Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Rubyliday said:
But its great to mix it up. I had never done a Vampire RP before and now I am doing one with Raziel. Its great!
*grins and hands you a s'more.*

Just wait until he wants to take you while flying.

Raziel99 said:
Rubyliday said:
But its great to mix it up. I had never done a Vampire RP before and now I am doing one with Raziel. Its great!
*grins and hands you a s'more.*

Just wait until he wants to take you while flying.

*Melts*

Since we are all doing something.....

*Turns the music up a little louder*

Honestly? Yes. >.> Which always doesn't end well because I'll then have that roleplay stuck in my head for a day or two, and it will be very very distracting. x.X;

Zalvek said:
Honestly? Yes. >.> Which always doesn't end well because I'll then have that roleplay stuck in my head for a day or two, and it will be very very distracting. x.X;

Omg same here!
I also get that way with ideas for RP's.. ones I want to do but haven't yet.

Haha nice Raziel

Zalvek: I know! It really does interfere with my job *chuckles*

Zalvek said:
Hmm... Is that so? I'll let you figure it out for yourself then. : 3
i dont know. your sig says girl with the pic. i saw your rp thread. and i thought guy. and you rp both

Guy, I think you are a guy Zalvek.

I hope I dont offend you if you are not.

I dont particularly like raping. Rp and real life. :p

and for those difficult slaves, i have a very, very potent aphrodisiac, though i didn't want to use it in our rp.

I guess I dont know why I do like it... but hey you arnt going to judge me for it, right?

Dont worry, I am putty in your hands now.

Rubyliday said:
I guess I dont know why I do like it... but hey you arnt going to judge me for it, right?

good. i wont have to bring out the syringe.

and i dont mind if you like rapes, i just really don't like doing them. it's against my nature.

Raziel99 said:
Rubyliday said:

good. i wont have to bring out the syringe.

and i dont mind if you like rapes, i just really don't like doing them. it's against my nature.

You used to IM me all the time with "surprise sex" before you met Irena (thanks to me *takes a bow*). Since it was never clear that it was consentual, 'twas rape. :p There's my two cents of the day. Hi Ruby!

Back
Top Bottom