Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nekos Of Legend (Canidira And I)

Helena purred and arched her body closer to him. Her tail gently rubbed him as she felt his eager member teasing her, moving ever so gently against her wanting sex. She kissed his lips back and gasped slightly as he finally entered her, his tenderness turning into a power, a ravenous longing that she could feel pouring into her. She longed to return every touch and bit of pleasure that he gave her and as he entered her tight cunt, she wanted him to use the power she knew he had. Once he did, his wish would be granted.

It happened. In the blink of an eyes it happened. His Hot hard cock penetrated her tight little cunt, awakening a very different captain Bale. The moment His cock entered Helena's pussy, and felt her walls close tightly around his cock, he found himself addicted. It was odd for bale because of all the women he had in the past, they've never given him this intense feeling of fiery passion, or bestial energy.

He moved slowly in her pussy at first, but as moments passed he kept thrusting faster and faster., his hands grabbing and massaging her breasts along the way. He was in heaven.

"Bale!" she moaned loudly. Her breathing became more difficult as he thrust into her harder and faster, his hands groping her and claiming her body for his own. Helena had never had such a voracious lover. He was wild, intense, everything she wanted, especially after her long isolation. She moaned coming closer and closer to the point of no return. Once she had an orgasm, their contract would be complete and he would have whatever he wanted.

His hands spread her legs, his eyes gazed her her with lustful passion. As she moaned his name loudly, he persisted on thrusting harder and harder. His tongue licked her nipples. He loved being on top, and being the one in control. Though deep down he was rather curious if Helena had a dominant side sexual side to her. In the next moment he moved her body to the side, and began fucking her to the side position. It was one of his favorite positions because her cunt felt so much tighter, and enjoyed how it squeezed so neatly around his throbbing meat.

"MMM" bale groaned... "Almost there just a little more.."

Helena watched him, unable to stop moaning at each thrust. His tongue felt wonderful against her nipples. When he moved her to the side position, she felt even better. He seemed to go even further into her, her tight sex unable to get enough of him. Slowly, though, she could feel herself getting closer. When she heard his rough, lusty voice say he needed just a little more, she felt a connection to him. She would only need a little more time herself. "Bale! Ohhh....So good!" she moaned, gasping out the last bit. Her body felt amazing and she could feel her orgasm coming.

His cock kept pushing harder and harder, feeling her wet juices push him further to the edge. His hands reached over her clit as he kept going. His thrusts were more violent more aggressive as he was about to reach orgasm. He was ready now though. His hips thrusted forward. His breathes grew shallow, and his sweat from the sweet love making he was having glistened in the moonlight
"Oh god god I'm gonna gonna..." He let a breath he was about to release. His eyes glazed over in pure ecstasy

As Bale savagely drove into her waiting, hungry sex, she felt a pleasure building inside of her. She couldn't help but moan with every wild thrust toward the end. Her body could tell that he was ready, and so was she. As he announced this, her muscles clamped down on him, squeezing him tightly as she came, unable to hold herself back as her body shivered and she lout out a growl. "Oh, Yes!" she moaned, hoping that he was feeling as much pleasure as she was.

With one more furious stab of his hard cock he came with her. His seed spilling insider Helena as well. A smile of relief came over his face, He had enjoted it being insider her. Gently, he moved closer to her letting out a deep sigh.
"mmm Helena that was amazing." He said quietly to her.

She panted, finally resting on her side as he finished and she smiled as he pulled her closer. "It was, wasn't it?" the neko asked with a little chuckle. "I'm glad you enjoyed it Bale. I hope you'll continue to in the future. Now, make your wish, my love," she whispered, nearly purring as she said it all. He was magnificent and she enjoyed the time he'd spent with her thus far--from walking on the deck to the incredible mating session they'd just had. The moon was shining brilliantly, giving her something of a glow as she turned her face to look at him.

"Restore me to my full health, my love.." He responded to her, his tones gentle, and kind. At those words it felt as if the moonlight, flooded the room in a way that never happened before. The bright light in the room vanished again. It was odd thought Bale. That he would once again be bound to another women. He held her close against his chest, enjoying the warmth which felt like a mix of holding a pet, yet beautiful maiden at the same time.
"We'll be in port in a few days, but there seems to be a string of islands on the way to the next port town. I don't no wether or not you want to step foot in civilization, but according to the enemy captains ships logs, they found you there. Would you care to take a look?"

