Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witty Banter!

y-mia-pointing(b).gif

I never asked you to stand up for me anyway.

y-mia-hairflip.gif

Besides, I do this to Phoenix as well. It's a good teaching tool.​

ani-hobo-ughhhh.gif

Good grief, guys! Can't you keep it down for about five minutes?! I was trying to get some sleep!

ani-hobo-bwuh.gif

Ah, screw it. I'm already awake.​

More arguing!!!!!!!

godot-handondesk%20mug.gif

If Edgeworth is actually gay, then find some evidence to back it up!

godot-deskslam-mug.gif

Amateurs!!!!!!!!!

godot-steams-mug(a).gif

y-mia-pointing(b).gif

Evidence that Edgeworth is gay is presented in the video that he himself posted on the first page of this thread.​

y-edgeworth-strained(b).gif

If you go with that evidence, then you also have to conclude that Phoenix is also gay, because it incriminates him much more than me!

y-mia-hairflip.gif

Never at any point did I deny that Phoenix was gay. On the other hand, I think you singing about why it hurts when you pee is evidence enough concerning your sexual orientation. Good coochies don't make the peepee hurt Edgeworth, and you don't look like the type to pay for a hooker.​

y-edgeworth-thinking.gif

No, I do not get hookers. But there was one girl I was with that calls herself Bella, completely entranced by that Twilight book crap. It might be the contact with the stupid from that. That's and she just was a whore, as people liked to point out after she left.

godot-thinking(b).gif

but if its like that then why did you bother in the first place....

-slams desk-

godot-deskslam.gif

enough about his pee-pee......Im sure Edgeworth is fine......and its just a couple of kidney stones or something

ani-hobo-ughhhh.gif

Whatever floats your boat there, Edgeworth. but one would would have to pay extra special care to you specifically. One, because of that ridiculous outfit you have on that bears a striking resemblance to something that two humongous gay lord magicians wear (namely Siegfried and Roy). Two, your name. Come on now. Miles? How is THAT even a name? You could've done so much better than that.​

godot-normal(b).gif

well, if my sources are right, which they are.....I believe he stole the name from a very old vampire who happened to be missing his lower jaw.

*disappears and changes* I wore this for that party we were invited too... *appears again*

edgeworth-nervous(b).gif

And my mother was a very... sexual person. It was a nickname she gave my father before he disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom