Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The end is in sight

Trygon

Supernova
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090224/ap_on_go_pr_wh/iraq_withdrawal">http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090224/ap_ ... withdrawal</a><!-- m -->

I am kinda glad my cousin got herself, knocked up I suppose sometime after she joined the navy, so it prevented her from going anywhere.

I still stand by my nuke em to get it over with faster tactic then sending any of our people over there.(lulz me not caring about innocent people in the middle east.)

Neon Boy said:
I still stand by my nuke em to get it over with faster tactic then sending any of our people over there.

Congrats. You have said the most stupid thing I've read/heard today.

And this was after the person talking to me about the current USSR.

Trygon said:
Neon Boy said:
*Shrugs* And? all they have done is give people grief really.
How very American of you.

How very stupid of him.

Americans are not all stupid. People who do not understand the effect of nuclear weapons are. Even getting ruthless, do you know how badly that would kill America's reputation in the world? I mean, seriously? And how many damned martyrs and sympathizers you'd create?

Do you know what nuclear weapons do to people?

Well, they either vaporize you or poison you and make you die a horrible painful death.

And that's not even talking about fallout which could spread to other non-targets and higher cancer rates for several generations later.

Yes I do, and I realize I said that rather...casually and I do that sometimes.

And I am not really THAT stupid, It would be horrible yes, but sometimes I just think it would be best, even if I know its pretty damn wrong. And it would badly kill it, it would just end America's reputation period.
And yeah the fall-out to that would be pretty horrible.

And I should specify again that that's not how I exactly feel, I just sometimes think that would just end one problem, but cause probably...shit loads more.

No no the fallout is the horrible poisoning thing I was talking about. It also makes the land uninhabitable for several years.

....I kinda want to see the effects of a neutron bomb on an actually populated area under uncontrolled conditions.... I'm not saying the middle east..just saying.

So you're saying that both bombs don't work on the same principle which is a nuclear chain reaction involving the seperation of sub-atomic particles resulting in a large concentration of kinetic energy and nuclear fallout?

Neon Boy said:
I like people to think I'm a dumb ass.

Blah blah blah.

Fixed for you.

And Lyra: neutron bombs are more targeted towards destroying biological material than other nuclear weapons.

So... less boom boom more poison... ratios are different not effects.

An enhanced radiation bomb is any weapon which uses fusion to enhance the production of radiation beyond that which is normal for an atomic device. In a neutron bomb, the burst of neutrons generated by the fusion reaction is intentionally allowed to escape using X-ray mirrors and an atomically inert shell casing, such as chromium or nickel. The energy yield for a neutron bomb may be as little as half that of a conventional device, though radiation output is only slightly less.

Fat Man and little boy were not fusion bombs, they were fission bombs.

Still the effect is the same. The blast radius is just smaller so fewer people/things get vaporized and the same amount of people die from radiation poisoning. That means its even less humane and the only reason it was built was to leave more of that countries wealth intact for plunder.

I never said they were the same thing I just said they had pretty much the same effect. Much like a rotten apple and a rotten orange would have the same effect on you if they were thrown at you. It would be gross and it would stink and the juice would splatter all over you.

I'm not on one side for this one.

My only thought:
Let's hope this doesn't have horrible repercussions. We don't need more innocent Americans murdered than have already been.

Back
Top Bottom