Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Preferences in a mate :3

prettylyksin said:

• Pft. Forget them and run away with me.

<333
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• It'd be a life on the run, babe! We'd never have our own place to call home.

Dreamed - I've found that failed relationships are one of the greatest impetus towards personal growth. I welcome them as a necessary part of becoming who I want to be.

Trygon said:
prettylyksin said:

• Pft. Forget them and run away with me.

<333

• It'd be a life on the run, babe! We'd never have our own place to call home.

Dreamed - I've found that failed relationships are one of the greatest impetus towards personal growth. I welcome them as a necessary part of becoming who I want to be.
      • This is also true.
        You learn a lot about yourself through failed attempts. Again, a process. :3

@Nurse: Eh. Admittedly, I like being 'attached' to someone, it's just my nature. I can get kinda clingy sometimes.
        But, I've been alone enough to get used to that too. Each has it's ups and it's down.
        I'd rather be alone than be with someone who makes me upset or angry or whatever more than they make me happy. o_O; That's silly.

Dreamuhh: I feel that way too. Plus, I'm extremely picky about who I get attached to. When I decide to attach, I attach pretty hardcore, but I don't attach very often. When I do, I'm pretty serious about someone.

Trygon said:
It'd be a life on the run, babe! We'd never have our own place to call home.

• Sounds like an adventure! Let's do it! Live day to day and never answer to anyone!

Trygon said:
prettylyksin said:

• With the way he's acting... not for much longer...

• Oh really? What a tool. I hope he understands how badly he's going to be losing out.

• That's why she has me.
        So I veto this marriage between you two.
        XD

prettylyksin said:

• -snuggles teh Notte-
        You can be my mistress.
        : 3

• *Cuddles and pets*
        I have no problem with that.
        Non, no problem at all.

Lets see, I want someone who won't lie to me or tick me.
Who will sit down and talk to me about anything and everything, whether or not it is something small or big.
Someone who will be spontaneous, I can't stand everything being planned, be untamed and unbound, be wild and free.
A person who will lay with me, I like guys/girls who can be just as interesting doing nothing but laying around, as when we're out. Even if we are just watching a movie or reading to each other.
Show me the tenderness, no matter where we are or who is around. I don't mean full blown make out sessions, a small touch, a certain look can say more then what others can see.
Someone who will kiss me in public as if the world is going to end and who doesn't care who is around to see, they can all be envious.
Someone who isn't afraid to wrap their arms around me and show that we are together.
Someone who can just be themselves, that's why I would have started hanging out with you, that's the reason why I'd be with you.
And someone who won't compare themselves or me to the previous relationships, where they will NEVER doubt their worth, because to me, they will always mean someone. I'm not going to taint us or our future with someone or something that is in my past.

Aw, fuck, ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't mind hair color, as long as it doesn't look overly crappy, or if it's over-dyed and someone tried to hard to be different. In terms of body, I love chubz, cause it looks healthy, but that does NOT mean fat. Ugh, I like someone who can take care of themselves, but it doesn't need to be perfect. Just don't let yourself go.

Personality... Open minded. I'm not politically correct in most opinions, so if that's what you want, then it really will not work. Accept honesty as respect, no matter what it is.

People ask for honesty and then freak out when you give it to them.

I look for someone who can stimulate me on multiple levels. Physical attractiveness (which is in the eye of the beholder) is always a bonus, but not required. I look for someone who can stimulate my mind, first off. If they can stimulate my mind, allowing me the ability to grow intellectually, it is a start. I like a good intelligent conversationalist. Second, they must be able to stimulate me emotionally. They have to make me feel things when we are conversing. If they describe something and are capable of doing so in such a way that invokes an emotional response from me, that is also a bonus. Finally, they must stimulate me physically. This doesn't mean just in a sexual manner, they must stimulate and invigorate me in such a way that I find it a pleasure to be around them.

I have been lucky enough to have such a person in my life for quite some time, now. She is my better half, the one that keeps me from doing stupid things (there's a fine line between stupid and hard-core and without her in my life, I probably would cross that line.)

