Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some opinions and ideas

[Meioh]

Moon
So we all have our lists of kinks and whatnot, but how many people really consider location when it comes to role play? Sure, there's the cliche and overdone ideas, like schools or vampire mansions, but advanced role players, thankfully, have some originality.

That being said, I'm starting a little project, an RP journal for my boyfriend and I. He loves his roleplay, and I would like to get into with him. I figure it's best to start things off small, what with not having the confidence juuuuust yet to pull this off in bed, not to mention a lack of funds and locations.

Anyway, here's your spoon:
What's your favorite location spot/theme for a role play?
Or, if you haven't really done anything out of the ordinary, what's something you'd like to do?

Here are some of my ideas:
- prom night (Sounds lame as hell, but consider 2 awkward teenage virgins - a rare species in this day and age - who have no idea what they're doing. It has potential for showing your partner what you really want, oui?)
- back of a moving van
- all over the damn house
- secluded lake/camping spot
- secret garden
- suspended (Big bondage fan here)
- random stranger/one-night stand (A less awkward idea to show the other what we want, and just a casual excuse for some smut)
- interjoined "toy" shop (By this, I mean like a Toys 'R Us with an adult section in the back. It would never happen, but a sex addict can dream, right? The only rule is no jizzing on the teddybears.)
- hyperbolic time chamber! (Dragonball reference; I think it'd be fun. It'd be a toss-up between this and the gravity mode in one of the spaceships. It'd make the month-long trip to Namek a hell of a lot more fun!)
- back of an adult store
- transported back in time (Medieval times = torture devices, cold stone walls, towers that capture the echoes of your screams, etc. Think of all the possibilities.)

Surprisingly, my fantasies start with a shopping trip to the mall, but that's because I'm so intrigued by feminisation. I would start by taking him around to a bunch of stores and picking out clothes for him. Nothing sexual there per se, but after I get him home and get him shaved and dressed you could take him back to the mall and parade him around.

Places I like (which may or may not have been mentioned)

-Animal Pen (beastiality kink)
-Abandoned Warehouse
-Abandoned Church
-Xanta's Sweat Shop (think of Santa's Toy Shop with a kink to it...)
-Hell Dimension
-Victim's subverted dreams

Hm.
Well.
Here are some ideas that have come to mind.

-Night club(public sex always seemed to be hovering in mind somewhere).
-Waterpark.
-Rollercoaster(no idea how this would work, but it sounds interesting and intense).
-Blood Bar.
-Exibition convention.
-Anime convention(being a huge otaku, cosplay sex has always been an interest, though haven't actually done it yet).

• I just love being in a public place. <3[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

A park in the middle of the city - around mid-day so that there would be others around.
Farm - cow-girls = hot
Zombie Apocalypse - seriously... if you were locked up in a mall with a group of hot strangers with nothing else to do all day, what would you be doing?
Strip club - A couple could go out for a night of fun, end up fucking on a table in the middle of the bar...? Or a private dance turns into much more?

ZOMBiiE said:
A park in the middle of the city - around mid-day so that there would be others around.
Farm - cow-girls = hot
Zombie Apocalypse - seriously... if you were locked up in a mall with a group of hot strangers with nothing else to do all day, what would you be doing?
Strip club - A couple could go out for a night of fun, end up fucking on a table in the middle of the bar...? Or a private dance turns into much more?

• Oh man.
        I love you.
        Not really, but all of those are fun to imagine. ;3[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Lyra said:
Surprisingly, my fantasies start with a shopping trip to the mall, but that's because I'm so intrigued by feminisation. I would start by taking him around to a bunch of stores and picking out clothes for him. Nothing sexual there per se, but after I get him home and get him shaved and dressed you could take him back to the mall and parade him around.
o-o I love you Lyra.

Back
Top Bottom