Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He looked up at her, and stroked her side gently. "Take control now. You need the relief. And I dont want to accidentally hurt you."

She nodded and quickly removed his boxers. There was a slight blush on her cheeks as she looked down at his manhood, but it lasted for only a moment. Mia moved so just the head of his manhood slid inside of her, whimpering softly.

His head tilted back, letting out a moan. His hands went to her hips, stroking her soft skin.

He let out a soft moan, and the hands on her hips gripped lightly, slowly pulling her down on him until she was all the way in.

He couldn't help but sit up, kissing her deeply as his arms pulled her against him. That gently rocked her on him, and he let out a moan from it, but he didn't break the kiss.

He slowly moved in her, his pace being even and hips gentle. His kiss only became hotter though.

Slowly, Mia pressed against him so he was laying on his back. She sat up, moving so he slid in and out of her.

He let out a soft moan, his hips slowly moving with hers, meeting her with every thrust.

He moaned out, falling completely back on the bed, hips still thrusting up to meet hers. His eyes closing, hands still on her hips, moving her slightly.

He couldn't help but move faster. He was losing his own mind to carnal lust. Probably from her smell, it drove him to new heights.

He felt like he was burning up inside, his arms gripping at her tightly, pulling her closer to him.

He moaned out as he felt her orgasm. He did a few more thrusts: it was like she was milking him. He moaned out again, a little louder as he hit his orgasm, his seed filling her before he fell back on the bed, panting.

And a thought went through his head. From what he remembered from biology, neko's couldn't reproduce with a human.

His hand came up to her ears, gently scratching. He pulled out of her with a soft moan before rolling her onto her side, cuddling up against her.

Mia snuggled up close to him, purring. Her eyes opened a little to look at him-they were slowly returning to normal.

Back
Top Bottom