Looking for someone based on looks, money or other things that can be lost or fade with time is a really big mistake. Finding someone you enjoy spending time with, that you can relate to on an intellectual level and that can make you feel like you would kill or die to just have them near you is a rarity in this time of history. The fact that I found what some people would call my "soul mate" is something I will cherish for the remainder of my life. Even if she passes into the next life/world/heaven/hell/whateveryouwanttocallit before me, I will still be happy, for I have had a love the likes of which few people in this world are lucky enough to have.

Veras said:
I don't mind hair color, as long as it doesn't look overly crappy, or if it's over-dyed and someone tried to hard to be different. In terms of body, I love chubz, cause it looks healthy, but that does NOT mean fat. Ugh, I like someone who can take care of themselves, but it doesn't need to be perfect. Just don't let yourself go.

Personality... Open minded. I'm not politically correct in most opinions, so if that's what you want, then it really will not work. Accept honesty as respect, no matter what it is.

People ask for honesty and then freak out when you give it to them.
Someone called me chubby today if that counts for anything.

wendi darling said:
My Dream Man;;

Tall, Thin,, pale skin, shaggy hair..deep thoughtful eyes. Very adventurous, comical, and witty. Yet, mature, devilish and just a bit overprotective. He doesn't mind bringing me around his friends of course, and he doesn't require my attention all of the time. he knows just what to say to make me smile, and always calls me baby, or some variation (i.e sweetheart) He loves music and isn't afraid to dance with me, he sings me to sleep even if he is the worst singer in the world, because i still think its cute. He's romantic, and passionate and makes me feel important. He picks me up even when i say not to, same goes for tickling, touching, and questioning..because when i say no, i almost always mean yes.

Over all he has to be my best friend, my lover, and my favorite enemy all in one

hmm..so i am a bit idealistic..oh well, a girl can dream.
You rang?

I do have high standards. Probably much higher for my own individual level of attractiveness and social aptitude.

I crave a companion, in every sense of the word. My standards are so erratic though. And there is so much I look for in a person. It's why I have so much trouble talking to women in person, because I always start thinking far to hard about what kind of person this girl could be. Gestures and mannerisms can always tell a lot about a person and if you really can't handle some simple things in their style of behavior then there is no need to look at them as a mate.

I want a woman that stimulates my intelligence. On that point I don't care if she does it through common interests or purely through the ability to think freely and intelligently. On a side note I should put my glasses back on. If she can't keep my mind on hers then our paths will not be entwining for long, I get bored very easily. And as for common interests, sharing them is wonderful, heaven knows I'd welcome a comic book loving, movie adoring, game playing girl with open arms and a broad smile, but it's not wholey necessary so long as the woman is willingly to either listen to me rant and rave about them, or learn with me.

Physically I can be so picky or so vague. I'm a avid lover of brunettes, in fact all of my girlfriends have been brunette save for one that lasted only eight days. That was certainly a story. I don't fall into the stereotypes for hair color though, my sister's hair is just as red as my own and she's more air headed than any blonde I've ever met.
I like both tall and short girls, though for each category their body has to fit just right. A short girl needs to be petite and cuddley, their head should rest just so at my chest so they can hear how fast my heart races for them. A tall girl is allowed a bit more thickness to their body so long as I can hoist them over my shoulder wiggling and pounding at my back in moch protest. A plust but not mandetory is green eyes...I could stare into those eyes for days and not get bored. I seem to do the same with hazel eyes as well, that lovely shade.

Honest is a must. Plain and simple, I won't lie to someone I care for and I expect the same.

I have a bit of a hero complex, it's not just in name but in my mind as well. I don't run around in a cape, but I love to feel needed. So she'd have to humor my little day dreams of being useful, even if she knows better asking for help is a quick way into my heart. Maybe it's why I have a thing for damsels in distress? I can be over protective and disagreeable often, but she should always know that I wish the best for her even if I may show it via the crazy train. No, I don't want someone to "put up" with me, I want a woman that will accept my craziness and laugh with me when I fall flat trying to fly.

I want so much from a partner in my life, and I don't like lowering my standards.

When we kiss, I want the world to stop spinning.

So there, I'm a total romantic, I crave a lot but put in just as much as I want to get back. I'll sing a girl to sleep(I can sing by the way, I was in the spiffy choir in high school. You know, the singers that will make a person go, "OoooOooo.") Yeah...I'm crazy.

Back
Top Bottom