Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

She was a bit confused as he seemed so distant when she spoke to him. She just watched for a moment as he laid back down before going on the other side of the blanket and sat down on it. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as he said she was trying to be funny. She just stared for a moment as he rubbed the sunscreen into his chest and arms. Knew he wouldn't be able to reach his back, if he could, that would be very interesting to watch. She smiled a bit before turning and looking out to the water.

She glanced back at him as he mumbled to himself. He was in the cutest position, and she realized then that he tended to do a lot of cute things when he wasn't around anyone else. She laughed a bit and nodded. "Yes, I can." She said, moving over to him and sitting behind him. She got a bit of sunblock out of the bottle and started rubbing it into his back. It was easier because he didn't have and straps to go under. She wasn't taking her sweet time like he had been, though she did take enough time to notice that his back wasn't completely non-muscular and his skin actually felt very soft for a guy.

Zach did manage to enjoy her hands as they ran over his back. But it still wasn't better than getting to feel her soft skin. And there was the fact that he felt like an idiot having to ask for help. He had asked her and he had offered to do it for her. That meant he was going to be hers to control. Although he didn't exactly mind that. After all, she seemed a bit more responsible with this relationship than he was. So when she was done, he turned around slowly, a smirk on his face.

This was going to be a good time to make her blush. So he leaned in and kissed her cheek again. "You know...We are all alone on a beach rubbing sunblock on each other...This seems like a pretty romantic moment." He leaned in a little closer so that his lips were very close to hers. "What would you like to do with it?"

Kerii didn't really think of the fact that she would most likely easily be able to control him if she only flirted a bit. She was to busy thinking about other things. She was a bit worried as he had that same smirk on his face again. He seemed to get that either before or after he was going to do something mischevious. She didn't really know how to react to it though considering he hadn't done anything yet.

She pulled back a bit as he kissed her cheek. She really was going to have to get used to that. As his comment went on she only blushed more. She knew it was, but the fact that he was stating what they were doing only made her blush. Her eyes widened as he leaned in closer to her. She just froze after that. She wasn't sure what to do. She just stared into his eyes, blushing deeply. "Uhh...." She said, but nothing else came out. She suddenly snapped back to and stood up quickly. "Swim." She said simply, stil blushing. She finally slipped out of her shorts and headed for the water.

Zach was about to complain. Until she shimmied her way out of the shorts that is. Then his mind went blank again as he saw her in only her small bikini. He bit his lip a little before standing and running after her, meeting her as she got to the water. "Kerii...This might sound a little inappropriate...But you in that bikini is the most amazing thing I have ever seen...You are gorgeous." He smiled a little and decided not to behave himself for the next ten seconds. He looked her over slowly, biting his lip shyly.

The only thing that could make this better is if her hair was up on one side like he had liked. "I thought you were cute before. But every hour I just think even more of you...Pretty soon your physical appearance will rival that amazing personality." He didn't care if she blushed. He didn't care if she thought he was some stupid pervert. He thought she was amazing and he wanted her to know.

Kerii wasn't trying to be sexy or hot at all, she was just being herself. She just about tripped over a smallboy that was running without paying attention, but she managed to dodge him at the last second. She looked over at Zach as he spoke. His comments made her blush more. Sh eknre that if he kept saying things like that, her head was going to get so big it'd explode. She really didn't mind him saying those things, but he said them all at once which just about overwhelmed her.

She blushed, feeling quite subconscious about herself as he looked her over. She didn't think he was a pervert, she jsut thought he wasn't telling the whole truth about this. She knew he had to be lying. He couldn't really think she could be that great, could he? She didn't think so. She just blushed even more, staring at him in the eyes. She really had no way how to handle something like this so she jsut stared at him.

Zach seemed to enjoy her blush quite a bit. But then he decided that there was something he had to do. He took a step closer and put his arms around her waist slowly, holding her close to him. "Kerii...I know I said that I wouldn't do this. But I really really want to and I think that if you don't reject the idea of it right away, you will like it too."

He has to lean down quite a bit but after a moment, he pressed his lips to hers gently. But it wasn't like the momentary kiss from before. It was a long loving kiss. He really loved everything about her. And if she returned this kiss, he had a feeling that he would not be doing any studying for the day. He didn't expect sex. But he wanted to be with her alone for as long as he could.

