Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He had gone to the bathroom and taken a shower, having taken a towel with him. He came back, wrapped up and carrying his clothes with him. He was a little shocked when he saw her up, blushing slightly, but he simply moved to his dresser, opening the door enough so she wouldn't be able to see him well as he dressed.

Mia blushed when she saw him, quickly turning away. She was thankful he hadn't come in a moment sooner-she had only just changed into her nightgown.

He changed into a pair of baggy jama pants for the moment, and a t shirt. He planned on at least a hour more of sleep. Maybe it was that he wasn't wearing comfortable clothes for sleep, but something was keeping him up. So he moved to his bed and plopped face down onto it.

He stretched his shoulders before a hand wrapped above him, rubbing his neck lightly. there was a kink there that was bothering him, that he could barely reach. But after a moment he put his hand back and decided to generally ignore it, to try to get some sleep.

Mia opened her mouth as if to speak, but closed it quickly. It looked like the back of his neck was bothering him, and she was going to offer to massage it a little, but decided against it.

He ended up rolling onto his side and curling up before falling asleep again. This time into dreamless sleep. Thankfully.

A little sigh and she got up out of bed, heading over to her desk. She turned on her laptop and began to surf around online, trying to find something to entertain herself with.

He woke up after a hour, and he rolled onto his back. He doubted that he would get any more sleep until later, but he still wanted to relax some. So eyes closing, he rolled onto his stomach, resting his head on his arms.

He would hear soft clicking as she typed away on her laptop. Mia was writing an e-mail to her dad, telling him about her dorm, and her room mate.

(oh, that's going to go over well...)

Alex nuzzled his cheek against his arm, letting out a soft sigh. Some ideas were going through his head. And although they weren't exactly welcome at the moment, he had to admit they weren't too bad.

He let out a soft sigh, a little troubled but letting himself go through the flow of his mind. Some interesting things were going through his mind, and he picked his head up and noticed something he hadn't before.

"You're a neko?"

"It hadn't registered too much until now." he said, laying his head back down on his arms, letting out a sigh. "Could you do me a favor and rub my back for me?"

"O-ok..." Mia stuttered a little, then got up off her bed. She moved over to his, the slightest hint of a blush on her cheeks. Mia hesitated before getting onto his bed. Hesitating again, she moved her body so one leg was on either side of him and slowly began to massage his back.

He felt her straddle him, and he tensed slightly. But feeling her hands going to work, his whole body relaxed, enjoying her touch. "Mmm... that's good. Thanks, Mia."

She just nodded a little, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to see it. Mia didn't really trust her voice at the moment-she had been stuttering a lot lately and right now she knew that if she spoke her voice would sound very weak, or nothing would come out at all.

He let out a soft sound when her fingers pressed against a spot, pressing back into her hand now. "Mmm, right there. That felt good."

Mia continued to massage that spot for as long as he wanted her to. It felt very...awkward. This was the closest she had ever been to a guy that was not part of her family.

"Mmm... thanks." He said, turning his head to her with a soft smile. "I think there is something wrong with my back that keeps making it sore. But they haven't found anything."

He rolled over to face her. Noticing too late that the position was much to sexual. Sliding out from under her he reached out and stroked her cheek before his hand went up and scratched her behind the ear. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

Mia's cheeks turned bright red when he rolled over. They were still red as he moved from beneath her, and he would be able to feel the warmth when he stroked her cheek. But as he began to scratch behind her ear, her cheeks quickly returned to normal and she started to purr a little.

He smiled, scratching a bit before running a finger through her hair. "What say we go get breakfast?"

Back
Top Bottom