Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damn you women, you've all ruined my weekend.

The Antidote

Super-Earth
So, I had a pretty fun weekend planned out with my friends. A whole bunch of us were going to get together, do some nice friendly fighting, then hang out and play video games.

But no, you women can smell fun a mile away, can't you?

One of my friends rarely ever gets to hang out with us anymore. He's either busy with college, or, more often, busy with his girlfriend. She's being a needy little twunt as usual, fucking up his already made plans and destroying our whole weekend. Not even the first time this has happened.

Seriously, I don't foresee us being able to all get together like this again for a very long time.

Just a note to all women like her: Go jump off a cliff.

Yes, I am grouping all you women together.
Yes, I am aware that he's just as responsible for being spineless and unable to say "No I have plans"

THIS SUCKS

Kawamura said:
With friends like that, I can see why one would rather be with their SOs!

Actually, he was the one who planned all this. We always have to plan our shit around him.

I am subject to having my weekends ruined at any time. I would much rather bang instead of fight my friends for fun (like retards).

I'm willing to bet money he isn't getting laid. Any other intelligent comments you'd like to throw out there? Please, we all need more of your delicious wit.

I may have ruined your weekend, but I made someone elses at least a little bit better. And since I can't see you, and therefore cannot gauge your value in sexiness, I'm willing to bet that I don't care. :D

I do believe he referred to me and my friends as retards, if you didn't notice. I wasn't insulting at all. I was sarcastic.

well then ur idea of sarcasm sucks. in any case are we pissing u of-fa-fa? in which u should go pi-sa-sa on ur self-fa-fa. credit goes to my bitch josie for the fa-fa's lmao!

I didn't target you and your friends in particular, but I suppose it applied. So I apologize, it was rude.

I still wouldn't mind being with a woman, especially "the girlfriend" over a friendly tussle within chums.

Sarcasm can still be taken as insulting.
And I can't really say for sure whether or not he was referring to you and your friends as retards.
He said he'd rather get laid than fight with his friends(like retards).
Depending on the context and the person who's reading it, I suppose it can interpreted as such.

So,
Duragon, just in case.
Don't make comments that can be taken as insults as well.
And thank-you for apologizing.

I like to keep GD as peaceful as possible.
That's all.
= (

The Antidote said:
JosieAnna said:
cannot gauge your value in sexiness

It's over 9000.

Oh, really? I'd have to see to make sure. And judging by your apparent narcicism (TOTALLY misspelled, sorry to everyone), I'm willing to bet I still don't care.

irena said:
well then ur idea of sarcasm sucks. in any case are we pissing u of-fa-fa? in which u should go pi-sa-sa on ur self-fa-fa. credit goes to my bitch josie for the fa-fa's lmao!

Game.

Set.

Match.

Also: At Duragon. You're forgiven. No hard feelings.

Current girlfriend and I get along very well, and there has been a few times that she has brought something up after I've planned with the few friends I do have. Usually it ends in me having to cancel plans with the boys, but they don't take it to heart. I think they secretly envy me for being so whipped.

Duragon said:
Current girlfriend and I get along very well, and there has been a few times that she has brought something up after I've planned with the few friends I do have. Usually it ends in me having to cancel plans with the boys, but they don't take it to heart. I think they secretly envy me for being so whipped.

While I, as a self-proclaimed decent girlfriend, think it's beyond rude to expect the boy of the week/month/year/life to change his plans for me, I do appreciate the value of a thoroughly whipped guy.

Now what really would kick ass, is if once in a while, you ladies joined into our man-love time. Sort of like playing baseball with us in the summer, having some beers with us and the such. Be kind of a slob.

Current girlfriend doesn't take a tremendous advantage of it. She knows I'd ditch just about anyone to be with her, and so far her cleavage has been mericiful, and delicious.

JosieAnna said:
Oh, really? I'd have to see to make sure. And judging by your apparent narcicism (TOTALLY misspelled, sorry to everyone), I'm willing to bet I still don't care.

Narcicism? I probably should've noted the scale I was using was 1 to 16,000. :3

@Duragon: If it were every once in a while I could understand. Hell, if we could hang out two times a month, I would be alright. But seriously, it's either he's busy with her, or he does make plans and then cancels them. This time is worst of all, because one of the guys showing up doesn't live in town. And another guy doesn't live in STATE and will be gone soon. Like I said, we probably won't be able to do this again for a very long time.

The Antidote said:
JosieAnna said:

Narcicism? I probably should've noted the scale I was using was 1 to 16,000. :3

@Duragon: If it were every once in a while I could understand. Hell, if we could hang out two times a month, I would be alright. But seriously, it's either he's busy with her, or he does make plans and then cancels them. This time is worst of all, because one of the guys showing up doesn't live in town. And another guy doesn't live in STATE and will be gone soon. Like I said, we probably won't be able to do this again for a very long time.

Okay, now I shall sympathize. Slightly. Because I've still got a pretty good joy-buzz thingy goin here, but it does sound like he's BEYOND whipped and into dangerous territory.

Back
Top Bottom