Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loosen up! (Me and Riona Cortez)

jackie smirked, getting him to his peak, and then stopping. pulling the covers off her head, looking up at him. she smiled, licking her lips. "Mmmmm..." she moved up his body, kissing him passionately, mmming softly into the kiss. "Good morninng Alexander, my dear." She laughed a little, an playfully evil smirk.

He had almost peaked, actually, moments before cumming, when she lifted her head and moved up. He kissed her back with a heated passion that he knew only she could sate. "Good morning." He said with a low groan. "You forgot to finish something. Ugh... I need you..."

She giggles and reaches down, her fingers wrapping around his member, her fingertips focusing on that vein again. she stroked him, kissing his neck, mmming softly into his flesh. "I didnt forget anything."

He let out a soft moan and his head fell back. It wasn't long until he orgasmed, his cum landing on his stomach. He laid panting, eyes closed. "That had to be the best I have ever had..."

She smirked, kissing him passionately, grabbing a towel and cleaning him up. soon, she straddled him. she was still fully dressed, in her scoop neck top, black tank top, and tight jeans. She took off her top, fully revealing her tank top. she leaned forward, kissing him more, mmmming.

He let out a soft moan as she got onto him, his arms wrapping around her and holding her down with him, kissing her deeply. But soon his hands pulled on her tank top, sliding it off of her before taking care of his shirt, having taken off the unbuttoned one. Now he laid completely nude and vulnerable below her, a virgin to her experience.

She smirked, now her black cotton bra with lacey trim with hot pink details was revealed to him. it was a bra he'd never seen before, and he'd pretty much seen all of her bras, as her clothes usually tended to end up all over the floor. "What do you want to do now?" She smirked, looking over his naked body under her.

He sat up, pushing her up with him, kissing her deeply, holding her close. "You pleased me, I want to return the favor." His hands went around her back and unsnapped her bra, sliding it off her body. His eyes marveled over her body now, so shapely, even if she still was wearing clothes below her waist. His hands came back around, cupping her breasts lightly, thumbs brushing over her nipples.

She shivered, leaning her head back, biting her bottom lip. "F-fuck..." She moaned softly. she was so turned on by him, that even this much was pure ecstasy. her skin was covered in goose bumps.

Her head moving back had him break the kiss. Instead, his lips kissed to her neck, where he gently kissed and nipped. But he soon moved further down. One hand moved away from her breast as his lips found it, slowly climbing the swell. His mouth found her peak, lips wrapping around it as his teeth gently nipped, tongue flicking.

Her breathe weavered, as she moaned. it was better than she'd hoped. than she'd prayed. her nails slightly dug into his shoulders as she placed her hands there. "Oh god Alex..." She moaned softly to him.

He smiled, giving a longer flick before letting her breasts go. He slowly moved her to lay down, then his hands went to her skirt, sliding it off, then her panties. He kissed her deeply, his hand finding her core, his palm pressing lightly before his fingers slowly stroked, feeling her heat and wetness.

every muscle in her body clinched in pure pleasure as his fingers began their brilliant orchestration on her body. she was puddy in his hands. she could barely think of anything else. she moaned a little louder than she'd been, the sweet sounds of her pleasure filling the room.

He smiled, pulling her close with his free arm, kissing her deeply, his teeth gently nipping her lower lip. His fingers continued their stroking before opening her lips, a finger finding her clit, rubbing fast.

She moaned loudly, crying out as the pleasures waves washed over her again and again. the sudden 'attack' on her clit was too much. she didnt even have time to try to hold back. her orgasm gushed over her, her whole body tensed up, writhing in pleasure. she gasped, crying out his name, loving every last millisecond of it.

He smiled, feeling her hips as she orgasmed, his fingers continuing his rubbing of her clit to stimulate it further. He felt her starting to fall from it, and he continued, his fingers slowly stroking down her core, one rimmed around her entrance before slowly sliding in, doing slow thrusts, and soon followed by a second finger.

She moaned more, tiredly. her orgasm had wiped her out. she gripped at the sheets beneath her, loving every second of this. her hips moved towards his fingers, wanting more. she gasped as her muscles tensed more, having just orgasmed. everything just felt so much more intense. "F-fuck Alex... mmmmnnn.." She moaned to him.

He smiled, moving and kissing her as his fingers thrusted faster. "I hope I am doing alright." He said softly. He pulled his hand from her then, feeling her juices running between his fingers. He brought them to his lips, licking of her sweet honey with a soft moan.

Jackie moaned more, writhing again, squirming as he continued to thrust his fingers in her. "Y-you're..." she moaned more, unable to speak, and then he stopped, she watched him suck on his fingers. "You're doing amazingly...." She blushed again, laughing. she sat up, leaning in to kiss him, she tasted herself on his lips, mmmming into the kiss. she moved, into his lap, their bare flesh rubbing against each other. she moved her hips, grinding her slit against him. "Wanna....play?" She laughed, smirking a little.

he let out a soft moan as he felt her rubbing against him, his own hips rubbing up against her, feeling his already erect member against her hot core. His lips met hers in heated passion. "mmm... yes, lets play..."

She moaned back at him, in the kiss. after they made out for a bit, she pulled away a bit, breaking the kiss slowly. "How would you like me?" She asked him, playfully. she wanted him to pick their position. she was basically giving him control over the situation, loving being submissive to him. her tongue gently licked his bottom lip with the tip, making her giggle a little. She had to admit, she was really into him. she never thought this would happen, but she really liked Alex, and she would have to say that so far, this was the best she'd had.

He let out a soft moan as he heard her words, feeling her tongue on his lips. He bounced slightly against her womanhood, needing her. "I want you to take me, to dominate me." he whispered. We can have our own little fun sessions later. For now, just take me how you see fit."

She positioned herself, rubbing more. she gently pushed him back, pushing her hips to his, letting him penetrate her. she moaned, gasping softly. "F-fuck Alex... it's.... amazing." she bit her bottom lip, whimpering softly.

He let out a soft moan as he felt himself penetrate her. His hips moved up so he was fully consumed, and by either nature or something embedded deep in him, his hips started bucking up into her, slow to start. But soon he was sitting up, holding her to him as his hips thrusted up into her fast, pushing deep.

She moaned, loudly, as he bucked against her. He turned very primal, and it was amazing. Soon, he was holding her tightly against him, fucking her as she sat in his lap. It was as if his primal side was keeping her from 'fleeing' or from someone else 'stealing' his mate. She gasped, moaning still. "God, you're amazing Alex." She moaned into his ear, loving this side of him. usually he was so quiet, so to himself. sure, they talked and everything, but this... this was different.

Back
Top Bottom