As the moonlight washed over him, Helena closed her eyes and took the sickness out of him leaving it to the light which then left the room. His strength would return to him, his lungs would no longer be burdened. She smiled at the thought of knowing that his compassion would finally be returned to him in this way. He had freed men he'd never met before and saved her. He was beautiful and deserved what he got.

She purred softly as he held her and swished her tail just a little. "If they found me there....it's possible that there was another chest with me. I have a responsibility to go back for that chest. Inside is the woman who was supposed to help care for me. If there's a chance of finding her again, I must go with you. Please, help me to find her, Bale. I'll do whatever I can to help you for the rest of our time together."

"I'll do what I can to help you me lady.." The ship captain responded quietly. His hands rubbed her shoulders gently. He planted a gently kiss on her lips, and pulled her closely to him, his body warm and connected with the feline of legend. His breathing eased, and for the first time in what must have been years, he was able to fall asleep without the repeated chest pains which would plague him during then night.

The sun rose the next day, and from Bales ears, he heard the crewmen prepare to land on what must have been the first string of many islands on the way to the north port.
"faster then I expected" Bale spoke quietly to himself.

Helena's ears twitched as she heard him speak that morning. Her sleepy eyes opened and she saw him lying next to her. She sat up slowly, not bothering to cover herself as she watched him. "What is it Bale?" Her voice was still sleepy and she looked as though she could used more sleep--after all, she'd been quite worn from her time in the chest. And after last night, it was understandable that she might be tired. "Is something wrong?" she asked, her tail swishing.

"It would appeared we've arrived at the first island.." Bale said silently. He got up, and went to the mirror gazing upon his naked and muscular form. There was a lot more color to his face, and his complexion was a whole lot healthier then before he did the ritual. He smiled over at Helena.
" You wanted to be part of the search party right?" he said, gathering all of his clothes and putting them on. "Well you might find a clue that we might miss but..." Before he finished his sentence the planted a kiss on Helena's lips. He noted how fuller, and "tasty", the full lips of a neko girl were. " "You be careful.. We just finished the ritual and it would be a shame if something were to happen so soon after you freedom...."

She watched him curiously as he got dressed again, pleased that he looked much better than yesterday in terms of health. He was still just as handsome, but it was nice to see a little color on him. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight that filtered in through her windows as she stretched out. Unexpectedly, he stopped mid-sentence to kiss her and she smiled at him again, purring softly. "I will be. Thank you, Bale. You've no idea how much this means to me." She smiled and put her arms around him.

"you've done a lot for me and it's only been about one day." he said with a wink and twinkle and his eye. He finished up putting his tunic and pants on, and straightened up. "I'll meet you up on the deck. Get ready, we may have quite a day started." With these words he left the room

The sun was glazing the sky, painting the ship with bright gold light. Sweat was on the crew as they were trying to get the last of their chores finished. Bale was selecting a team to accompany him. By noon everything was all settled, and Bale finished speaking his parting words
"According to the scholar I met with there should be a temple located at the center of this Island, lets hope this Island such a thing.."
"Aye Captain...".

Helena smiled at him as he left and then stretched out on the bed. After a few more moments passed, she got up and put on the clothes he'd given to her yesterday. Soon, she was on deck, soaking up the sun while the crew hustled about. Eventually, she made her way to Bale, smiling softly. "Permission to come along, Captain?" She asked, her tail swishing just a bit.

"Permission Granted" Bale grinned, placing his arms immediately around Helena as she drew near. The crew remained silent at this sight, and Bale realizing it where he was, quickly dismissed the crew from the pre-journey meeting.
"We'll meet you outside captain, we got all of the supplies.." Bale nodded.

When the last of the search party left, and the rest of the crew when inside the ship to take care of the daily cleaning duties, Bale drew Helena in for a deep kiss, Enjoying her soft moist lips, and the feeling of her heart beat against his chest.
"Can't wait to do that more often when we reach the main land....Hope I can control myself...."

She smiled at him, not having expected him to pull her close like that. Still, the neko went along with it, purring lightly as he dismissed the rest of the crew. As each one passed, she smiled and waved. When everyone was busy again, she looked at Bale with a before he kissed her. She kissed him back holding onto him. It felt good to be held again after all of her years alone. Her smile grew as she thought of him having to resist her. "I'll wait for the chance," she said with a smile. "You must have been lonely on your ship, and I know I was. Any time you want me, I'd be glad to give myself to you. After all, we're lovers now."

