Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

His free arm pulled her closer to her, his hand still holding her cheek gently, but not letting her move. "I want to help. Please..."

He ran a finger through her hair for a moment, thinking. But soon he was pulling her closer, and his lips found hers, a brushing of his lips against hers for a kiss.

He deepened the kiss for a moment before breaking it, looking into her eyes. "Tell me."

Panting slightly, Mia blushed and looked away from him. It took all of her self control to keep from rolling them over and....

After a few minutes she looked at Alex, looking into his eyes. The pupils of her eyes had narrowed, and were starting to look more cat-like as they took on a faint greenish tint. She mewed at him.

He couldn't help but kiss her lightly. But that's all he did generally. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."

His eyebrows perked up. He was shocked slightly, enough shock to make him silent for a moment. Then a blush stole across his cheeks. "You... what?"

The blush on his face deepened as he heard that. He laid back on the bed, thinking what he should do.

He was a little surprised, but he kissed her, letting out a low moan as his arms went around her. Soon, he was sitting up, pulling her dress up and off before taking his shirt off.

Mia started to unbutton his pants. She kissed him again before pushing him back onto the bed so she could finish undoing his pants.

Wow. Where had she get this force? Honestly, he liked it. He easily fell back against the bed, letting her mess with his pants. But after she was done with that, he sat up again, pulling her down onto her back with him on his side. Pulling her close, he kissed her deeply, a hand going behind her back to take care of her bra.

Mia deepened the kiss as he messed with the strap of her bra. Once it was undone she took it off the rest of the way, tossing it off the bed.

His hand came back around her, gently cupping one of her generous breasts, gently rubbing and playing as his thumb brushed over her nipple.

A soft moan and her back arched slightly. Mia lost all control over her body. She growled softly, turning to face him, pressing her body hard against his.

His hand slowly went down, before pulling her panties off, throwing them off to the side before returning his hand to her womanhood. He gently pressed his palm against it before gently stroking over it with his fingers. Soon, he opened her lips, finding her clit and rubbing it.

He would find that Mia was already very hot and wet. Her body trembled at his touch. Her breathing grew heavier as he rubbed, wanting him more and more.

A finger found her entrance, slowly sliding a finger into her and thrusting slowly. He felt the tight, hot, wet grip she had on him, and that made him needy in his own right, becoming hard under his boxers. "Is this the first time you went into heat?" He asked softly.

He did a few, slow thrusts before pulling his finger out, licking it clean. Her juices were amazing to him, and he swirled them around his mouth before looking at her, falling back on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom