Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Zach smiled a little when she checked her watch to find it broken. It seemed like a normal thing from how she reacted. So he took a step closer, testing his limits for closeness. "Well maybe if you go on a date with me, we can stop by the mall and I will get you a new watch." He couldn't stop himself from smiling around her. But, he didn't know how much time she would want to spend with him so he tried to speed this up a little. He walked towards the door, figuring that she would follow.

But when they got outside, he almost hid his face in his hands. He had forgotten about his car. It was old for one. Almost 12 years old, although in decent shape. It was a simple little car. But inside was a mess. Cloths and old papers scattered everywhere. And then he came to a realization that made him sick. Some of the clothes weren't his. There was at least one set of female underwear and a skirt that he meant to give back to a girl.

Kerii was a bit mad that he watch broke at a time like this, but then again it was about time for a new one. She didn't really seem to notice he had stepped closer until she looked up as he spoke. She leaned back for a moment before getting used to it quite quickly and then going back to standing normally. She thought about his proposition for a moment. "Maybe." She said simply. He wasn't going to be able to bribe her on a date for a watch. She went to buy new ones so often thta it wasn't anything special to her. She followed him to the door, wondering if she could think of a decent way to tell time. She wasn't good with telling time, and tended to loose track of it easily.

She noticed he suddenly looked quite different. "What's wrong then, Love?" She said with a british accent, obviously trying to cheer him up a bit. She didn't know what could be so horrible as to make him go from happy and smiling to his face almost in his hands. She was quite confused so she just stood there.

Zach stood there completely still for a moment before looking up at her. "Uh...Just stay here for a second." He dove into his car and grabbed as much of it as he could. There was a sound as the trunk popped open. He carried an armful of clothing and random items before tossing it into the trunk. But unfortunately for him, a pair of rather revealing and promiscuous panties fell from his arms as he pulled it all from the car. When he turned around, he saw them and let out a groan before tossing them into the trunk as well.

He hit his face with his palm rather hard and sighed. "Well...It was nice having breakfast with you. I understand if you think I am a stupid pervert or something like that." He wasn't going to lie. After all, those panties were there for exactly the reason anyone would think they would be. He had taken them off of a girl in that back seat only a week ago.

Kerii stayed for literally about two seconds before following after him a bit. She stopped as she saw him moving a bunch of stuff to his trunk. She just stares, tilting her head to the side a bit as she noticed the panties that fell to the ground. She cocked an eyebrow as he groaned, obviously trying to hide them for her. She took a step foward, looking inside his car. It wasn't in too bad a shape at the moment. She just looked over to him.

She cocked an eyebrow as he assumed that she was jsut going to leave because of the panties. She was a bit shocked that he was so persistant before and now that she knew first hand what he did in his car she was just going to leave. She jsut stared at him for a moment after he spoke. She then opened the door, getting into his car. "Well, I think you're a pervert, but you are a guy, and I know you in particular have sex quite a bit, so I wasn't completely not expecting somehting like this." She explained. Just about everyone in school knew he even had sex in the empty class rooms. She just didn't really care because it wasn't her that was being called whore. "Just as long as you don't expect me to wear those, I dont' really care." She said, just staring at him.

The next look on his face was a mix of relief and honest shyness. "Well...I wouldn't want you to wear someone else's underwear anyway. That would be gross." He chuckled awkwardly. There was no denying it. He had sex more often than most. In fact, he had sex more often than he liked sometimes. But a reputation was a fragile thing. It was very easy to go from cool to that loser who turned down popular girl A. So he looked up at her with a shy look on his face.

"This might sound like bullshit but I didn't really have a choice. I mean...Well...Whatever. I think that I can thank you for wanting me to give up my reputation. I get tired sometimes." He did his best to put on his stupid grin again. But then he noticed the world was just slightly blurry on one side. They had been thrown a little off by his face hitting. So he straightened them a little, adorable as ever now.

Kerii blushed a bit, laughing a bit akwardly as well. She tried to stop thinking about it after that, but she couldn't really do so. She had this seen of your stereo typical popular airhead on his lap in his car and them making out and then right before it got any good, it would cut off. She had way too active of an imagination. She just blushed a bit at the thought and looked back to him, hoping he would say or do something to get her mind out of the gutter.

She actually kind of understood why he didn't have a choice. Though she wasn't sure why he would continue with such a thing. She nodded a bit, showing that she understood his excuse for what he did. She knew that was a reason she wasn't popular, but she didn't really care. Being a whore wasn't really that appealing to her, and on top of that she didn't really like any of the guys at their school. granted some of them were hot but had horrible personalities, like Zach did when he was an ass.

When he saw that he was forgiven for his promiscuous life he smiled a little. "Well I promise you that from now on I will not have sex with anymore. Complete abstinence. Unless of course I am dating that person and we both agree that we are ready to have sex." He closed the door to the back of his car before opening the door and sitting down. After all, he wasn't going to open the door for her on the other side.

For one, he was still a bit of a jerk on the inside. Two he didn't think that she would be the kind of girl that liked a guy to pamper her and treat her like she can't take care of herself. "I think I have a blanket or something if you want to sit on it at the park. I keep it in my trunk next to my panties." He smiled a little, trying to be playful.

Kerii smiled a bit as he promised not to have sex anymore. Unless he was dating the person and currently he wanted to date her, and the ideas the poped into her head made her blush a bit. She Just got in, not really bothered by the fact he didn't open her door. That kind of thing never bother her before. She wasn't really one for chivelry and all that nonsense, though she wasn't a feminist either.

She was about to decline the blanket idea when he mentioned the panties. She laughed a bit, "Ahh, so they're your panties, are they?" She asked, sort of implying that he was the one wearing them. She was obviously just joking as well. She laughed a bit more before closing her door and buckling up. She didn't know what kind of drover he would be, but she figured it would be best to buckle even if he was a good drover.

"Well the girls like it when I wear them. Its another reason that I am so popular." Zach smirked a little before starting the car. He was a good driver for his age and as they started to roll forward, he was very focused. To be honest, he was a much better driver now than he had been before. He was wearing his glasses after all. He wasn't blind enough for it to be a danger. But it was so much easier now. But there was one major flaw to him. He couldn't talk to people when he drove.

So it was a silent ten minute drive before they arrived at the park. And when they slowed to a stop he looked up, his serious eyes becoming playful again. "Sorry...I just can't really talk and drive at the same time. I am easily distracted." He laughed awkwardly again before looking around. There were a lot more people here than he expected, though it was mostly dog walkers and joggers.

Kerii only laughed more at his comment. He was quite silly. She was sure he'd be a good driver, especially since he was actually wearing his glasses now. She just sat there as he drove, not quite sure whether to say anything or not. She couldn't really think of anything to say so she just kept to herself and looked out the window. She could see her blue eyes reflected in the glass and soon too her hair down, covering them up agian. She didn't need people staring at them while they were driving.

As they pulled up to the park he finally spoke again, breaking the silence was pretty nice. She smiled a bit and nodded, "That makes sense. I'd rather you be silent and drive then talk to me and crash." She said with a sincere smile. She soon looked around as well, opening the door and getting out, stretching a bit more. She was used to more people just sitting around or playing with their kids at the park, but there were mainly just joggers and such. She soon made her way to a nice grassy spot, assuming he'd follow. She just sat down on the grass, quite comfortable with just that.

Zach seemed to be rather happy when she understood his reason for silence. He walked over before sitting next to her. But then, he laid down with a groan. The grass was so much more comfortable when you wanted to get a little more sleep. Then he realized something. He was sitting in a park with a beautiful girl and the sun was out. There was only one thing missing from this moment. He got up and ran to his car, fishing around in the trunk for a moment. Then he was back next to her.

In his hand was a book as thick as a text book with no cover on it. He had a small smile on his book. "Sorry...I just figured that this would be the perfect scene if I had something to read too." Then he noticed her hair was down again and for a moment, disappointment flashed onto his face. But it was quickly gone. "So do you read?"

Kerii just looked over at him as he laid down. She would have done the same, but she intended to stretch at least a little. She was about to start when he ran off to the car. She was quite confused as to why he had done so, maybe he was going to just leave her, but then he came back. She looked at him oddly before realizing what he had gotten from his car.

She smiled a bit, looking down at the book. If that was the size books he read, and he went through about two or three a week, then heread more than she had previously thought. She just stared at him for a moment as he asked if she read. "Yes, everyonce in a while. But I've been so busy with training lately I havn't had time too." She said, trying to think of the last book she read. She normally read horror books. She liked to read them to send shivers down her spine. She smiled, "Now that I think about it, I need somehting to read while I'm recovering. Do you have any recomendations?" She asked. As she noticed the slight disapointment as he saw her hair she remembered she had put it down while they were driving. She soon clipped it out of the way, but only on one eye the was on his side so she could look over at him easier.

Zach seemed rather happy when she said that she read on occasion. At least she read. He didn't know if he could be with a girl who didn't like to read. Then she asked for a suggestion. He almost started to laugh. "Well...I have a few hundred recommendations for you if you want them. But there are a few books that I really really like. In fact, I have a book you could call my favorite. I read it 23 times." He smiled a little before laying back on the grass.

"What kind of books do you like?" He was in the process of closing his eyes until he saw her one blue eye looking at him. With one covered by her bangs and the other looking right at him, his heart beat started to speed up. That look was sexy on her and for the first time since he met her, there was a thought running through his head. He wanted her. He wanted to have her all to himself.

Kerii was a bit shocked at the list of suggestions he had. She was a bit shocked that he had read his favorite about twenty three times. Her eyes were wide with shock. "23 times?" She repeated, almost as if hse had heard him incorrectly. That was intense. The only book she had read that many times were a Dr. Sesus book when she was little and that was because she was obcessed with it. She was still a bit shocked, as she watched him lay back.

"I like horror best." She answered, and expected another question to narrow downt eh list, but she was silent and just stared at him. She blushed a bit, looking away across the park. She wasn't used to that kind of look, in fact she didn't even know what kind of look that was. She glanced back at him, wanting to break the akward silence. "What's your favorite genre?" She asked, hoping that would stop that look in his eyes.

It took a few moments before Zach snapped back to answer her question and respond to what she had said before. "I have a few dozen good horror books sitting around and a few cuter romance horrors if you want. In fact, my favorite book is a bit of a horror book if you would like to read it. But as for what I like...I suppose my favorite is fantasy and horror. And secretly I like romance." He gave her a shy smile before sitting up and stretching again. He was starting to feel fully awake now.

"If you like, we can stop by the library on the way. My copy of that book is a bit...Well...In really bad shape. The binding is about to break. I need to get a new one." He smiled a little before finding himself lost in how she looked again. "You know...You look cutest like this...With your bangs over one eye."

Kerii was happy to hear that he had horror books he would let her read. She smiled, looking back at him. Her smile only grew as he said his favorite was kind of horror. She nodded as he said she could read it. She was a bit excited now. She always read the most during her recovery period, which normally lasted about a week. She would stop running and let her body recover while she found something else to do.

She looked a bit confused as he suggested they stop by the library, but then she understood as he explained the condition of his book. "Well I'm sure after being read 23 times by the same person, it wont be in too good a shape." She said with a grin. It soon faded and she blushed as he said she looked cutest with her bangs like this. She looked off to the side, not wanting to face him any more. "T-thanks..." She said softly. It was obvious that she wasn't used to being complimented.

Zach smiled a little at her comment on his book. "I think I can get one more good read out of it before the binding breaks." But then her blush did the trick. It made him snap. He couldn't help it anymore. She was just so gorgeous. His hand moved up and he softly touched her cheek, turning her towards him. He leaned in slowly and before he could stop himself, he pressed his lips to her gently. And after only a second of the kiss, he pulled away.

This time his face was bright red. "I...I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself." He bit his lip shyly before turning away. He couldn't look at her now. Not after making himself look like an ass. After all, she had been shying away from his touch all day and now he just kissed her out of nowhere. She was probably going to beat the hell out of him.

Kerii smiled a bit at his comment, noding a bit. She was a bit confused as he moved her face towards his, and her eyes widened as he kissed her. She didn't reall have much time to respond but she sat there in shock for a moment. She just stared at him, her face redder than before She didn't know what to do. Half of her wanted to slap him, the other half just didn't know.

He seemed just as embarassed as she did so she just hit him on the head instead of giving him a full blown slap. She didn't know what she spared him like that. Though it was probably because she knew it wasn't a kiss just to tease her, but because he actually liked her. She just scooted a bit away from him and started stretching, trying to forget what had just happened. She was surprisingly flexible Even when she wasn't doing herbest, like right now because she was still blushing and nerveous.

Zach didn't say anything. He didn't even make a noise when she hit him in the head. He simply turned away from her and mumbled a few things. "I'm so stupid...Shouldn't have kissed her...Terrible first kiss." And so for the next few minutes, he seemed to be brood over the mistake. But after a few seconds he managed to pull it all into one big sigh and let it out. Then he turned around to face her again, his stupid grin back on his face.