Kerii only blushed more as he wrapped his arms around her. She was afraid she knew what he was going to do. And then he did it. She blushed even more, and after a few moment of trying to get used to it she returned the kiss. it certainly wan't as loving, but she did none the less. She wasn't quite sure why she had done so, but she figured it couldn't hurt. It was just one kiss and they were going out after all. She soon broke the kiss though, blushing maddly and looked off to the side.

She made no attemtps to get away form him though. In fact, she even leaned her head against his shoulder, not quite sure what to do beside try and hide her face from him like she was doing. She felt the nice cool water hit her ankles, splashing a bit up her leg, and her feet sinking in the sand, but none of that seemed to botherher as much as his seeing her face this red.

Although her kiss wasn't as intense as his, it was still enjoyable. He gave her a small smile before kissing the top of her head. "You are so cute when you are embarrassed Kerii...It was a great kiss." Then he started to move backwards, going further into the water and taking her with him. "But I think we need to cool you off. You are all red now. All the way down to your shoulders." He was almost grinning now. She was so cute when she was like this.

But at the same time, his heart was pounding in his chest even though he acted calm. And she could probably hear it. That kiss was all he had wanted for a long time. But to be honest, he wanted more. He didn't care if he got sex. But he wanted to be close to her. And sex with her would be so much better than any other girl. It would actually mean something.

Kerii didn't really know what to say. She only blushed a bit more as he kissed her head and told her she was cute when she was embarrassed. So that was why he kept making her blush like this. She moved foward, which was backwards for him, and deeper into the water. She shivered a bit, the water still being a bit chilly from winter. She had started to stop blushing but when he told her she was red to her shoulders it only made her blush more.

She could feel his heart beating quickly but then again hers was as well. She suddenly broke away from him once they were knee deep in the water and stepped to the side and dove into the water. After a moment she came up about two yards from where they were before. She smoothed back her hair as she came out of the water and then wiped the water from her eyes, looking over at him. That definitly had cooled her down and she felt much more relaxed.

Zach was very happy with himself even as she pushed herself away from him. He had managed to get a good kiss from her and it was nice to have her close to him. But when she dove into the water, he didn't mind anymore. After all, she must have been rather warm with that blush all over her face. And when she came back up, cool and relaxed with her eyes open to view, he smiled. She always looked better with her eyes showing. So he held up one finger.

"Be back in a second Kerii..." And he hurried back to the blanket before putting his glasses on top of her bag. Then, he rushed back over, diving into the water just as he got deep enough. And without warning, he popped up next to her, throwing his arms around her. "So...Did you enjoy my kiss or did I go too far?"

Kerii tilted her head to the side, a bit confused as he held up his finger. She was only more confused as he ran off. She watched as he put his glasses down and nodded. She now understood. She didn't know why he always ran off like that though. She smiled a bit as he ran back to the water and her. She looked off to the side for a moment, noticing a few other people, but in general the beach was fairly empty.

She laughed a bit as he mimicked her and dove into the water. She jumped, almost falling back as he popped up next to her, but he wrapped his arms around her quick enough so that he pretty much caught her. She blushed a bit as he asked about the kiss. "Almost over the edge, though I did enjoy it a bit." She said, looking away from him. Even if she was embarassed, she would tell him the truth.

Zach couldn't help but smile when she told him that she had enjoyed it a bit. That was a good thing. That meant she really was starting to like him. So he brushed a stray hair away and kissed her cheek, almost laughing at how comically warm it was. "Well then Kerii...Would you like me to kiss you again?" She was really fun to play with. Little things made her so embarrassed while things like being humiliated by him did nothing.

She was really amazing. "Or would you prefer to sit in the ocean and stay like this?" He tightened his arms around her a little, pressing her chest to his. This time he caught himself off guard. After all, her ample curved body felt very nice pressed against him with only the thin fabric in the way. And the height difference put her lower abdomen pressed against his crotch, which reacted with a small twitch at the feel of her body. He just prayed she was too distracted to notice.

