Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Rubyliday

Supporter
Supporter
I was just curious, do roleplays affect you? You know get you going?

'Cause they do me. *blushes*

Depends on who my partner is and what we're actually roleplaying.
*Shrugs*
I'm very good at imaginative stimuli.

If the play is good enough, yes. If it's crap, it actually makes me less aroused and harder to get aroused for awhile.

Notte said:
Depends on who my partner is and what we're actually roleplaying.
*Shrugs*
I'm very good at imaginative stimuli.

Oh yeah... same here.

LoL yeah for me ((A person who jacks off about an average of 3 times a day.)) They have to be pretty stimulating.

BoundWings said:
LoL yeah for me ((A person who jacks off about an average of 3 times a day.)) They have to be pretty stimulating.

Now see I get myself off just as much and they almost always get me going.

Rubyliday said:
BoundWings said:

Now see I get myself off just as much and they almost always get me going.
I'll get you off XD Jk.

Yes, but due to classical conditioning XD It's the same reasoning why the voice of certain people turn me on (due to the shit tons of phone sex I've had with them, lol)

Nurse_K said:
If the play is good enough, yes. If it's crap, it actually makes me less aroused and harder to get aroused for awhile.

Oh I agree! I hate thos painfully ackward ones haha

I've only done it a couple times.
Was pretty hot.
Apparently one person I talked to couldn't hear my voice without being turned on.

Chrono Trigger said:
I've only done it a couple times.
Was pretty hot.
Apparently one person I talked to couldn't hear my voice without being turned on.

Oh really? *raises eyebrow*

Alot of people have rather nice phone voices...the first time I called one of my friends she started masturbating..it was odd. I was talking about school and she started..so I gave in and played with her a bit while sitting outside before class. :?

Phone sex makes me giggle more then anything.
I find it highly entertaining.
Although, it really depends on who is on the other end.
Per whether or not I find it enjoyable.

Phone sex got me in trouble...I used to do it for fun with a friend of mine eventually we got closer, I visited she was shy but we had sex..then we started phone sex and eventually she got comfy. Then she came to visit and I was all "Oh she's a shy and innocent girl"..nope I busted her out of her shell by accident she almost raped me in front of her mom

Back
Top Bottom