"Sorry...You are just so cute blushing like that, that i couldn't help myself. I promise it won't happen again." He smiled as best he could, but there was an ache even as he said it. Even if it was on impulse and he knew it was stupid, he had enjoyed their brief kiss and another wouldn't be so bad in his eyes. But she still didn't feel anything towards him. And he would have to behave.

Kerii just kept stretching, not quite sure what to do. She was still blushing a bit, though not as much as before. She really hadn't expected that but she wasn't completely angered by it for some reason. She sighed, listening to his mumbles was a bit pathetic and almost made her feel bad for him. She started thinking. it was just a kiss, as long as he didn't expect it too happen again any time soon. She looked back at him as he sighed and noticed that same grin he always seemed to have, at least around her.

She looked off to the side, blushing a bit as he called her cute again. She wasn't used to it. She looked back over at him and didn't speak again, only nodded as he said it wouldn't happen again. She finally spoke. "J-just don't let it happen again." She said, softly. She didn't really know what else to say so she just kept stretching. She didn't really want to talk to him at the moment, probably because she was still blushing and was afraid she would say something stupid.

"Yes Ma'am..." He gave her a mock salute before laying back on the grass. This was going to be hard to recover from. But he decided that if he kept being the same kind and helpful guy he had been then she would be more than happy to stay with him and kiss him a lot more. If he gave her enough time that is. So he decided it was time to change the subject.

"So...How many books do you want to borrow anyway?" He stretched out on the grass, suppressing the urge to shed his shirt and feel the sun on his skin. After all, he was already on thin ice and stripping in the middle of the park might be a little too much. So instead he slid his glasses off and folded them before setting them on his chest. He closed his eyes and let out a small yawn. This was so comfortable.

Kerii just smiled a bit as he gave her the salute. She was so easy going most of the time that if he kept up good behavior and refrained from kissing her, she would most likely forgive him fairly quickly. She was soon done stretching, and laid back next to him. She just looked up at the sky, not quite sure what to so or even say for that matter. She was so glad when he broke the silence though.

She shrugged a bit, though she didnt look at him. "I'm not sure. I was thinking about two." She said, glancing at him for a second before returning her gaze to the clouds. She probably wouldn't have minded if he took off his shirt. It would have been a bit odd, but she didn't blame him. The sun always felt best on bare skin. She let out a sigh, pulling her hair down even though it all just fell to one side anyways.

"Well then we can pick up two from the library if you don't mind. I know another good one you might enjoy." His voice was starting to sound very tired as he laid in the Sun, his eyes closed. This was a perfect day to be outside this early and he got to spend it with a cute girl like her. But then he remembered that he promised to learn more about her. So he sat up a little, sliding his glasses back on.

"So...What do you like to do besides reading and running?" He smiled a little and ran his fingers through his hair slowly. There were a few blades of grass on the back of it and he shook them from his fingers before examining what he could, looking for green stains and blades of grass on his clothing.

Kerii nodded a bit. "Mmk, that'll be good." She said, closing her eyes. She was really enjoying just laying here. She smiled a bit more. She really liked being outside. She looked over at him as he asked what she liked to do. She thought about it for a moment, rolling on her side a bit and looking at him. "Well..." She started, but then paused and brushed off his back for him. "I like to draw and I like swimming." She said, finally sitting up.

She just stared at him for a moment. "So what do you like to do besides read and be an ass?" She said, smirking a bit. She knew that had to take up at least a bit of his time. She laughed, just being silly. She didn't really mena being an ass was a hoby, though he was pretty good at it when he tried to be. What she didn't brush off before, she reached over and picked off. She didn't really know why she was doing so, but she was doing it.

Zach couldn't help but smile when she told him what she liked. She really was trying to make him fall in love with her without realizing it. She was so active. She hadn't said anything boring like hang out at the mall or something like that. In fact, she hadn't said anything that he wouldn't love to do with her. But then he laughed out loud at how she asked her question.

"Well I do love being an ass...But if I am not studying or reading I spend my time trying to get in some exercise doing whatever or writing. And not for school or anything. Just writing to write." He gave her a shy smile when he mentioned his writing. His goal was to become a professional writer. After all, what would be better than to surround himself with books?

Back
Top Bottom