Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He kissed her lightly, his hand tangling in her hair. "I hope you are feeling better now." He said softly. He knew this would go on for a few days before it would go away for a month.

(you should put up a request for other roleplays. you already hit 101. just with this one :D)

He continued to stroke his fingers through her hair and over her cheek. He figured he would be spending a lot of time in this bed.

Very slowly, Mia slipped out of his arms, trying not to wake him. She pulled on her clothes, grabbed a clean pair from her dresser, then slipped out of the room.

Mia returned almost half an hour later, having taken a long, hot shower. Today she had abandoned her dresses for a short sleeved white blouse and a short black skirt.

He felt the movement, and he rolled onto his back, looking up at her as he woke up. "Hello." He said, smiling softly.

He sat up, ignoring that he was still completely nude. He leaned forward and gently kissed her, his arms gently laying around her.

He smiled in the kiss, stroking her cheek gently. "Mmm... it's going to be fun here."

He smiled, kissing her lightly before getting out of her bed. "I'll get dressed, then we can go get something to eat."

He went to his dresser, pulling out a pair of boxers and sliding into them before pulling out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, putting them on.

When he had his clothes on, he went to the door, turning to look at her. "What are you up for?"

Back
Top Bottom