Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

She chuckled and grinned "Ah, well that's good." she replied, relieved that they hadn't changed him completely, odd as it sounded. She kissed him back and shrugged "So do ye" she pointed out, both of them getting soaked.

"You smell more like it." He said teasingly as he nipped her lip before he pulled back and stroked under her chin. "In any case I think what we should do is just clean up." He said as he teasingly pinched her backside before pulling back.

She shrugged "Small price te pay." she replied, amused and gave a nod "Av course, don't want te slip and fall in here." she teased, beginning to clean up.

"I might want to if it means we get to go again." He said as he quickly soaped her up before he kissed her teasingly his lips brushing against hers before he gently ran the tip of his nose over hers.

"Even if I get a concussion? I mean I've heard of finishing with a bang.." she teased, kissing him back and turning to wash her hair, rinsing off.

"Mmm even the knot on your temple would be sexy." He said slowly as he stroked his fingers along under her chin with a nod.

Hawk laughed, fully rinsed after a few more minutes "It's not like I haven't had them before" she mused, recalling jobs gone wrong and bar fights.

He smirked and stroked his fingers along her cheek while he pulled her close from behind and kissed the side of her neck. "Mmm I know" He said slowly with a snicker.

"And hope to see more my love." He said to her slowly as he stroked along under her chin.

"More of you period." He said as he kissed along her neck slowly before he nibbled her shoulder.

"Ohh, more av me like this." she replied with a grin and turned to face him smiling "Well I don't have much av an argument with that."

"MMm yes" He said slowly as he laughed before he nipped her upper lip playfully and washed the soap off of his own body. "I think we should stop being naked around each other lest things happen." He said as he pulled from her and pulled a towel down and stepped from the shower.

She chuckled and nodded, squeezing the water from her hair before turning off the water. Stepping out she grabbed a towel and dried off, moving to get dressed.

Laughing he patted her backside playfully before he kissed along the side of her throat and stroked his fingers along her back. "Mmm what do you want to do today?"

Relaxing she thought a moment, pulling on the pants and green shirt from earlier "Food, I want something more edible then gorram protein. You?" she asked, facing him now.

"I see. Mmm I wanna parade my wifey around the town." He said as he pulled her close and headed towards the door before it dawned on him that he was naked. "Oh...yea." He said as he headed back into the room.

He pulled on his pants and shirt quickly. It clung tightly to his body and he laughed as he took her hands once more. He didn't bother putting on shoes as he walked with her not intending to go anywhere that might need them as he entwined his fingers with hers.

Hawk watched him approach, liking those clothes for obvious reasons and squeezed his hands gently. Walking with him she sighed lightly, relaxed "So, want to order room service after taking a walk?" she asked, voice without her accent now they were out of the room.

"That would be nice, spend some time lounging about eating sweets." He cooed into her ear as he leaned down to her and nuzzled his nose gently into her hair while kissing along her cheek affectionately. His hand eventually slipped from hers to down around her waist and he leaned slightly closer to her as they went.

Hawk smiled and leaned up, kissing along his jawline and gave him a soft hug as they walked "And meat, and fruit, all the food we can't get when we're onship." she stated.

"Hhmm I guess that would be prudent, enjoy what we can while we can." He said to her as he stroked his fingers through her hair slowly and stopped to suddenly pull her into a kiss. Lifting her by cupping her backside with his free hand he deepened the kiss holding her to him before he pulled back.

"Exactly" Hawk replied, her smile faltering faintly at the thought that this sort of thing was short-lived. She returned the kiss, pressing against him once more and looping her arms around his waist, pulling back as well. "We're moving through this hall awful slow." she teased.

Back
Top Bottom