Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He gently brushed the tears away and moved, to lay down at her side, pulling her to rest against him. His hand went and gently scratched behind her ear. "What happened?"

The tears slowly began to stop, and she shook her head a little. "I don't want to talk about it." Her voice was still very weak.

He nodded slowly, and pulled her closer. He was liking doing this, cuddling and holding her, comforting her. His hand absently went down and straightened her dress, pushing it back down so it wasn't riding up.

Mia found herself moving a little closer, pressing her face into his chest. Laying like this with him was...comforting. She felt warm and, oddly enough, safe.

His hand was gently running through her hair, and he dared to place a kiss on her forehead. "I'm here. You can get some sleep."

He held onto her for a while before falling asleep himself. Finally comforted for the first time in a few days. His breathing was easy, arms wrapped around her.

Mia slept for a few hours before stirring a little, turning over in his arms. She snuggled back against him, her back warm against his chest.

He rolled onto his side, his arm resting across her hip, fingers gently rubbing her stomach as he was sleeping. Good dreams, even if they were bad in a sense.

He was still sleeping, his hand at her stomach sliding to her side from her rolling over. His mouth was slightly open, his head now just over her shoulder.

He felt the warmth of her kiss, and he woke up from it, slowly, before looking into her eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

He smiled, running fingers over her cheek, then down her neck, then her arm. "Yes, i did. Rather well."

He frowned slightly, running a finger down to your chin. "What do you mean? how do you feel?"

(lol. i was going to say today, it would be funny if she went into heat on him.)

He sat up slightly, looking down at her. "Where does it feel funny?" He asked softly.

His hand gently went up to her cheek, turning her face to look at him. His ever-soft eyes looking into hers. "You can tell me."

Back
Top Bottom