Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Lab

Tank walked over to the computer and began to run his gaze over the files, he was slowly memorizing the genetic makeup of him and his brothers. It appeared simple, everything he would need would be right here in this lab, except for on drawback, each soldier had a different irregularity, meaning he would need a different serum for each.

"I will be back in a moment." She told him. She walked out of the room and went into her bedroom. She had some of her father's blood on her cloths and needed to change. She changed into a simple knee length dress that was a dark navy blue. Then she started to walk back to her father's lab with a sigh.

He was working silently on the base compound for the serum, "This should not take more than two or three days", he sighed, "I apologize for my slow pace, but science is not my area of expertise".

"It is fine." She told him with a small sad smile. She closed her eyes and leaned into the wall. She turned and left the room again. She went out front and stood by the door looking into the sky.

He took a small sample of his own blood and after preparing a sample of serum in the manner that he thought would kill him, let a drop fall into the vial of blood. The liquid turned black and hissed before vanishing slowly, he recoiled and nearly dropped it, "Oh christ, not gonna be pretty", he chuckled.

She remained outside not really wantingto be in the lab, it reminded her to much of her father. Then she saw a man who looked like he was looking for someone or something.She walked up offering a small smile. "May I help you Sir?" She asked.

He slid the vial into a rack and moved quickly, he prepared a dose for each of the others and pocketed them all, with the serum in it early stages he had no idea how it would preform against a full soldier. "Hey, I made an advancement!", he ran out the front door.

He stopped staring at the man, why did he look so familiar, Tank just could not place the mans face to a name. He walked over calmly, "Hello", he held out a hand.

The man gave a smile, "Hello, I was justtrying o fine this adress." He said holding out a piece of paper with the doctor's adress written on it.

He glanced at the page, "Your fairly close, but there have been some unfortunate happenings for the Doctors family, might I know your reason for seeing them?", he moved in front of the girl, just to be safe.

"Yeah this came inmy mail. I worte the adress down and stuck it on the box so people would see it needed to go to the right house but someone got into it....sorry." The man handed over a ripped open box then turned and left walking down the street and into his house.

"That was weird." She said quietly looking up at Tank.

He nodded slowly, "Here, you may know what to do with it more than I do", he held the box out to her. "Also I may have figured out a way of killing my brothers", there was no smile on his face this time.

"It is just a empty box." She sighed tossing it to the side. ""I am sorry you have to do this," Her voice was kind, much like her father's had always been. She placed her hand onhis arm and looked up into his eyes.

He smiled, "Don't worry, it is the least I can do to make up for failing to save your father", he held up the serum. "I have a prototype of the serum here, though its more violent than I would like".

"Tank, I am so sorry you have to do this. I know my Father would never want you to have to hurt one of your brothers." She told him her eyes soft. She turned hearing an explosion down the street. She jummped maybe a foot in the air and gasoed loudly, "What was that!?"

Back
Top Bottom