His hands slipped through her out fit, and stroked in between her legs. He breathed into her ear.
"We have work to get done. But don't worry, I think an opportunity will come where I can have you again." With a single finger stroke over her pussy, withdrew and gently guided her out of the ship.

The sand was pearl white, when He and Helena reached the beach with the other crew. With a map and a few days worth of food to live one, the Walk to the temple began.

The journey itself was uneventful, with only a few fights amongst crewmen "Coleman" and "Joey" were the defining feature. Bale of course resolved these fights with words. At least He tried using words. Words barely worked with Seamen. In the end, he gave both a sound thrashing.

On the third day, they've arrived at the Temple by nightfall. A huge temple dedicated to The Neko and the Moon. Bale founded a peaceful place. He sensed the crews fatigue.
"Alright, Day break we'll investigate this temple. everybody set up camp...." HE said. He looked over to Helena and gave her a devious smile. For the past few days, whenever he was near her, the temperature of his body rose, and the urge to pounce on her and have her was what was driving his mind wild with fire. The temple looked secluded and isolated. He would have to investigate with her..

Helena had behaved admirably well over the past three days, especially considering how excited Bale had made her before they set out for the temple. She slept next to him, but not with him when they bedded down at night. Now and then, she kissed him, but she kept it short and made sure that the crew wasn't watching. Finally, they reached the temple and she smiled, heading toward it, remembering the place as though it was yesterday...

"Bale...come with me?" she asked, taking a few steps toward the temple.

Night fell upon the skies of The temple that Bale later found out from the scholar to be called, "Lunas of East". Bale nodded and agreed to go with Helena. It was the perfect moment to finally get her alone.
"Well you seem to know the lay out. We'll go with as an advance party and make sure no traps or anything were left behind." Bale finished. Before he went with Luna, He gave his crew directions on what to do if they did not find him. Afterwords. He approached Helena.

"Alone at least" Bale smiled. "Well this is your show. Lets take a look.". With Gentleness similar to the wind his arms slipped around Helena. It was clear what was on Bales mind, and for whatever reason Bale had a feeling that something was going to happen tonight in the moon, be it in the arms or passion or maybe something more.

She purred as Bale wrapped his arms around her. Her tail wrapped around his wrist and kissed him. "It is, hm?" She turned her head to look at him with a little smile. "Well, then, let's go this way," she said, leading him just inside of the temple. "This is a sacred place. It's where I was first given my powers. If she is anywhere, my friend would be here....but you didn't find me on this island, so I might never find her." She turned to look at him and cuddled up against his chest. "But I owe you for getting me this far. Come with me. I want to show you how much I appreciate it," she murmured, her lips close to his.

When she had his attention, she led him into a side room where priestesses would stay. "Sex is a sacred thing. It is suited to this temple," she said as she led him inside. "I want to make love to you in this room, Bale. I know you want me too. Please let me."

His hands brushed against her chin, and his eyes gazed gently at hers before he returned the favor himself, by kiss her gently. When she took him to the room he found himself in a ciruclar sleeping space with the bed itself the shape of a perfect circle. The sheets themselves were of soft silk, and had the look of a million stars blazing through the skies.

Upon hearing her yearning for another passionate session of love making, his face lit up with a kind of joy.
"Now now, you want to rush to the climax of the dance so soon." Bale said, approaching the young feline, his eyes gazing at him with a subdued sense of lust. "You'll find that I'm not that kind of a sailor or pirate actually." His hands brushed across her face, and he planted a deeper yet lustful kiss. His tongue danced with hers. Gently, he pushed her on to the silk sheets of the bed, and opened her gown and spread her legs, his tongue licked and teased, the Hot vixen kittens little kitten. His eyes looked up at her. "mmm wet already.... my kind of Neko...."

Helena blushed deeply as he kissed her again and undressed her, letting her rest on the bed beneath him. She moaned softly, arching her back as he spread her legs and licked at her. "Ohhh....Bale," she groaned, hardly able to think straight. He'd taken her off-guard with this onslaught, and she wasn't entirely sure about what to do, but for now, she didn't care. Her eyes closed as he kept at her, his comment reaching her kitty ears without trouble. "Mmm, you're my kind of pirate then," she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom