Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Aww I think you'd look nice, with a belly, trying to strap on your side arm." He said with a soft laugh and a shake of his head. Telling children violence isn't the answer with your wall of guns. "Guns are dangerous, but you gave daddy a gun as your first present." He said with a slow snicker.

Hawk shook her head "No, if I was that far along I'd stay out of fireifghts." she commented and made a face "Since when are we hitched and married?" she asked, quirking a brow "Ye're taking more leaps in this then I thought."

Laughing softly he leaned back and blew her a teasing kiss. "I never said I was the father, you seem the type of girl to give a gun for a present though..I mean I got one." He cooed as he leaned back in his chair and licked his lips slowly.

"Well av course, it was the perfect size and fit for ye. We live different lives then those in the Core, would ye rather me be all dolled up and soft, going out te gorram parties all the time?" she asked, making a face at the very thought.

"Shhh shh you had me at dolled up and soft....mmm but those scars are so sexy..I'm so conflicted" He said slowly with a snicker while he stroked his fingers through his hair. "Would you like m soft and nice?" He asked her slowly. "I'd be a good house husband, standing around all muscular in an apron.."

"I like my scars." Hawk mused with a faint smile "But I worked hard for them, so that's most likely why." she added and shook her head, a grin, followed by a laugh breaking from her at the vision of Xeno in a voluminous frilly apron too ridiculous not to laugh at. "I don't think those too words can co-exist, 'muscular' and 'apron'" she managed through her laughter.

He stood before he leaned down and kissed along her shoulder running his lips over the scars up to the side of her neck. "I do too." He said before he walked out of the cockpit. He returned soon after his muscular form only covered by a white apron his scarred rippling form jutted out around it as he stood. "I think they can" He said as he posed his hands balled into fists and on his hips.

The woman smiled and relaxed as he left, shaking her head. When he returned, she turned her head slightly to speak again, then spun about in her chair in a wild double take. Her face flushed and she covered a peal of laughter that escaped far to late, the image was ludicrous, but fitting in the strangest way. Of course, she could hardly express that, half doubled over with laughter.

Grinning he moved over to her and sat in her lap. Considering his size he was freakishly lighter than he should have been but it wasn't his abilities but rather his training that caused it. Leaning in he kissed her lips softly and stroked his fingers along her cheek.

Her chuckles eased as he kissed her, the woman returning the gesture eagerly and pulled bac, shaking her head. "Change out av that thing please, I won't be able to take ye seriously." she stated, grinning widely.

"I know I can get away with saying and doing so much, I'll get out of it if you'll get into it." he said with a wink before the screen before them flashed with an incoming call and he popped up. "Damn I'll go change." He said as he walked off towards the back. It was from the retired Captain Malcolm Reynolds, likely calling to ask about him it had been almost a year since he'd found him in an Alliance lab and stolen him.

She stuck her tongue out at him gently and turned to face the screen. Once he left she clicked on the screen and nodded at the retired Captain, restraining a quick salute, he had been a Sargent after all "Hullo there Captain Reynolds, how are things treating ye?" she asked, with a small smile.

"Nothing much dear, checking in on Xeno, wondering if he had any freak outs or anything, I remember when we first got River on occasion she'd have these..episodes. Being that Xeno is the mark two phase of her program I was wondering if the bugs got worked out or..." Narrowing his eyes he leaned in. "Thats a mighty fine piece of jewelry you've got there." He said curtly.

Hawk paused and sighed "There's been nightmares, and he had a odd lapsing moment earlier." she stated, explaining the way he spoke before the fight with the operative, as well as the reaction after the heist and encounter with the Blue Hands. She raised a brow as he leaned in and smiled faintly "Gift from Xeno, piece av pretty ain't it?" she asked, covering it partially with a hand.

"Er..yeah according to the files we found on him that will happen. So long as he doesn't go into a berserker state, thats when things get bad. River can kill about a hundred men in a few minutes, I know I've seen her do it, but him, he's a mystery to me as to if he's in that state." He said slowly before he nodded. "Thats not a gift a man give a crew mate..you two are..?" Cocking his head he let the question hang completing it without adding anything else.

"Same here...it's a thing that I wouldnae want te see." she commented thoughtfull and shook her head. When he asked his question she flushed "Not that it's much av ye're business Captain but we're more then crewmates." she commented, voice calm.

He smirked to her and shook his head before he sighed. "You kids and your love trysts." He said slowly. "Though those weird powers of him have gotta..oh thats nothing I want to think about." He quickly added as he looked to her. "Well tell him I wish my best" He said before he nodded. "Reynolds out." He finished before cutting cam.

Slowly Xeno walked back in now in his boxers. "So, checking up on me huh.."

Hawk arched a brow "I'm not that much younger then ye Captain." she reminded him, her face screwing up slightly as his train of thought was diverted to something she really didn't want him thinking of. She gave a nod "I will." she replied, watching his image fade and spun in her chair nodding "Aye he did and will probably be back to check again and prod us about our status as 'more then crewmates'" she commented idly.

He laughed softly and shook his head while he stroked his fingers along her stomach. "We are? I mean aren't we still at first base? That doesn't put us much above." He said slowly. "Although I have seen you naked...woo that was a bad morning, getting chased out of the bathroom by a woman with a gun while cupping my junk." He added with a nod. "Why do you keep a weapon in by the shower anyway?"

"Not talking pf bases, more of us clearing the air av how we felt about each other." she clarified and shrugged "Ye startled me, after all it wasn't long after I came on ship, ye were still a stranger then. And it's paranoia, always keep a weapon nearby, no matter what." she replied seriously.

(I can see Hawk doing that actually.)

"You say, ok I'm done with the shower, I come in thinking hey so she's dressed and ready to leave." He said as he narrowed his eyes to her. Sighing he leaned in and gently kissed along her neck then down to her shoulder wrapping his arms about her waist slowly as he leaned over the chair.

"I'll keep it in mind not te say a thing until I'm about to open the door." she replied with a faint smile, holding him as well, the silence of the cockpit welcoming instead of strained and tense.

"Mmm who knows maybe in time we can take them together, save time and water." He said as though trying to approach the situation economically. Leaning in he kissed playfully along her cheek then stopped pulling back just before he edge of her lips.

"And that's just when we'll get sucked intae a black hole because someone wasn't there to watch where we were going." she teased smiling. She relaxed and looked up at him "I say we find a place to relax when this blow over, or resupply at least, just to see some real sky." she mused.

"When what blows over? That was a clandestine operation, the alliance can't risk sending a large force after us, they'll just wait for us to turn up again. So..I'd say we enjoy our new couple status go on a little vacation. I'll need to hit up a few people for some fake ID but overall things will go well." He said with a slow smile as he kissed along her jawline.

Back
Top Bottom