Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So by the time it reaches...

Remember, too many all nighters can send a person into insanity. Though if your a gamer which you are your most likely already insane by definition.

You have to stay up for three days completely without sleep to go insane like that. Even then an hour of sleep will negate the effects.

Over the weekend by saturday and sunday I was hallucinating even with like 3 hours of sleep.

Well, humans normally pass out long before they hit three days. The only way to really stay up that long is to take drugs. Are you taking drugs?

Not at all.

I just have a habit of never sleeping when I need to until the point of me passing out and not realizing it.

1: It is possible to stay up past 3 days without drugs.

2: You will not go insane after just 3 days of no sleep.

3: You will not hallucinate after only 24 hours of no sleep.

People like to exaggerate things involving sleep, mostly because not many people have stayed up more than two days straight. After about 50 hours, staying awake becomes INCREDIBLY difficult and near tortuous for most people. Sleep deprivation actually has been used as a form of torture. It gets so bad to the point where people care more about getting to sleep than eating or drinking (Even if they've gone without food or water for longer than they have sleep).

1. I actually did start to see things, now whether it was something insanely like a good hallucination/me seeing giant pink elephants or not, I still saw things.

Neon Boy said:
1. I actually did start to see things, now whether it was something insanely like a good hallucination/me seeing giant pink elephants or not, I still saw things.
Having real hallucinations puts a whole new perspective on what a hallucination is.

Insomniac here, and I think I'm going to get sleep tonight.
After not getting any for the last two nights.

Tough to say yet though. Wishes for luck welcomed.

Either way, I'm already pretty "mental", so whatever on that idea.

How can I sum this up...when you get chased out of your house by a purple monster and run into the street in your boxers because you've been up 3 days, your water is off, you're dehydrated and you've been taking more shrooms than a pink floyd audience...yeah

Anansi said:
How can I sum this up...when you get chased out of your house by a purple monster and run into the street in your boxers because you've been up 3 days, your water is off, you're dehydrated and you've been taking more shrooms than a pink floyd audience...yeah
Ahahahahah. I never went for shrooms because of that - I prefer staying in control of myself.

You can control it..I was just exhausted. We all ate shrooms. The guy's were all running around and had split open glow sticks and splashed em every where then flipped the breaker so the whole house was dark except for splotches of glowing neon green. I went downstairs to take a shower(our basement was really fucking creepy) then remembered the water was off...the rest is drug fueled history

Drug Nightmares are always so epic. Reminds me of the weekend we started with prescriptions, then moved to coke and acid.

Acid is way worse than shrooms. Of course I was in the woods so maybe that had to do with my acid experience.

I don't remember much...I remember alot of running and something about bears..

Its official this thread has been hijacked and become one about various drug experience, now go. Tell more.

also Pylons! you must construct more.

Doesn't Acid get trapped in your spinal fluid causing you to have intermittent flashbacks for the rest of your life which will usually pop up at stressful points in your life?

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I could have bad information though.

Lyra said:
Doesn't Acid get trapped in your spinal fluid causing you to have intermittent flashbacks for the rest of your life which will usually pop up at stressful points in your life?

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I could have bad information though.
Actually, it collects all over your body. Fat cells are the most common form of flashback - You burn the cell and it releases the contained LSD. But that takes a LOT of drug.

That's nuts! So you're working out hardcore, and you're burning off the fat, and then you have flashbacks?

Nuts.

Back
Top Bottom