Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loosen up! (Me and Riona Cortez)

He let out a soft moan as he heard her words, before biting his lip gently and shaking his head. "No I'm not." He whispered, before moving them again. Now she was on her back, one arm slid around her shoulders to hold him up. His lips found hers as he thrusted faster, deeper. Oh, he wanted to please her, so badly.

She laughed, moaning more at him. she gasped loudly as he flipped them over, kissing her passionately. She kissed back, desperate to show her affection to him, moaning into his mouth as he thrusted deep inside of her. God it felt so good to have him inside of her, rubbing against every bit of her walls. She gripped at him, her nails slightly digging into his shoulders.

He thrusted, pushing his hips roughtly against hers, feeling himself move deeper into her. His teeth gently nipped at her lip, before pulling away, panting as his hips met hers. He ground slightly, feeling himself press against her walls. He was getting close...

She gasped and clinched the muscles around him, she too was getting close, trying to hold back. She wanted it to last longer. she wanted this to never end. Jackie kissed and sucked on his neck, gently biting it as he fucked her. she continued moaning and gasping, her moans matching his thrusts. Soon though, it became almost unbearable. she fought hard to hold back.

His thrusts became faster, more urgent. His head tilted to the side as she nipped at his neck, only for his lips to find her neck, gently nipping and sucking. He felt her tighten around him, and he moaned against her skin, hitting his orgasm, his seed filling her. He did a last thrust or two before slowly pulling out, a longer moan coming from him. He rolled onto his back for a moment, panting, before going onto his side, arms going around her and holding her to him, his head resting on her shoulder. "You were amazing."

Jackie panted, hard, moaning as she came with him. her body trembled, her muscles tensed and relaxed, only to tense again. She clung to his body, covered in beads of her sweat. "As you were too." She smirked, panting hard, laughing a bit. her body felt kinda like jello.

He shook his head slowly, his breath hot on her skin. "No, I'm sure I wasn't anything special." he said softly. "Nothing like the more experienced guys you are with." His cheek nuzzled against her shoulder. True, he was afraid of losing her, and would fight tooth and nail for her, but he wasn't sure if he was good enough to sate her.

She kissed him, softly. smiling at him. "You're the best i've had. honestly." She wrapped her legs over his, their flesh pressed against each other. "I couldnt be happier. i dont ever want to leave this moment." She blushed softly, looking into his eyes, gently stroking his cheek.

He smiled when he heard that, cuddling against her skin. he loved the warmth of her body, his fingers tracing over her arms and stomach. "Neither do I." He whispered, his palm resting on her stomach. "But we will have to if we want more fun stuff."

"Like what kinda other fun?" She blushed more, laughing a bit. She leaned in, kissing him, shivering slightly at the feel of his hand on her stomach.

(brain fart. lol)

"I'm sure we can think of something." he whispered, before kissing her. She had such a exotic taste to him, he couldn't get enough.

Back
Top Bottom