Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loosen up! (Me and Riona Cortez)

Raziel99

Pulsar
It was a long walk back from his math final, but Alexander was glad that term was finally over. It was only a few weeks until the next semester started, though. He was dreading it. More math.

He swiped his card over the reader and put in his pin, and the door to his building unlocked. Finally, I can get some rest... He had to go all the way back up to the third floor and down the hall, which always annoyed him a little bit. But today he was just going to enjoy the feeling of the bed below his back. Down the hall and unlocking the door, that was exactly what he did: went to his bed and plopped down, closing his eyes.

Alex was handsome, people had to give him that. but it was mostly in his face. His body was rather lanky, with some muscle but not like most guys. His hair was getting longer, and it was ruffled and messy at the moment. The brown locks nearly met his shoulders at the longest parts. blue eyes hid under his eyelids. He wore jeans and a simple t-shirt, showing the triforce of Zelda games.

Jackie, or Jacks as she prefered to be called poked her head out of the bathroom. her hair was up in a towel, her body covered in nothing more than a towel. Alex was laying on his bed, looking like a party pooper. but not tonight. today was his last final of the semester and she'd planned a party for him. ok, it wasnt his party, and she didnt plan it, it was some kegger at some frat she'd been invited to, BUT! she had planned on dragging his ass out of the dorm room to have a good time tonight. she smirked, an evil, playful grin turning up the corners of her mouth. she moved silently towards his bed, before jumping in with him, laughing, stroking his hair. "Awww, my little scholar's all tuckered out? Well fear not, my dear, dear Alexander, for i have made plans for us tonight. You are going with me to this party thingy." She smiled when he looked at her. "Dont worry, i still got like a couple hours worth of primping and preping to do, so you've got some time to sleep. but then i'm throwing your ass in the shower." She laughed a little, cuddling up to him. they were good friends, she actually considered him her best friend. and she was... very open. there had been times she'd walked out of the bathroom in just a bra, knowing he was there and not caring. she wasnt a slut, just, happy with her body. she'd only been with two guys. and there'd been times where she didnt know he was there and walked out completely naked. when that would happen, she'd look at him, laugh, grab some clothes and then get dressed, like it was nothing. but she RARELY saw him without even a shirt off. sure, he'd take showers while she was in the bathroom getting ready for whatever, but he never got undressed infront of her. she didnt care, she knew he was a shy person, and that was ok with her. she loved him all the same. but tonight, she was on a mission, a mission to MAKE him have a good time, blow off some steam, and maybe, just maybe help him score a girl to bring back to their room. before long, she got up from his bed though. "Dont even THINK about telling me you're just going to stay home. i will... never let you have a quiet night to study for all of next semester if you dont come out tonight." She smirked. "Oh, also, i will probably start bringing a parade of boys over, to, ya know, spend the night." She winked and made like nudging gestures at him, laughing. but she was totally serious. she would make him listen to her have sex every night if he didnt give her what she wanted. she was that type of person. it all amused her.

To be honest, he was a little surprised that she jumped into his bed in only a towel. He knew she was active and un-shy, but not THAT un-shy with him. But he kept it in good humor, closing his eyes again as he heard her words. He stifled a laugh, covering up with a sigh. "Ok then, fine. I'll go to your party." To be honest, he needed something to calm himself down from. That math exam really shook him. He sat up and went to his laptop, loading it up. There was a project that he was working on that he wanted to get done before next semester came around. He loaded up the object editor and started working, diligently going at it for a good two hours, waiting for her to finish so he could wash up.

To be honest, he didn't mind too much that she was open. He admired her body, from afar, at least, not wanting to ruin their friendship. The curve of her body was a sinful invitation to him. Sometimes he was happy when she had company. Except when he had tests to study for. Or when they messed with his laptop.

((i'm skipping head, sorry. i'm impatient. XD))

Soon they were on their way to the party, walking down the side walk to one of the frat houses. she looked at him. "Ok, dont put your drink down, if you do, dont go back for it, just grab another one, believe me, it's not worth the risk. i've seen what has happened. it's not pretty. some really good girls got really messed up. Also, try not to embarass me? please? i mean, i love you and everything, but you're still kinda new at this. OH! and, if you are a good boy, i'll help you get a girl to bring home tonight." She winked at him. "That's my little congrats, semester's over present to you." She laughed, linking her arm in his. she was blonde, her hair was down her her ass, curled in big, chunky curls. her light blue eyes were piercing. her body was near perfect, in her opinion. near, only cause she'd let herself go to town on some ice cream the last month and had gained a little weight, but it just made her curvier. she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and silky, scoop neck grey top with a tight black tank top underneath. black high heels finished the look. "I dont remember which one of these guys invited me, but, yeah, i told him i was gonna bring you. oh yeah, you're my 'brother' by the way." She laughed, informing him.

He nodded, only half-listening to what she was saying. He knew most of the rules already. His own blue eyes looked over the crowd of people. He was wearing a slightly baggier pair of jeans, and two shirts: A white-T and a White dress shirt, unbuttoned. It actually made him look more than halfway good, the dress shirt made him look more fit. His body automatically waved a little bit from the music. His hair slicked back mostly except for a few bangs that fell in front of his face. He heard some compliments about how he looked, and he couldn't help but smile.

He led her through, not really hearing that he was suppose to be her brother. There was a counter with a ton of drinks, and he pointed in the general direction. That's where the keg seemed to be, at least he thought so.

They found the drinks pretty quickly, helping themselves. she was used to drinking, she rarely got drunk though. she was pretty good at knowing her limit, and even then, she never drove. not that she really needed to, as most of the places were with in walking distance. soon, they were both enveloped by members of the opposite sex, and were separated. she would occasionally look over at him though, making sure he was ok, not bored or sitting in a corner by himself. as long as he was at least pretending to have a good time, thats all she cared about. one of the guys looked over, where she was looking, seeing Alex. "Oh, is that your brother?" the guy asked. THAT must of been the guy who invited her. she laughed a little to herself. "Yeah, he is." She smiled and winked at Alex when he looked over at her.

He had been pulled away for a dance or two, he was starting to lose track. He had gone through two glasses, and his head felt light now. Must be the alcohol. Yes, that must be it. Two cups. Two large cups. Or it might have been three. He was losing track of that too.

He was starting to wonder if the girls that had come over to him earlier had done it to pick on him. Because they disappeared a while ago. Or was it a minute ago? Seemed that he was getting very forgetful. He was sitting against the bar-like wall, leaning back with his elbows holding him up. He saw Jackie wink and he did a half wave, looking over the crowd. It was interesting, but he was starting to lose interest. And there was a buzzing sound in his head that was starting to get to him. He made his way back over to her. "Hey, do you have anything for headaches?"

Jackie giggled a little. "Oh hunny... have a little too much?" She dug around in her little purse, pulling out some Tylenol. she excused herself from the other guys to take care of her 'brother'. she couldnt help but giggle pretty much the whole time. "I'm sorry sweetie. i should have been keeping a closer eye on you." She got him a glass of water, handing him the pills. "Take these, they will help. dont worry, it's just Tylenol." She laughed a little, rubbing his back in small circles. she could tell he'd had a good time though, maybe not so much now, but at least for a bit, he'd had a good time. "So, i'm gonna be a good mommy-friend and call it a night for both of us. lets get you back, and into bed, ok sweetie?" She smiled at him, softly. "And dont think about asking a girl to come with us, you'll probably end up getting sick, and honestly, no girl should see that. but as your best friend, i promise to stand by your side and hold your hair back." She slightly teased him. she kissed his cheek. he was so adorable when he was drunk. so... inexperienced.

He only heard half of her words, mainly 'leave' and 'bed.' At the former, he nodded swigging the Tylenol and water, but at the latter, his mind went into overdrive, seeing her under him. He had to shake his head to clear the image out of it... by giving him a little headache. "Yes, lets go." He said softly.

He led the way back, wanting to lay down and get rid of the headache. But about halfway back he stopped. Suddenly, completely on impulse, he turned to her, pulled her close, and kissed her. It wasn't a deep, crushing kiss, but a brush of his lips against hers. Passionate in its own right. But it only lasted a moment. Then a heavy blush stole across his face as he went back to walking to their dorm, faster than before.

She was stunned. it all happened so fast. too fast for her to react in any way, except gasp and blush deeply. after he broke the kiss, she stood there, watching him continue walking, her finger tips against her lips. finally her head cleared and she ran to catch up to him. "W-what the hell was that?" She blushed deeply, walking beside him again.

He still had the blush firmly intact on his face as they rounded the corner, turning to the doors of their building. "I don't know..." He admitted. It was something he wanted to do for a while. He pulled out his card and swiped it at the security thing-a-ma-bob and punched his code after a moment, opening the door for her, then leading the way up to their dorm.

She just followed him, curious about this all that was going through his mind. once they were in the room, she helped him into bed. laying with him agian. "Are, are we going to talk about what happened? or just pretend it didnt?" She laughed a little, making sure he was ok.

He let her help him, sliding under the blanket and laying his head on the pillow. Unlike so many times before, he kept the blanket open, letting her slide under with him if she wanted. "I..." The heavy blush came back, head turning to look at the ceiling and eyes closing. He took a few deep breaths, any feeling of nausea disappearing. "I've wanted to do that for a long time... but I couldn't get up the courage..."

Jackie moved closer to him, kissing him. she mmmmed softly into the kiss. "Alex, i... " She laughed softly. "This is funny... but i've had a crush on you since the day i met you. you were like... the cute little adorable guy that was always shy and quiet and it's... wow. i never thought... that you would actually... kiss me." She laughed a little, moving closer to him under the blanket.

((sorry it took so long, i'm watching a movie. lol))

He blushed slightly more as he heard her words, opening his eyes and turning his head to look at her. "I always admired you from afar. A beauty out of my league. I always thought your body was the best out there. And you're funny, and fun to be around..." He rolled onto his side and cuddled into her. Then he changed his mind, moving up. "Bad idea to lay like this." He said softly, moving to the other side of the bed, then cuddling up to her. "In case I have to run off."

She laughed, watching him. She gently held his sides as he was above her. she blushed deeply, looking up at him before he moved to the other side of her. "Yeah, good idea." She said softly. she looked at him, wishing he wasnt 'under the influence' but at the same time, she knew they wouldnt be there, the way they were if he wasnt. it was a good o' catch 22. she cuddled closer with him, her leg draped over his, giggling slightly. "I've always hoped you would do something like this some day..."

((i'm gonna have a cig and go to bed. we'll continue later?))

He smiled, her leg going around him, her words burying themselves deep in his mind. "Now that I can agree with." He sighed softly, eyes closing as he moved closer, cuddling against her arm body, a hand going to her leg and gently stroking the side. "But now, behave. I don't want anything fun to be interrupted by anything bad." He kissed her shoulder, before lifting his head and finding her lips, holding her in a kiss of deep passion for a long moment. "Save it for the morning."

Jackie kissed him back, enjoying his stroking of her leg. she was so turned on by him, then he mentioned things going 'bad'. she laughed. "ok ok..." She snuggled closer, their bodies pressed against each other, she kissed his neck softly. "Goodnight, Alex, hunny."

He smiled, cuddling closer to her. But when she was asleep he bolted into the bathroom, throwing up. It didn't last long, and he wiped his mouth before brushing his teeth, flushing, and going back into the room. Laying back down and cuddling against her, he pulled the blanket over them and fell asleep.

She stirred early in the morning, feeling his arms around her, and his... little guy poking her in the ass. she laughed quietly and blushed a little. she then turned over, kissing his neck softly, before moving down his body, undoing his pants and letting him free of his confinement. she was under the covers, looking at her bare 'friend'. she kissed his tip slightly.

He let out a soft sound, feeling her kiss his neck, her movements downwards. He still slept, though. He usually was a light sleeper, but the alcohol just knocked him out. But since the effects of it wore off already, his member had grown hard, the thoughts of being with her in his dreams. His little guy wasn't so little, reaching 8 inches and being a good 4 or 5 around. around.

She wrapped her lips around his member, mming softly. she sucked on it slightly, her tongue teasing his tip. soon, she bobbed her head along his length, her tongue rubbing against the vein on the underside.

A soft moan came from his throat, his hand going down to her head, tangling slightly in her hair. Oh, she was waking him from his dream, and he didn't care. His eyes kept closed, but a louder moan came out as he tongue moved on his underside. "Oh... Jackie..."

She smiled, her mouth still full. she mmmed more, loving to hear his moans, loving making him feel good. she sucked harder and bobbed her head faster.

He moaned out again, trying his best not to move her head with his hand. He hadn't done anything in the last few days, since he was busy studying, and he disliked doing that when she was in the room. So this felt even better, better than anything he ever felt. His hips thrusted up into her mouth. "So close..."

Back
Top Bottom