This time when he kissed her she jsut stood there, her cheeks already quite pink again. She just stared at him as he asked if she wanted him to kiss her again. She didn't know what to say. She stood on her toes quickly, giving him a quic kiss on the lips. She didn't know why she did it, but she did. She pulled back a bit, looking up at him. She smiled a bit, not quite sure what was going to happen next.

She shrugged a bit as he gave her the second option. She kind of wanted to just stay there, but then again she did want to swim. She was too active to just want to sit around for too long. And considering they spent the morning sitting in a park, she had a bit of energy built up. She was amazed that he was so tall. There was quite a difference at least in her mind. She indeed was too distracted to notice the twitch, though she did pull back, leaning over slightly and splashing his chest and then smirking at him.

Zach was happy with his small kiss. Then he felt the splash of water against his chest and he couldn't help himself. He lifted her just a little before dunking her playfully into the water. He kept her head just above before picking her up and smiling. "If you want to play in the water like that..." He put an arm around her shoulders before resting it on the back of her neck.

Then he gripped the tiny knot on the back. "I could be a very bad boy. And it is very enticing idea. I could see what that annoying bikini is hiding from me." There weren't many people near them and he was certain she would take is as a very real threat. He just hoped she didn't threaten him back.

Kerii yelped a bit as he dunked her like that. She knew he was just joking around so she didn't freak out too much. She just struggled playfully, She was a bit confused as he put his arm around her though, seeming like he was just going to either hug her or dunk her again or she didn't even know.

Her eyes widened as she realized what he was actually threatening. She blushed a bit at his words and she did indeed think he would because deep down she knew he could be an ass. She wanted to test him though. She took a deep breath, norrowing her eyes a bit. "You wouldn't." She said, hoping he wouldn't really do it. If he did, she actually wasn't really sure what she would do. Half of her would jsut blush, but the other half would want to just leave even if she would have to walk.

When she said that he wouldn't he got a small smile. Then his hand dropped from the knot and he kissed her softly. "You are right. I wouldn't. That would be a terrible thing to do to my girlfriend." He couldn't help but grin like an idiot. "You are so easy to tease." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Although I would love to see you naked. I can wait like a good boy." He smiled a little before taking a step back.

"You do look so cute when you blush though." And he suddenly fell back into the water, floating there and moving up and down with the waves. He looked rather happy laying like he was in the water. But deep inside he knew that he was going to regret his little prank. She wasn't above punishing him and he knew that.

Kerii sighed with releif as he said he wouldn't. She really wasn't sure if he would or not. She smiled though, happy that he wouldn't because they were going out. She blushed a bit as he informed her how easy to tease she was. She knew shew was easy to tease, but then he spoke again, but she smirked. She leaned in a bit more, her lips almost touching his ear. "Who ever said I was going to let you see me naked." She said, pulling back.

She was surprisingly good with having come backs for perverted comments but when he called ehr cute again it made her blush more. She just watched as he fell back in the water. She just continued to stare at him for a moment before crouching down in the water and moved closer to him so their faces were next to eachother. She leaned in and kissed his cheek quickly, before moving back, sinking down so only her nose and above was above the water. She wasn't sure if she was going to punish him or not yet. Technically he hadn't done anything yet.

Zach smiled when she spoke about him never seeing her naked. "Well I can dream can't I? I have known a lot of girls willing to take their clothes off for me and you are the only one I really want to do it." He grinned when she kissed his cheek. She was getting more and more affectionate with him very quickly. And when she was lurking in the water like that, he had to stand, laughing a little. "You are still so cute!" He got onto his knees, still much taller than her, and leaned forward so that he was close to her.

"And I can see those gorgeous eyes of yours." Zach loved to shower her with compliments. She liked them as far as he could tell and he liked to make her blush and smile. So he continued to tell her the true things that she thought were empty compliments, they could have a fun time. But he wanted her to know they were true.

Kerii smiled a bit under the water, not quite sure if he was joking or not. She blushed as he said she was the only one that he actually wanted to see naked out of everyone he had already seen. She wasn't quite sure about that. She was sure that he wanted to see at least one of the girls he had before naked, at least at the moment. She was still blushing as he said she was cute. It made her glad she her cheeks under the water.

