Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

*gathers firewood and makes a campfire, brings skewers and pulls out a bag of marshmallows, takes one out and puts it on the skewer, then into the fire.

Oh no you didn't
Sucker tried to play me
But you never paid me
nevah
Oh no you didn't
Payback is a comin
you will be runnin
forevah
Oh no you didn't
Until I get my vengeance
I will never end this
mayhem
Oh no you didn't
I'm a mercenary
you aint got a prayer
you owe meeeee

..that was the best thing about merc2

*looks at you while putting another marshmallow on a skewer, then hands you a skewer and 'mallow*

You could have asked. :p

"Haha yes, I apologize Raziel."

*toasts a marshmallow and hands it to Chrono*

Rubyliday said:
Anansi said:
You mean hot in general public or hot to me? I'm rather twisted.

Hot to you. Pssh cause I know I have enjoyed some ODD ones.

It involves mutilation, sodomy, cannibalism, rape, dismemberment, and lots of watersports. You still want to hear?

I mean I have others...one girl has one of em printed out as her "material"

lol, bad thoughts.

*shakes head and pulls back marshmallow, and pulls out gram crackers and chocolate, making a quick s'more and eating it.*

Haha. I did this RP once on Yahoo, when they still had the chat rooms, thats where I got my start. Well this guy does this one with me were I am a stranded motorist on a dark back road. Well he ends up "helping" me and taking me even further into nowhere, holds me at gun point and rapes me.
Then he shot, killed me, and blocked me.

Weird. Lol.

When I first rped in the rooms, it was for fun.
Then eventually my person got involved with another.
I didn't know what I was doing, so they had to auto it themself.
Then as time went on...I did things on my own

He probably thought you'd be offended. My RP got pretty graphic it was back on darker...to the point where I wondered if I should even hold it in public. One of the biggest compliments I got was "I want to puke, cry and masturbate all at the same time when I read your rp."

Anansi said:
He probably thought you'd be offended. My RP got pretty graphic it was back on darker...to the point where I wondered if I should even hold it in public. One of the biggest compliments I got was "I want to puke, cry and masturbate all at the same time when I read your rp."

Haha wow this is kind of a cool compliment.
But hey to each his own.

Meh, my rp range is pretty vast. Right now I'm doing a somewhat romantic one with Yuuki and beginning a twisted one with Misha.

But its great to mix it up. I had never done a Vampire RP before and now I am doing one with Raziel. Its great!

Back
Top Bottom