Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

When she lunged for it, he moved away just enough to keep it from her. But then he pulled it off of his shoulder and kissed her lips softly. He put it on her shoulder now and walked again. To be honest, his mother would freak out when he met her regardless. The only female that he had ever brought home was one of his close friends and a lesbian, even if Zach thought she was cute. Now he was going to bring home a beautiful girl who he was dating.

Then he shivered a little when he thought about something. She would be very mad at him when he told her he was going to write. His mother tended to get mad when he stayed inside and wrote all the time, wanting him to get a steady girlfriend and get married or at least bring someone home and have sex like a normal teen. And she knew he wouldn't lie about writing. Maybe he would just tell her...He grinned when he thought about it. "Kerii...Would you mind if I told my mom we wanted to be alone in my room? She gets mad when I write all the time and she would prefer to think I was having sex." He smiled shyly.

Kerii pouted a bit as he jumped away, taking her top with him. She just looked at him and smiled a bit as he finally gave it to her. She smiled a bit as he finally gave her the top. "Thank you." She said, kissing his cheek. She smiled, obviously knowing he was just playing when he wouldn't give the shirt back. She just smiled, she had no clue how his mother would react with they met. She just didn't want her to hate her automatically.

She was a bit confused as he shivered. She didnt know why he had done so. Had she atually known how his mom woud react, she wouldn't understand why she would freak out if she wanted him to have a girlfriend. She smiled, completely unknowing to what was going to happen though. She looked at him, quite confused as he asked if he could tell his mom they wanted to be alone in his room. "Are you serious?" She asked, not sure if she wanted to or not. "Your mom would really rather you be in your room, having sex than writing?" She asked, obviously quite confused. She didn't know any parent that would rather that. She though about it for a moment. "Maybe... I don't want your mom to think I'm a whore." She said, adn she meant that.

Zach sighed a little. "Well...I spend several hours a day in my room writing. Parents get mad at their kids of playing online games too much. She is the same with my writing." But then she said that she didn't want him mom thinking she was a whore. He hadn't really thought about it. She had never met the girl and now they were running to his room to have sex. He laughed a little at that thought. "That might be a bad idea anyway. She thinks I am a virgin." He held back another laugh before taking her hand and walking with her to the car.

Then he realized something and fished through the pocket of her bag he had stashed his glasses in. Once he got them out, he slid them on, smiling. "There. Back to the Zach Feller you think is so damned sexy." He grinned a little. "I suppose it would be alright if I told her I found a girlfriend who likes my writing. Then she would absolutely love you. She might not like my wasting a lot of time on it, but I get she thinks it will be a good career. She is weird."

Kerii nodded a bit as he explained why his mom didn't like him writing so much. That was understandable. She was a bit surprised that he hadn't thought of his mom thinking she was a whore. She didn't know how one couldn't think of that. But she shrugged it off. She couldn't help but laugh as he said she thought he was a virgin. "Really? Wow, that's entertaining. And then I assume she doesn't know how much of an asshole you are at school?" She asked, though she was refering to how he was when she had met him. She didn't thikn he was an asshole now of course.

She took his hand, gripping it slightly and walked to the car with him. She was a bit confused as he started going through her bag but then he pulled out her glasses and she smiled. His comment sparked her interests though. She kind of want to know how he reacted when she flirted with him. She stopped him, getting fairly close to him. "Who ever said I didn't think Zach Feller was sexy without his glasses. She said, reaching in her bag as well, which only made her closer to him. She soon pulled out her green hairclip and clipped her hair to the side the way he liked it. She then just smiled and kept walking.

Zach was rather used to being flirted with. But he wasn't used to her doing it. When she said that, he blushed visibly before following after her quickly. "You obviously like me better with glasses though. That is why I wear them more now." He put an arm around them as they continued to the car. But once they got there, he hesitantly let go. He didn't really like driving with her because for their safety he had to ignore her, which was rather difficult for him. He always wanted to glance over at her. But after tossing her stuff in the back he started it up.

It was going to be another long and boring drive for them. But when he had a few hours of snuggling and writing to look forward to, he was rather excited. Plus, she would be reading his book while sitting in his lap. Both of those sounded good to him. If they kept going like this, he would be madly in love with this girl in less than a month.

(How would you feel about skipping ahead a month?)

Kerii just laughed a bit as he said she liked him better in glasses. "Not really, they jsut make you look hotter." She said, blushed a bit that she admitted that. She smiled though, pretty excited about them going over to his house. She walked with him to the car with him, getting in, She reached in the back, pulling out her MP3 player again, waiting for him to start driving before she started listening to her music. She didn't fall asleep this time, she just looked out the window and waited for them to arrive.

She met his mother and thought it had turned out fairly well. But she still dind't know if his mother liked her or not. She was sure that she was glad that he finally had a girlfriend though In the next few weeks they spent quite a bit of ime together and Kerii found herself liking Zach more and more. She was very happy with them going out, but it was obvious that all his friends that she made him leave didn't like it at all.

((Mmk, that sounds good.))

Zach was rather relieved at how well the meeting with his mother went. No yelling or even any annoyance. In fact, because he knew his mother as well as he did, he knew that she was more than happy. And she absolutely loved Kerii the more she found out about her. Though she did look a little annoyed when he told her they were going to sit in his room and he was going to write. She got over it soon enough.

Zach let her meet his friends, at least the ones that he kept. They didn't exactly fall into the popular clique and he had done a lot of work to get them accepted. They were glad to be able to get away from his popular fake friends. They all seemed to like her well enough, especially the lesbian girl Julie, who hit on her a bit. He was rather content with how it turned out, despite the constant badgering by girls to come back to them. Most people accepted it and when he sat down with Kerii at lunch, no one bothered them too much. And today was a good day indeed. When he sat down, he put a book in front of her. The title read 'The High School Prince and Other Short Stories by Zach Feller.' "It got published!"

Kerii was pretty sure that his mother liked her, so she just stuck with that notion. She really did like his friends too, they were very entertaining. Even if his friend Julie did hit on her, she would just blush. She was pretty sure that she didn't really mean anyhting by it so she didn't take it too seriously. Kerii started to even gat a little bolder as the other girls came and tried to get him back. She actually started to tell them off and got a bit jealous. They were soon on their way and she was happy that she still her him.

As they were eating lunch one day and he put the book in front of her. She gasped, grabbing it quickly. "Oh my gosh! Really?!" She asked, obviously quite happy. She put it down quickly,lunging over at him and wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. "Congratulations!" She said, and then kissed him fairly passionately. She had come a long way from when he first started teasing her and being an ass. She would openly kiss him now, and she was much more comfortable around him. Though they still hadn't gone all the way. She still didn't feel that comfortable with him. He still made her blush quite a bit, but that was just how she was, so that probably wasn't going to stop.

Zach looked a little surprised at the passionate kiss that she gave him. He still wasn't used to her enjoying his kisses so much. And he rarely did something that deserved a kiss like this in public. So it took him a moment to slowly wrap his arms around her. "Well I owe you a bit of the thanks. After all, you are one of the main characters in the main story." He picked up the book before putting it on top of her bag. "And that is your copy. Signed by the author and everything. But I have more exciting news."

He moved back a little, his hands resting on her hips. "They want to take a look at the rest of my writing. They are looking into publishing one or two of my novels. Apparently you aren't the only one who likes my writing." He kissed her again before licking his lips. "So I decided that I am going to spoil you today. Anything you want and its yours. After all..." He kissed her cheek this time. "I just got a big check to spend."

Kerii didn't really kiss him like that too often. She was sure he would have enjoied it. She smiled a bit as he said he owed it to her. She didn't think she did as much as he thought. She smiled a bit as he put it on her bag like that. She only smiled bigger as he said it was for her and that he had already signed it. She put her attentions back to him as he said he had bigger news though. She was curious as to what it was. She was going to have to hurry up and finish another one of his books that she had let her read.

She looked him in the eyes as he was about ot tell her what the big news was. Her eyes widened as he said they were looking at publishing a few of his other books. She just moved foward again, hugging him tightly. "That's awesome! I'm dso happy for you!" She exclaimed, obviously very happy for him. She just looked at him, quite confused as he said he wanted to treat her to whatever she wanted. She just laughed as he said he had a big check to spend. She shook her head. "I just like being with you, It doesn't matter the amount of money you spend on me.

When she hugged him again he smiled, pushing his glasses back to their place after the rough hug. But then she said that she only liked being with him. He blushed a little and kissed her cheek. "Well then we can just spend some time at my house. With a publisher looking at my writing I want to take a break anyway. Maybe a week off to spend with my amazing girlfriend." He leaned in and gave her a loving kiss, his hand stroking her cheek softly.

"And speaking of time with my girlfriend, do you want to ride with me to my house right after school? I know you don't like me spending money on you but I have a gift for you anyway. To make up for missing most of the holidays for the next six months." He smiled and turned to his lunch, taking a bite out of the sandwich he had made for himself. "Actually...A few things. But I think one or two of them are a gift for me." He got a grin that she knew by now as the 'I am a pervert and you love me anyway' grin. At least that was what he told her to call it.

Kerii just smiled as he pushed his glasses back up. She just listened to his idea about spending time at his house. She just smiled, nodding. She really did think that was a idea. She was a bit shocked that he wanted to actually take a break from writing for a while. Her face obviously showed it but when he said it was to spend time with her, she blushed more and her face softened a bit. She kissed him back, hugging him a bit tighter. She really did like being around him, and she was actually starting to like moments like this.

She though about his next suggestion for a moment. "Sure, I'll just have to call my mom and tell her." She said, She sighed as he said he had a gift for her. She really didn't like him spending money on her. She really just liked being around him, gifts and such didn't mean anything to her. She blushed more as he said he one or two might be for him and then he got the grin that she only seemed to know about. She didn't really know what to say about that.

Her surprise only made him smile more. She really didn't seem to understand how much he enjoyed spending time with her. The only writing he got done anymore was when she was asleep, in his lap or busy with something. But even then he spent an obnoxious amount of time writing. And he would most likely have to do some rewrites on his current projects. But with the money he would getting from his short stories, he wouldn't have to do his stupid part time job anymore. That meant more time for her.

Then he saw her expression after he said that some were a gift for him. "Well...Let me just say that some of it may require you to change and some of it, I don't want my mom to see I got for you." He kissed her cheek and took another bite of his sandwich, eating rather fast. He had come late to lunch today and he wanted to finish eating before the bell rang.

Kerii was quite happy that he choose her over writing because when she first met him, he seemed to enjoy that so much, along with reading. She just smiled, thinking about how much time she had spent in his lap while he was writing. She grinned, all that time she actually really enjoyed. It had given her enough time to actually read quite a few of his books and the books he had recomended for her. Though she had only really gone through like six books in the past month.

She only blushed more as he gave her hints as to what he had gotten for her. She could only guess, but she was sure she had a pretty good idea of what it was. She didn't really know what to do about that so she just finished up eating, jsut sitting there until the bell rang. She kissed him good bye and the rest of the day seemed to go by quite fast. Once the final bell rang she walked out to his car, calling her parent sat on the hood of his car, waiting for him to get out. She was quite anxious to see what he had gotten her.

Zach was a little disappointed when the bell rang, but he enjoyed his usual kiss before heading off to his class. The day seemed to take forever as he was plagued with doubt about his gift. He was afraid that it might have been a bit much. Sure the bikini was a good idea since they had gone to the beach about once a week since that first time. But the skirt was way to short for her to wear to school or even when they went out. It would be pretty obvious it was meant to be worn when she visited his house.

But then all those doubts were swept away when he saw her sitting on his hood. As soon as he got to her, he put his arms on either side of her and leaned in to kiss her neck softly, just once before moving to kiss up her jaw to her cheek. "You look like my own personal calender girl...If only you were wearing a bathing suit." He smiled and put his arms around her for a few moments before going over to the door of his car. "Did your parents say it was alright?"

Kerii smiled as she saw him walk over, though she didn't move. She just smirked as he leaned over her, gasping as he kissed her neck. She had never restricted him on that. But then again she did really enjoy it. She blushed a bit as he said she looked like a calendar girl. She didn't think she looked that good but he always complicated her like that. She just laughed a bit as he said she only needed a bathing suit. She didn't think that would make much of a difference.

She nodded, sliding of the hood of his car "Yup, he said it was fine." She said with a smirk. Her parents had gotten used to the fact that she was now spending the majority of her extra curricular time with him, but it still hadn't cut into her running so she was fine with that. She got into his car, buckling up and waiting for him to drive. She really was curious as to what he had gotten her. She was kind of excited, but then again since he said he didn't want his mother knowing he had gotten these things for her, she didn't think it would be very appropriate.

"Good...I didn't want to keep your gifts at my house much longer. Who knows what my friends would say if they found it while I was trying to behave myself with you." He smiled and started it car. He was getting better at paying attention to her while driving. After all, he was finally getting used to having a passenger while he drove who wasn't giving him instructions. But he still couldn't really maintain a conversation. Plus it was a very short drive to his house from the high school.

So when they pulled up, he was all too excited to see his mom's car was not there. So he hurried inside, fishing the keys out of his pocket and not waiting for her at all. After picking up a note, which said that his mother had to go to work early and wouldn't be home till early the next morning, which had him even more excited, he ran to his room. He wanted to have her gifts on display when she walked into the room. And they were. When she entered his room she would see a brand new pair of running shoes, which he knew were the right size. And then a very cute but very short skirt and a purple bikini. He had to admit, he had picked it because the idea of her in a revealing bikini that was his favorite color would be amazing.

Kerii onl laughed at his statment. From what she thought he had gotten her for gifts, it would be odd if his friends had found them, especially if she wasn't there. She smiled, sitting quitely as they drove to his house. She was glad that it didn't take too long to get to his house from school. Other wise the suspense would have probably killed her. She smiled a bit as he seemed to be just as excited as she was. And when he got out of the car so fast she noticed that his mom's car wasn't even there. She smiled a bit, knowing that had probably worked into his plan more than he had even expected.

She smiled, finally going into his house. She had left her things in his car because he normally drove her home after a stay at his house. She waundered through his house, still enjoying the sight of everything in there. She especially liked the pictures of Zach when he was little. He was just so cute. But as she entered his room she seemed quite surprised. She gasped, just standing there, wide-eyed at the things. She really like the shoes and the bikini, but the skirt she wasn't quite sure about. She rushed over to where he had them, grabbing the shoes first. She looked them over. She was amazed that they were even the right size. She smiled over at them. They were perfect. She then looked over at the two remaining items and just smiled. She did like the bikini and the skirt, "You really think these will fit me?" She asked, knowing the skirt wouldn't cover her ass all the way, but the bikini might just barely fit.

Zach grinned when he saw how she reacted. She liked them for now. And when she got to the shoes, she looked like she was in love. But when she got to the clothes, he flinched at how she reacted. He bit his lip a little before walking over and wrapping his arms around her. "The bathing suit should be just right. I checked the tags on your bathing suit and I figured this would be just fine. The skirt..." He blushed a little when he said that.

"Well...I kind of bought that too short because I thought it would be really sexy on you. Did I get it too short?" He hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck softly. She had never admitted it had an effect on her and he liked to do it so as long as she didn't say anything, he would do this when he wanted to be cute. "I can take it back and find something else to get you." She would actually be able to hear the worry. "Or you could wear it to the beach and just take it off as soon as we get there."

Kerii nodded at the explination of the bathing suit. She didn't know She was never really good with sizes by just looking So she reached over, picking it up. And then there sat the skirt. She jsut looked at it for a moment then at him as he said why he had gotten it too short. She just blushed, though she smiled a bit. She really should have expected something like that. She jsut laughed a bit and then put the other things down, picking it up and looking it over. It was really cute, it wsa just too short. She put it on her pile of things, obviously a sign that she was going to keep it.

She looked a bit worried as he sounded so worried that she wouldn't like it or she would get mad at him for being perverted like that. She wasn't quite sure which one it was. But she stepped foward, wrapping her arms around him. "No, I love it." She said, giving him a kiss on the lips quickly. She smiled at him. She would have gotten angry had it been from anyone else, but it was Zach, so she wouldn't ever get mad. She just gave him another peck on the lips before hugging him and resting her head on his chest. She would wear it, she just wasn't sure when yet. Then she got an idea that she knew would cheer him up. She stepped back, smiling at him, though she was also blushing. "Would you like me to try them on for you?" She asked, pretty sure he would say yes.

Zach felt all the tension melt away when she kissed him. She never got mad at him for being perverted, and he had been pushing his limits. He had gotten into the habit of grabbing her rear when they were alone. He even occasionally moved a hand under her shirt, though only going to her stomach, while they were having one of their more passionate moments. She was so forgiving of his little moments of guy-ness. So when she asked if he wanted her to try them on, he smiled shyly.

His arms moved from around her and bit his lip. "I would love to see you try them on...But I have to say something right now..." He blushed rather dark red and looked at the floor for a moment. "If you come back wearing that bikini and skirt...I am only so strong. You are going to end up on the bed and I will be kissing your neck." He smiled a little. "But I promise on my entire library that I will stop if you think I go too far." He was still crimson, embarrassed because he knew he didn't have that much self control.

Kerii could feel him relax a bit as she kissed him. She really was forgiving, but that was only because she really liked him. She wasn't going to get mad that he was a guy and had impulses to do slightly dirty things. She could understand a bit better becuase he hadn't had sex in about a month compared to how he was having it probably at least twice a week before they started going out. She just held him until he seemed ok. She knew he would enjoy the fact she was going to try on these things for him.

She was a bit worried as he said he had to warn her and then blushed to darkly. She was a bit releived that he siad she would jsut end up on the bed and he would be kissing her neck. She didn't know if she could take that considering touches to her neck turned her on, so it might end up going a bit further. She thought about it for a bit longer, before just nodding, taking the skirt and bikini and walking out of the room. She was only for for a bit before she came back into his room only in the bikini and the skirt. "So? How do I look?" She asked. He had been right, the swimsuit her fit her, even if it was a bit on the small side. But she was right about the skirt. It didn't fit her all the way becuas eit didn't cover her ass. It was visable out of the bottom quite well.

By the time she came back, his blush was gone. She seemed to be okay with the idea of him doing that to her. He probably should have warned her that his hands would wander. But when she came back looking good enough to make his always working mind stop dead, he felt his whole body reacted. He walked around her slowly, observing how good her butt looked exposed by the skirt. Then he bit his lip. He couldn't take it.

Without warning, he lifted her off of the floor and laid her on her back on the bed. Today was one of those days that he was thanking God he was so tall. Because as he started to kiss her neck, his hands on her upper thighs as he did so, his lower body was well away from her. If she had been pressed against him, she would feel how aroused he was. In fact, he had to keep his hips up a little to keep from bending it painfully. If he had been laying on his back, there would be a visible bulge in his pants. "Purple is really your color Kerii." He couldn't help it. There was no behaving unless she stopped him. He gave her collar bone several soft nips, kissing under her ear neck before moving to kiss her throat softly.

Kerii hadn't really thought about what his hands would be doing, but then again she wasn't really thinking anything all the way through anymore. She turned a bit, watching as he looked her all over like that. By the time he picked her up she was blushing quite a bit. She didn't know if this was the best idea anymore. But it had already been started and she wasn't really one to stop things once she started them.

She gasped as he picked her up, she should have been expecting that at least a bit. She just looked up at him almost innocently as he laid her down on his bed. She really did trust him to only do as he said. She it her lip as he started kissing her neck like that. She barely even noticed where his hand had been placed. She didn't even notice the bulge in his pants. She was far too busy with him on her neck. She couldn't help but be at least a bit aroused by this senario, though he wouldn't know that. She smiled a bit and kissed his lips softly as he said purple was her color. She was pretty sure she looked better in green, he jsut liked her better in purple. She couldnt' help but let out a small moan as he nipped at her collarbone. He really was good at this. Though she was still a bit sure that being so aroused jus tby one's neck being touched wasn't too common.

Zach smiled at the soft kiss. She seemed to be enjoy it quite a bit. He had to admit at this point that her love of having her neck touched was a bit more than normal. But he decided today was going to be an important day. He was going to accomplish something new. Whether it was something big or not, he didn't care. He just wanted to find something she liked. So he continued to kiss her neck and his cheeks turned a little red as his hand moved up her body. His fingertips traced over her stomach for a moment.

Then he made his move. He placed the palm of his hand on her breast before massaging it as gently as he could manage. She managed to make him feel like he was a virgin and this was his finger real sexual experience. But at the same time, it was the first time he did something like with with a girl with self restraint.

Back
Top Bottom