Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (Open! looking for faction heads!)

Raziel99

Pulsar
I had this idea before joining Blue Moon, and it skipped my mind for a while.

The premise of this is that The lord of the vampires resides over the tower, welcoming all of those under his dominion to come under him. It is a housing marvel as well as entertainment, because he has a large amount of slaves under him. And he willingly gives them away to loyal subjects if they ask. Meanwhile, there is a faction of anti-slavery activists trying to infiltrate and help free slaves, and maybe dethrone the Vampire Lord. As well as other groups that would love to get their hands on some beautiful women, and overall, have a good time.

Any humanoid race is allowed. PM me your profiles and I will put them up, with your faction rankings.
Note: If i see "Lycan" on any profile, unless it is stated they are underground, they will be put as 'slaves.'

There are several high factions, as well as several lower factions. As i get characters sent to me, I will put the usernames into their spots.

Vampire Lord - Alexander De la Crux

Lord council
- Philene - Head
-
-
-
-

Dungeon Masters
-
-
-
-

Slave Owners
- Crane Delarose
-
-
-

Twin Lamps (Anti-Slavery)
- Joanna DeBraux - Leader
-
-
-
-

Slaves
- Kiki - privileged
- Mia - privileged
-
-
-

More factions will come as the story progresses.

Character Skeleton.
Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Image: (written or picture)
Bio: (brief description of their past.
Faction:

Re: Vampire Tower (looking for faction heads!)

Characters:

Username: Raziel99
Character Name: Alexander De la Crux
Race: Vampire
Image:
vampire-1.jpg

Bio: Alexander De la Crux was born long before the technological civilizations came around. He has lived for many years, learning the ways of humans, and using that with his own knowledge of his race. He became lord after the destruction of the past leading family, taking throne with the oath to keep them hidden from the main groups of humanity, and to keep peace as much as possible.
Faction: Vampire Lord

Username: Riona Cortez
Character Name: Philene (fee LEEN)
Image: pale skin, blond hair, dyed black at the ends. it's a little longer than shoulder length. 145 lbs; 5'7". C cup chest. grey eyes.
Bio: Philene likes to.... be in control. she doesnt flat out control someone, more as gets in their head and makes them either double guess themselves or just convince them to do what she wants, but in such a way that they feel it's their idea.
Faction: Lord Council - Head

Username: Chrono Trigger
Character Name: Crane Delarose
Image:
sexyvampire.jpg

Bio: Although older than the vampire lord himself, he has not made it fit to take up any high up positions as he doesn't want any sort of burden. And he likes to roam freely when he feels. He's great in seduction but he tends to eventually kill the victim after drinking their blood. Though he does plan to one day find one he could 'die' for. He was bit at the age of 21 by a female vampire who claimed it was her way of showing her love and changed on the spot.
Faction: Slave owner

Username: KiKi Umara Death
Character Name: KiKi
Race: Fallen one (angel duh)
Image:
LittleFallenAngel.jpg

Bio: She was thrown out of paradise on false charges for committing murder and killing an arch angel. Landing on earth she gained her black wings. Slave traders captured her and through several masters she was turned her into a very disciplined slave. She does what she’s told on cue but she has troubles with adapting to a new home.
Faction: Slave

Username: JosieAnna
Character Name: Joanna DeBraux
Image: (written or picture) ((my avatar))
Bio: (brief description of their past.): Joanna grew up in a noble family, but her parents had not managed money well. At 19, she was to be married to an old Duke, one who would pay through the nose for the possibility of an heir. The night before the wedding was to take place, she met Alexander. He had been kind, offered her eternal life and independence from men. Knowing that she would suffocate within days of her marriage, she agreed wholeheartedly. For two hundred years, they had gotten along fabulously, him teaching her everything she wished, she providing him with company that didn't come in chains. However, about a century before, she had finally gotten fed up with the slaves Alexander kept. No, not the slaves themselves, but the fact that they were kept. She confronted him about it, a conversation that led to a falling out so intense that Joanna had nearly died. Now, underground, she has been gathering followers for the Twin Lamps, knowing that the moment Alexander realized she still lived, any chance for abolition would be gone.
Faction: Twin Lamps

Username: DrgnLadyLuna
Character Name: Mia and Echo
Race: Neko
Image:
Mia-
1053709410_atsu-chann.jpg

Echo-
cat-2.jpg

Bio: Mia was rescued by a group of vampires after a pack of Lycans decided that she and Echo were their next meal. Poor and without a family, Mia and Echo could not find a way to repay the vampires that had saved them. Mia and Echo were forced into slavery, then given to the vampire lord to add to his collection of slaves.

Username: KiKi Umara Death
Character Name: KiKi
Race: Fallen one (angel duh)
Image:
LittleFallenAngel.jpg

Bio: She was thrown out of paradise on false charges for committing murder and killing an arch angel. Landing on earth she gained her black wings. Slave traders captured her and through several masters she was turned her into a very disciplined slave. She does what she’s told on cue but she has troubles with adapting to a new home.

The main thread will be made today. I'm just waiting to see if a person or two more want to join before I throw it up. That, and I'm looking at settings.

Anjeru said she would look once she got back. Be patient, everyone. It will be ready soon!

But I suppose I should throw up the rules, as well.

*throws down the rulebook and opens it.*

1: no Godmodding. Vampires are extremely powerful, as are lycanthropes, but they have their limits. and their weaknesses.

2: No killing. Fights can break out on consent. Killing someone without notifying me will get you booted.

3: No Teleportation. It's not possible.

4:Not Cooperating people will be punished!

It is finally made!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3270">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3270</a><!-- l -->

Back
Top Bottom