Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
*moans again before biting his neck.* I said stop it.
mmm, I think you need another rp with a slight basis on biting.
Are you gonna help me with that? *nibbles on his earlobe* This is your fault after all.
*nips* of course.

And sorry I took so long. Went home.

I get hot and bothered by both my romantic, almost vanilla role plays when the passion is strong as well as my darker, erotic forays. Not all the time; it's not necessary. But often enough to be interesting.

Jaijin said:
I get hot and bothered by both my romantic, almost vanilla role plays when the passion is strong as well as my darker, erotic forays. Not all the time; it's not necessary. But often enough to be interesting.

I know what you mean, sometimes, for me, its a simple written gesture that does it for me.

Rubyliday said:
I'm just gonna lounge in here and hope someone comes to talk to me.

*wandering through the threads, checking out ones he's not spent time in before*

Hmm...
Y'know, I may be a few days behind on the coming and talk to you part of things, but the thought of you lounging anywhere---but especially of you lounging somewhere named 'hot and bothered'---certainly would make me live up to that label. hehehe

:cool:

*smiling and nodding*

But, of course, that's the best part of forums and threads, being able to converse at your leisure as opposed to a chat or IMs where you're on real-time.

(Although, posting in real-time would prolly help with the whole 'hot and bothered' point of this particular thread, but we'd have to do that for comparison. *wink*)

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom