Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major craving for an 1X1Superhero rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for anyone that could possbily rp as Rorschach from Watchmen only. I'll be rping as a female superhero and her super powers are: water/ice and her name is Misty. If anyone is interested in doing this rp with me please post here or pm me to let me know ok. I'd prefer if a male could rp as Rorschach only and I need a bit of help with creating a fairly good plot idea for this rp with any males that would be interested in doing this rp with me ok. I'm not into yuri,yaoi,3somes,rape,loli,incest or masterXslave rps at all,not my kind of style of rping sorry. I only rp as a straight submissive female character only. Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

I really do want to do this rp so badly and need some help from anyone that could help me come up with a pretty good plot idea for this rp I despartly need help with a plot idea.

you're a sub, and you're wanting to do an rp with a character who is not only insane, but has little if any interest in the opposite sex?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just given Rorsharch's backstory, I'm actually a bit intrigued as to how you'd get it too work.

I was thinking that Rorschach and Misty haven't seen each other for 2 whole years and he sees her getting chased by 6 guys that work for Rorschach arch rival and Misty eventually get's captured by the enemy and the enemy uses her as bait to lure Rorschach into a trap of somekind ok.

Thanks for the comment and I thought that it would be bit of a change from other rps,why are you kind of interested in doing this rp with me? If so could you please create the rp or shall I?

mildly interested :) Rorsharch definitely has to be my favorite charachter from the book. haven't gotten a chance to see the movie yet.

Cool,just pm me when you want me to start the rp ok. I'm back online now.Pm me ok. I'm back online again. I woke up around 12:10 this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom