Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

"That sounds good..." Her brown eyes met his for a moment, then she looked away. Mia got up off the bed and headed over to her dresser to find something to wear.

He got up and headed to his dresser as well, opening the door enough so she couldn't see him. Sliding out of his jama pants, he put on a fresh pair of jeans and closed the dresser, heading towards the door. "Same place as yesterday, or you want fast food?"

"It doesn't matter to me." In the time he had taken to change into a different pair of pants, Mia had managed to slip on a light blue spring dress. She slipped on her sandals and followed him to the door.

He smiled at her, looking over her blue dress before opening the door, leading the way out again. He headed back to where they got food before, this time deciding that they would eat there instead.

She followed him as he led the way back to the buffet, looking around a little. Mia began to smile as they approached the building-she could already smell the breakfast foods they had set out.

He smiled. walking in and paying for the food. instead of the take out cover trays like before, they went in and got normal plates.

Mia put a rather large scoop of scrambled eggs on her plate, followed by a couple pieces of sausage. She looked at the fruit for a moment before putting several strawberries on her plate.

He grabbed a orange, a scoop of eggs, sausage, some bacon, and a pancake. Dousing all but the orange with some syrup, and getting a glass of orange juice, he went to sit at a nearby table, waiting for her.

Mia got herself a glass of milk then followed. She sat down across from him, licking her lips a little as she looked at her plate.

When she sat down, he started eating, not scarfing but going decently fast. But enjoying the food. "The food here is really good." He said, taking a bite of sausage.

He nodded, taking a quick drink of his orange juice before starting to peel his orange. "What do you want to do after this? There isn't any classes until next week."

"I don't know...I haven't gotten to walk around the campus yet." Mia admitted as she bit off piece of one of the sausages.

He scooped up a forkful of eggs before returning to the orange. "Then we can go around together. See what there is to do."

He smiled softly, finishing his food and taking care of the trash before sitting back down, waiting for her.

Mia ate slowly, taking her time with the strawberries. Once her plate was clean she sat back a little before drinking some of her milk.

He stretched, then took care of her trash for her. Coming back to the table, he offered her his hand. "Ready?"

He smiled, leading her out of the room, to the outside, before slowly strolling, getting use to the landscape.

It was nice, seeing all the green around them. The buildings were large but not overdoing it. A perfect campus.

"It's beautiful." She smiled a little. Mia was used to seeing green-her and her father lived in a little house outside of the city. But to her, this was more beautiful than the land around her home.

They walked to the other side of campus and back, just admiring. When they got back to the dorm, he unlocked the front doors with his keycard, and lead the way upstairs. He needed something to do.

Once they were inside the room, Mia headed over to her bed and laid down on it. She closed her eyes and laid there for a few minutes, trying to think of what to do next.

Back
Top Bottom