly the pleasurable feeling of being touched by her. "What other rules? ummm The no piercings one is kinda dumb." As soon as he spoke he cursed himself for digging his grave stupid

"Hmm... yes, that is pretty dumb, but they're here to keep troublemakers like you in line." She said, leaning slightly. She smiled devishly, and licked her lips. "Now, what else do you want to bad mouth about our lovely school." She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned a bit closer, the scent of her perfume tantalizing his senses. She ran her hands along his chest, fingering the tie that the males of the school had to wear and pulled him a bit closer.

Jayden swallowed hard and looked around nervouslyI have the wierdist feeling she is leading me into some kind of trap. He looked at her and sighed. He was at a loos for words which is somthing extremly rare for a person as witty as him. When her fingers wrapped around his tie and pulled him in closer to her and the smell of her perfume hit him he was completly speechless. The only thing he managed to squeeze out was "What are you doing miss Lyon"

"Aww... big bad student, doesn't like being hit on by his principal... I would've thought you'd enjoy it. Most boys your age would love this... wouldn't they?" she asked and unbuttoned the next button on her blouse. "Tell me how much they'd love this." she commanded. "No, on second thought, tell me how much you would love this." she said and smirked at him playfully/

He sighed and good not help but stare at the cleavage that was showig itself from the top of her blouse which made his swolloa hard again. He still felt as though he was being lead into a trap. He was gripping his chair to keep from reacing out and groping his principal."Miss Lyon why are you doing this to me?" He sighed and stared at her"I dont love this miss Lyon your driving me crazy. I am literally going insane because of your beauty"

"Then doing something about it... I don't do this very often, you must have some quality I really like compared to the other 200 boys in this school... what do you think it is?" she asked, moving closer, her lips lingering an inch from his. "What would you do if I assured you this isn't some type of trap?" she asked, her eyes dancing along his body.

He swallowed and fought the urge to lock his lips with hers. WHen she asked about his quality for a brief moment his witty nature came back and he chuckled"Perhaps it is my charming sense of style??" He chuckled but upon her second question he swallowed hard and found it hard to say anything. In his mind he was yellingIf this is not a trap I would rock your world

"Answer me!" she said sternly, her lips inching closer. "What would you do!?" she loved how she had him sweating in his seat. It was all worth it. "Hmm.. as for you your style, it could be better." she smirked. "You could be naked and dripping with sweat." she stood up and backed away slowly, wondering what he'd do after he had some more personal space.

He shuddered lightly when she becam stern with him. When she made the comment on him being naked he shuddered again this time with pleasure as he felt his member beginning to grow hard with excitment. WHen she gave him some space to think he managed a composed sentence"If this was for sure not a trap I would do everything to you miss Lyon." He smiled over at her and his confident self began to came back.

"Well, then I suppose I must say, this is not a trap. I want to see what you propose to do to me." she said and winked at him. "But... you mention a word about this to anyone, you'll be sorry..." she moved closer and licked at his lips. "Now... get undressed..." she said sitting on her desk, watching him, a sly smile on her face. This was fun, best time she'd had in a while, and nothing really happened yet.

He was estatic. As soon as she told him that this was not a trap he was thrilled.Oh my god I can not believe this is happening. When she mentioned not telling anyone he nodded"Of course miss Lyon I will not breath a word of this to anyone." When she ordered him to get undressed he wuickly obliged her stripping down and standing before her his member beginning to twitch to life

She smiled and laughed lightly. "Damn, excited are we?" she asked and moved to stand up, walking slowly towards him. "Good..." she whispered, leaning slightly as she kissed his lips, stroking his member. "Now... I'll ask again, how much would you love this?" she looked into his eyes and smirked.

He blushed when she commented on how excited he was. He shuddered when she kissed him and moaned into her mouth as she began stroking his member it twitching to a semi-erection in he hand"I am loving this miss Lyon. I have wanted to do this with you for months." He blushed more and fought to keep his hands from lurching up and grabbing her chest. He did not want to do anything without her permission

"Have you now? Well, that's sweet." she smiled and laughed slightly. She pushed him over to one of the arm chairs that parents sat at when they wanted to enroll their children. After she pushed him into the chair she knelt and started to lick at his member, slowly putting him in her mouth. She sucked slowly and smiled, caressing his balls as she sucked slowly.

He moaned as she began to lick his member. He gripped the arm of the chair to keep from tangleing his fingers in her hair. His hips involuntarly arched up pushing his now fully hard member deeper into her mouth. Her lips were so soft and her mouth was so warm he wanted more of it. He wanted more of her."Oh god miss Lyon you feel so damn good." HIs breathing was becoming shallow already

"Call me Roxie, there's no need for formalities right now..." she said and licked around the shaft of his cock. As he thrust his hips up and smirked and sucked harder, looking up into his eyes. "Tell me how good it feels." she said slowly stroking his balls as she plunged his cock in and out of her mouth.

Jayden moaned and gripped the chair harder pumping his hips up more. Even though she had told him to call her by her first name he still did not feel as though letting his hands do what they wanted would be a good idea."Damnit Roxie this feels amazing! At this rate I am going to cum at any moment. Your driving me insane" He finally gave in and moved one hand to tangle it in her hair and push her head down onto his cock more

She gagged slightly before regaining her composure and deep throated him, sucking harder and harder. She let her mouth engluf him, her blue eyes gazing up at him. "Jayden..." she gasped out in between her sucking. "Uhnn..." she smiled and licked at his cock. "Cum for me... I wanna taste your seed!" she pleaded.

Her face was making it all the harder for him to hold back his cum. When she took his full length into her mouth and he felt her warm throat closing tightly around his cock he moaned louder. As soon as she asked for his cum he let out a load moan and released, cumming into her mouth pouring what seemed like a gallon of his hot seed into her mouth

She let some drip down her chin onto her blouse although she swalled the majority of it. She blushed and smiled a bit. "Hopefully Mr. Howard isn't expecting you back.." she said and smiled. She looked into his eyes and smirked. "Your turn... do what you want to do to me right now... I wanna see how good you are." she winked and slowly undid her shirt the rest of the way, her nipples hardening as they became exposed to the cooler air.

He moaned and smiled down at her. When she told him that it was his turn he smiled and nodded eagerly"Alright Roxie I am going to make you feel great." As soon as her large breasts were exposed he grabbed her and sat her on the desk and began sucking and nibbleing on her erect nipples. After a few minutes he moved down and reached under her skirt sliding her panties down before burying his face under her skirt allowing his tongue to probe her pussy licking up and down her slit

Back
Top Bottom