She back off a bit as he complimented her again. Half the time she really thought he was just saying those things, but cometimes she could tell that he really meant them. She sat up a bit so her face was fully out of the water. She opened her mouth to speak but then screamed, jumping over towards him and seemingly hiding behind him.

Zach smiled a little, her blush just barely visible from where she was. But then she jumped out of the water like that and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned and put his arms around her before stroking her hair gently. He had never seen her get so startled before. So he kissed her forehead and smiling a little.

"What scared you so much Kerii?" He felt like there might be something in the water and out of reflex he lifted her up just a little, his hands on her rear simply because it was the easiest way to lift her up. But after a few moments, the shock wore off and he realized what was happening. And he decided he liked it. So he kept her where she was.

Kerii looked a bit frightened, but she seemed to calm down a bit after a moment of staring at the water. She glanced at him for a moment before looking back at the water. His actions of calming her seemed to calm her down a bit and narrowed her eyes at the water. She soon snapped out of it as he kissed her forehead.

She looked over at him, trying to reason out what had happened to her. She was about to lift her foot to look at it when he lifted her up a bit. She didn't really notice where his hands were until after he had. She wiggled out of his grip before falling into the water, staying under for a moment before coming back up with a blue crab in her hand. "It bit me." She said, showing it to him. It obviously wasn't happy that it was out of the water and it tried to pinch her again, but she had it in a way so it couldn't.

Zach was a little upset when her round rear left his grasp. But he didn't let it show. Instead he looked concerned. Then she showed him the small crab and he laughed a little. "My strong Kerii jumped like that from a little crab?" He took it from her before tossing it out into the water. Then, he lifted her up again, this time with his arms under her like a bride. And he carried her towards the shore.

"Did it break skin?" He gave her a soft kiss before carrying her to the blanket. Then he set her down on his lap, one of his hands resting on her thigh. He was taking a lot of chances but he hoped that she liked him being loving and caring as best he could be. "I don't want you walking around in pain any more today." He gave her another kiss, this one a little longer.

Kerii blushed a bit, though tried to defend herself. "Hey! It startled me!" She said, a bit offended. She had gone after it and picked it up, even after it had pinched her. She was a bit surprised that he pciked her up like that, but didn't really complain. She just sat there contently, just letting him do this for now. She was surprised that she was letting him touch her this much.

She shook her head as he asked if it broke the skin. But when he sat her down on his lap she decided she wouldn't allow it. She was getting a bit uncomfortable with him being so close. and with his hand on her thigh it didn't really help. She was a bit distracted as he said he didn't want her walking around in pain anymore. She just sat there for a moment as he kissed her, closing her eyes, but not kissing back. She just broke the kiss and slid off his lap. She scooted away from him a bit, making sure she was decently away from him. Then was as good a time as any to seperate them a bit.

Zach was happier than he had been for a long time. He finally had a girl he liked to be with. And she was absolutely adorable most of time. He was pretty content with himself. Until she moved away from his that was. She hadn't even returned the kiss and now she was moving away like he had the plague. He had screwed up. He had pushed her too far too fast. So he laid back, not caring if the sand was in his hair now.

He was an idiot. And now he was probably set back a few steps from where he had been only a few moments before. He would have to make a mental note. Don't pamper her and treat her like she can't do things by herself. That and take it very slowly. He found himself feeling rather stupid for not realizing all of this earlier. After all, until the girls he was used to, she didn't want to have sex with him. As far as he knew at least.

Kerii didn't mean to do it in a mean sort of way, she had just been uncomfortable with him all over her like that so she kind of paniced. She just looked at him, a bit confused as he just laid back, his wet hair covered in sand now. She would have though that he would have done more to kee his hand out of the sand, but she just guessed she bummed him out a bit by scooting away like that.

She leaned back a bit, letting out a sigh. She crossed her legs in front of her and propped herself up on her arms. She started thinking about what had happened to far today. She wouldn't really understand how he managed to make her go from jsut about hating him this morning to on the beach, half naked, having already kissed him. Either she was really starting to like him or he was just really good at wooing her and keeping her from getting super mad.

Back
Top Bottom