Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damn you women, you've all ruined my weekend.

That's a very specific situation.

I would reccommend he get his girlfriend a very wonderful sex toy to distract her, or even drug her beverage to take her out for a few hours. As long as they don't contain anything potentially harmful to her organs or appearance, to hell with it.

One of my friends said he was going to join the United States Air Force and wanted a last time hangout. Current girlfriend made that impossible and I got really upset about it. In fact, I didn't even get cleavage that day... which is just not acceptable. It turns out that my good homie didn't end up going, and in turn, I failed to complete some routine, yet exciting boob cruising for his cause that never happened.

Your situations much more intesne, I think.

-calls current girlfriend-

Oh, I hate girls like that.

Especially those that put on a little act that makes them seem perfect, but really they're dumb little undeserving cunts.

Don't worry Anti, I'll save your weekend!

Awwe sounds like someone needs a girlfriend.

Horray for pussywhippers.

but for reals, I hate girls too..bros before hoes anytime..he should realize that before she dumps his ass and you and the boys are just sick of him and his b/s.

fucking right......people are people and they need their own time to be themselves....not stapled to their girlfriends hip...

WHOOOO SHIT ACTUALLY WORKED OUT FOR ONCE!

I don't know if he just decided to say fuck it and forget about her, or if the plans were called off or what, but we got to fight Sunday and it was some of the greatest fighting ever.

Also confirmed: I have a steel jaw. =D

Anyway, maybe you should have taken the opportunity to talk to him about it and let him know that you guys were tired of his girlfriend being able to change his plans after he's already made them. Cause that's just rude.

Back
Top Bottom