Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Thank you." Hawk stated, her voice without a trace of an accent, it was best to be as innocuous as possible. After the girl left she stretched, taking a look around "Very nice, more then that really. Want te see if there's any free stuff?" she asked, grinning suddenly.

"Of course there is free stuff, this is a room usually reserved for celebs and those kinds of folks." He said slowly as he made his way into a bedroom. Quickly he stripped down and in minutes he was face down on the bed his deep black boxers the only item of clothing left on him.

"True enough, it's not everyday I'm in one of these places. More like never really." she mused with a shrug, watching him go. After taking a walk about to explore the room, she followed him and kicked off her boots, sitting on the bed nearby.

He still lay there unmoving, he didn't need to look about. He'd been here before, not that anyone but himself and a handful of now dead men would have known. He wondered if the weapons he stashed were still in the walls briefly before he flopped over and laid his head in her lap.

"An amazing pillow" He said as he stroked his fingers along her jawline looking up to her with a smirk. "We should have tried this admitting our true feelings thing a while ago." He said slowly to her.

"Mmm maybe" He said slowly as he stroked along under her chin. "I've always thought you were so beautiful, the only woman I've ever loved." He said slowly. It was a sad but true fact, he didn't love any of his relatives, or any of the women he'd known in the past, he had put her high atop a pedestal in his mind.

Her head lowered and her hand rested in his hair gently. She was silent a moment, taking in what he said. After a bit, she smiled "That's a wee bit sad love, but...with the life ye lead, it's understandable in a way." she stated, he hadn't spoken much about his past and she hadn't prodded him about it. Hawk knew well enough that the past was a thing to be buried and forgotten as best as possible.

"I guess so" He said slowly before he stroked his fingers along through her hair. Leaning up he pecked her softly his lips pushing slowly to hers as he stroked his other hand along her back. "I'm not sure how much it would be." He said slowly. "I mean to be honest you've got it all, looks, brains, wit, I'm three steps from a nervous break down, and I'm probably sterile."

Hawk quirked a brow "I also have a sharp temper, I'm reckless, and can jump to conclusions and am stubborn as anything. It doesnae matter to me about ye're state, our past...broke us both in different ways. Which is probably why we compliment each other." she mused.

"You also have a really soft ass that you tend to wiggle when you're trying to fit into tight places." He said nonchalantly before he kissed her stomach playfully then laughed slowly. "Mmm maybe it is, maybe you were meant for me....and I for you...perhaps as punishment."

"Completely unintentional." she replied, half smiling, before raising a brow "Punishment, what do ye mean by that?" she asked, a quizzical expression on her face.

"I am completely and truly happy..right now, all I want is to get closer to you." hE said slowly. "One day I'll reach a pont where they're nothing to do."

"We'll take all the time we need te do so." she assured him smiling. "What do ye mean?" she asked, confused by his last statement.

(Did you mean "Nothing else to do?")

"I'd just sit around all day, completely content with my life, no reason to go further..now having everything I wanted." He said slowly as he stroked his fingers along her chin.

"There's always other things to achieve, like living planet side awhile, getting some peace." she commented with a small smile."We can also go on more thrilling crime sprees as well." she added her smile widening into a grin.

"Bah thats just little stuff, I guess it might keep me occupie though, I already have what I want." He added with a smile .

"But ye can always want more, like being safe from the Alliance's reach and living a life av ye're own?" she asked, quirking a brow.

"I could have had that anytime I wanted." He said slowly to her.

"Head off into the abyss"He said slowly to her as he stroked his fingers along under her chin.

"No its actually a part of my mind. Its where a bunch of stuff is stored away, probably enough to destroy the alliance or at least get them to leave me be. Its also where there are other things however." He said slowly.

She paused a moment, taking the time to absorb the fact that he had enough information to tear apart the Alliance or at least bring it somewhere near its knees. She also quashed the faint urge to use such a power immediately before nodding "What other things?" she asked finally, her voice the same as it had been.

Back
Top Bottom