Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nintendo Wii.

Osheaga

Supernova

• Do you have wifi?
        Maybe have Brawl or Animal Crossing or anything?
        ;]

Let me know, I'd love to play them with you.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I don't have a Wii, but my friend does, so I mooch off of him. Next time I'm over there, I'll get his friend code and PM it to you sometime and we can Brawlz.

I thinkI so. I bought some kind of internet thingy for Animal Crossing but I never installed it.

I guess I should do this?

• Okay : D
        And my town is perfect, so if you come over, no running. xD

I have lots of flowers. ;][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Running kills perfectness? That might be why my town is never perfect, hahaha.

What fruit do you have? I have oranges. =D

• xD Well, I have over 200 flowers. :3

I have all of them, including coconuts.
        So if you come over, feel free to take what you'd like.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I'm a pretty laid back Brawler. I don't worry much about all the tourney shit people like to pull. I'm still pretty good, but I like playing for fun. Items on, smash balls, and wait for shit to hit the fan. God, I've got some hilarious Brawl memories. <3

Oh man! That's awesomeness. I just got some pear trees. I tried to plant coconuts but they always dieeeee. =(

• xD That's because you have to plant them at the lower 10 percent of your map.

Aka, the beach.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Because you're planting them on the beach's shoreline,
        where it slants down a bit.

You need to plant them flatter plain.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I have a wii enabled with wi-fi and Brawl. I don't play it much though. It kinda bores me most of the time.

No, I do not have that little card you need to play Brawl with someone. But, I do have a wii. :3 It's gathering dust right now, since I rarely play with it now.

Back
Top Bottom