Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

l_a48c155edcf0453cb83c3e85f4b75895.jpg

Nah those are her posted measurements on her modeling site.

Names Marie-Claude Bourbonaisse
38FF-25-36 but breasts obviously fake with huge space between em

vs
Lucy Pinder
32G–26–32 in. all natural, smaller ass, but no boobspace..

I like my women a big bigger though over all, I just find it funny that some girls will go out and wreck their chests yet others can get that big naturally.

So, since this is a text based adult message board with multiple perverts (as if any adult message board is lacking in those), let me ask:

Topic: Hottest text sex experiences, either via story or via IM or the like. I'm not interested in specifics (well, I am, but not for the purposes of this question), but what was it that made the session so damn arousing for you? I'm wondering if there's a consensus of what makes for good cybersex...

I aim for giving, i have had quite a few hot ones, but the actual rp moments escape my mind. at least once in every rp that has gone more than 8 pages I have had a very hot experience that I liked.

It was the fact that they couldn't finish in one sitting sometimes because it was too much for them. XD

I'm curious as to what particular elements seem to make up the most powerful cyber experiences for people. Raz's point was when he's sure the other person is being particularly affected, in RL, it's the strongest reaction.

And I agree: my cyber has been altered for life because of the first time a partner's real-life reactions entered into the picture, and how that made me feel. It's an alchemy; I never used to want to know RL happenings, and now... well, anyway. Makes me wish I actually wanked at the keyboard, so I could kindly return the favor, but I have this thing about not wanting sticky keys...

But that's just two of us, which all you scientists out there will know is not enough of a data sample. Therefore: input, reactions, agreement or disagreement, alternate stories? What about sexy text interaction has been the hottest for you?

I don't think anyone would object to specific stories, either... >.> <.< but that's not specifically the thrust (heh heh) of the question...

Oh, I never said i did that at the keyboard, MM, I just said i found it satisfying when the other party is turned on enough that they have to stop for a bit. or just turned on highly period.

You would know, huh, Ruby?

W-what> >.> <.< >.>

I have to agree, its a big turn on when my partner is turned on. And a turn off if it does nothing for them. Makes me feel like I failed. Im not just talking them getting turned on by what I am doing at my desk, it would be nice to know my writing does something for them. *Shrugs*

Raz, I never said you did or didn't. I was speaking of just myself. I mean, it's not that I don't want to... but I'm usually too busy typing to, you know, take care of myself. I usually get my satisfaction looking back at my leisure after the fact, anyway, so I don't have to worry about typing, you know, during.

And you're right, Ruby, I hadn't thought about it from that angle. I'm kind of a giver, so it's really good for me to arouse and please someone else; that's what's hot for ME. I guess I just presume if my partner's getting off, it's good for them, too.

Since you bring it up, and I'm conversational, there has been a time or two that I've let partners take care of me with their words. And I've loved it, every time. I just find it hotter to be the one giving the arousal, I suppose.

So, is that what you find hottest, then? <makes another mark on the clipboard> Okay, anyone else with any input?

No, not the hottest. Its words, little words that make my stomach to a little flip.
But its never the same thing twice. Its frustrating.

For example of what I like, I was called a Sex God for doing it so good. in fact, I think it was in this exact thread...

Rather missing the point of my question, and besides, nicknames like that are only if you want to advertise. I have no idea how I measure up, because it doesn't matter to me what the public thinks of my prowess, just my partner. Keep your Sex Godhead; I'll just be happy with a really good and appreciative partner.

Seconded, good man. It's just a title. I might flash it around here and there, but obviously, if i'm called that, i'm good enough to give them pleasure. And that is what I really care about.

Raziel99 said:
Oh, I never said i did that at the keyboard, MM, I just said i found it satisfying when the other party is turned on enough that they have to stop for a bit. or just turned on highly period.

You would know, huh, Ruby?

*Snicker snicker.*

Hmmm can't let that be the last post on here... might give people the wrong impression.

*Dances around* You know what I love? Professors! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom