Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Hot and bothered! How so true! Most of my roleplays in Bluemoon, gets me all hot... and the bother comes when people don't reply... like where's my finish!

Yep. They do. Some rps turn me on more, some less. Sometimes it's a single sentence in a post that has me all bothered. Sometimes it's a certain sex scene played out that does that to me. And like with "real" sex, I get a ton of different stimuli from my rps. sometimes a bit of quick and dirty botheredness, and then there are those epic, slow rps, that you just KNOW are building towards an orchestral crescendo....

Sure rping turns me on. Why would I bother with erotic rp if it didn't? If this was about innocent rping fun I could just spend my time in the non-sexual rps section or go back to pen and paper, or go to my vampire life action rp group. And I do all of that (besides the non sexual rp forum), but here, on BMR? I want the sex as much as I want the stories. Because the stories are an integral part of why the sex in an rp is hot. I hate "cybering", on a messenger, that is ONLY about sex.... i need the cinema the stories create for the rp to be stimulating.

Honestly I have trouble getting turned on at all in the real world and sometimes physical touch worsens it. Erotica and RPs give me that warm feeling, but it has to be a developed story or well-written or something. =shrug=

Hello BMR,
Time for a confession.

I have an overactive imagination, and when I RP I like to get into my character's head and in effect "become" him for a while. I think what he thinks, feel what he feels, experience what he experiences... I do not just read the posts, I live them! Not 100% of course, but close enough to make a difference.

So when my writing partner, or the GM, manages to hit my buttons -- oh man, what a rush!

But on the other hand, a negative scene can affect me just as strongly, and even worse, it can "bleed through" into RL. This is, for example, why I am reluctant to play out non-con scenes. It's not that I cannot write a rape scene, I think that I can, but for the next day or so I will have very wrong thoughts and may be an unpleasant person to be around (so I delegate the disturbing stuff to secondary characters or create NPCs).

This is actually a rather interesting topic and actually a bit difficult to answer with a short response. For me it really depends what you mean by it gets you going. As far as sexual scenes, I write them as if I would write any other scene. They're just a part of story progression, BUT as Lurker said above I too like to get into the mind of my characters so any scene written out that involves intense emotions or situations effects me slightly. I like to put myself into their shoes and really think about how they would react to certain things and there are certain scenes that bring out different emotions. I'm a sucker for role plays with characters that have depth and a story that can move me to tears and then make me crack up laughing and yes I have been a part of some awesome role plays that have provided both and much more and I absolutely loved them.

When I find a partner that can flow easily with me and that I feel completely comfortable with I tend to hold onto them long term and write multiple stories at a time with them. I've got writing partners that I've been writing on and off with for years and it's because they're writing can bring out so much emotion and we can really paint a good picture together through our words. I mean I fell in love with role playing because I can get lost in something so awesome that it just makes things better no matter what type of scenario it is. For me the more intense the scenario the better but I also can't get into non con simply because of personal reasons, but other than that the more emotion and depth within a story, the more of a rise I get from it.

Of course it makes me hot and bothered. Sometimes after a particularly long or excellent rp, I have so much pent up energy that I just need a release. I like to ask this of my prospective rp partners before beginning, if they are ok with it, and they usually are, and even feel the same way.

I like to immerse myself completely in my rp's, imagining myself as the character and letting it react how I would react. When it really gets going, I feel it, and it turns me on completely. But there are many things that can detract from that feeling, something as simple as choosing a character name that you dont really like, it makes the character uninteresting for me. So I obsess over even the little things to make everything as perfect as possible, and then, yes, I live the rp and get hot and bothered.

It really, really depends on what the nature of the thread is and whether or not it has things I'm sexually interested in or whether it's just things I like to write about. There are some themes that I find very erotic - female virginity ranks VERY high on that - so any posts that talk about a hot, tight virgin cunt make me ooze with want. As for things I just enjoy writing about - torture, bestiality, etc - I don't get sexually excited but it makes the writer in me ooze with creativity. I don't have a single friggen clue as to why those things are easy for me to write, but they are.

Another thing that makes me really hot and bothered while role-playing is descriptive blow-jobs or things like that.
Descriptive oral on a girl? Eh, whatever. But great imagery of a girl wrapping her tender lips around a fat, throbbing cock? Ohhhh my god where is my vibrator

Now here's the opposite question:

If you knew that your posts are getting your RP partner hot and bothered, how would you feel about it?
Especially if it was a person that you just started playing with.

Personally, the thought of bringing a writing partner to the point that they need a cold shower, some "me time" or a wild session with their SO, brings a smile to my face.

HeyThereLittleBear said:
Another thing that makes me really hot and bothered while role-playing is descriptive blow-jobs or things like that.
Descriptive oral on a girl? Eh, whatever. But great imagery of a girl wrapping her tender lips around a fat, throbbing cock? Ohhhh my god where is my vibrator

Exactly. I was telling Rauk of blowjobs earlier and he could not relate. They are awesome to write about, and there's is actually a lot to do for something so simple as sucking on a cock.

Big fan of blowjobs, and if I can do it well enough that my partner gets hot and bothered, I consider that a win.

can this "hot & bothered" title go for guys as well? because all I know is when I'm deep in a scene I place myself right there and really need that release.

You know that thing they say about guys always think of sex.. Well I Think i can safely say that 99.99% of guys that roleplay on BM get 100% hot and bothered lol! Don't quote me though, I'm just a guy thinking like a guy xD

<shrug> I openly admit that the main reason I got into adult RP was to have my buttons pushed (specifically, those buttons that are impossible to push in real life).

Hot and bothered is the whole point! Honestly, when I'm doing a lot of really good RP I usually also have a strong urge to experiment with new stuff or do things I normally wouldn't. So RP tends to bring out the really dirty side of me.

For me, it's when a partner gets really into describing release. It's no fun if I'll I read is "and he shot out a big load."

Whats so fucking amazing is when I read about the ferocity, size, texture, and color of the cum. If I'm playing with a man. Or similar if playing with a woman. And when I hear the word gush!! Ugh!!!

god! I'm horny again.

The foreplay and/or the lead up to the sex scene is normally what gets me the most hot and bothere.

During, however, I'm particularly interested in anything revolving around my character's neck.

Back
Top Bottom