Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nekos Of Legend (Canidira And I)

The sun sets, the seas rhythm as slow and tender as violins. After an intense battle with a trade ship, He had finally arrived procured the legend "cat box" Of Legend. The smile on his face was that of savage happiness, when one of his men alerted him of the legendary treasure chest. He was in his bedroom, looking in the mirror, gazing directly in the reflection that consisted of his blue eyes and brown hair, his white tunic, and dark pants, and a suave posture intermingled with his tall stature. All this was hiding the fact that he was terminally ill. coughing blood all over the place prior to capturing the trade ship. It was next to a miracle that he lead the raid so successfully without getting killed himself.

"Coming right up Winston."

He responded to his first mate. He left his cabin, and opened to his doors to a fading orange sky, and excited shipmates speaking of the spoils of battle. There it was right at the center of the deck, and a wider smile creeped out from his lips.
"Marvelous, absolutely marvelous." He whispered under his breathes. He approached the chest slowly, and with one hand he gently opened it. A flash of light illumanted the ship, and chests contents were to reveal themselves.

When the light finally disappeared there was a beautiful woman standing in front of the chest. At least, that's what the men thought, until they noticed her tail, and her ears. Her body was outstanding--curvy hips and legs, large and full breasts, toned muscles, golden tan skin that shimmered in the light. Her hair was very long, nearly reaching her tail--clearly she had not cut it in a long time--and the rich brown color mixed with golden strands made for an interesting sight. Her ears, resembling those of a cat, were reacting to every sound and twitching just slightly, the same color as her hair and tail, which was swishing gently now. Her eyes slowly opened to reveal a dazzling azure color that not even sapphires could capture. She stared at the man immediately before her, silent as the rest of the men on the ship before she dropped to her knees and fainted, her naked body left on the deck. It was clear that she was exhausted.

"Men get a stretcher." The pirate captain, Bale bellowed, hiding the panic within his heart. He came this far to have the "Neko of Legend" grant him a cure of his illness. There was no way in the world he was going to lose his only shot at living the rest of his life to ripe old age. The stretcher arrived as quickly as he ordered it.
"Move her to my cabin NOW!" He urged. The men moved the beautiful Naked women, to Bale's cabin, Bale followed shortly, after telling his men to prepare to depart for the nearest port town.

Bale arrived at the Cabin, and saw the cat woman placed gently on his bed. A pitcher of water was laid about on the near by table, and the girl was neatly placed on the blanket. The cabin was dimly lit by candles, and the gentle rocking of the sea made it all the more serene. Bale walked over to the bed side of the mysterious female, his thoughts only focused on keeping her well

Ironically, he coughed a fair bit of blood on his white handkerchief, as his thoughts trailed on this. He looked over her almost like a lover looks over his significant other. That may not be to far from the truth, considering what wish Bale has in mind for the unknowing Neko.

It took a fairly long stretch of time for the neko on his bed to regain any sort of consciousness, but eventually, she began to stir, slowly, her azure eyes opened and she felt the gentle rocking of waves slowly bringing her back to reality. Where she was, she saw, it was fairly dark, as though dusk had settled upon the land. She blinked a few times before flexing her fingers and slowly lifting her arms. They could move again after being crammed inside of that stupid box. With a great stretch, the neko let out a yawn and came to realize that she was in a ship. Her eyes scanned the room, stopping when she saw the man near her. Her body, she felt, was still uncovered, but she was quite used to that.

"Wh--" she croaked. Her throat was incredibly dry and so she pointed to the pitcher. "Please," she whispered.

He nodded at her request, and poured the water in the cup. From where he stood lt looked like she as a little to weak to even pick up the glass, so gently, he slipped the water between her lips, taking note how soft her skin was. He smiled at her sympathetically, only fathoming what she must have went through in that box. He would have to ask her to take care of his wish later, for the time being though he would have to nurse her back t health.

"There you go..." He said, slipping another cup in her mouth. By this time, he had guessed she had somewhat recoverd from her exhaustion. "Quite a scare you gave me, but I'm glad your all right. Do you need anything to eat now?" He said aware of the servant soon to be coming in with fresh cooked fish from the sea. The boat continued to rock as the process of healing for both sides began.

"Please. Something to eat would be good," her voice was a bit stronger now, though not quite recovered. "Thank you, for helping me. I've been in that box for such a long time. May I ask...who are you?" She tilted her head to the side, her ears twitching just a little bit. Her tail swished as she looked at him, taking him in. They were clearly in some sort of boat, so he must have been a sailor, but he didn't appear to be in a uniform. How curious she was...

"My name is Captain Bale..." He said not mentioning anything a surname or if his name was even a last name. The ships cook arrived, with a plate, of Fish and rice that was found on the trade ship, quietly she placed the plate to the side next to the pitcher, as Bale quietly observed and scrutinzed every detail of the Neko before him. His eyes trailed to her magnificent eyes, and the tale that was hidden under the sheets, and for a moment the breasts that lay bear on her chest. He couldn't help but notice that no matter how strange or exotic she was, she was absolutely beautiful. He got up, hiding his look of attraction, and poured more water for her, this time he left the cut to the side for her to get on her own.

"And this , it the Python's spear. I welcome you on behalf of your crew..." He paced towards the mirror and gazed at his relfection, and observed the neko carefully. His head turned towards her.
"And you... I'm famiilar your with the legendary and beautiful cat girl of legend said to grant any wish." His voice was neither accusing nor assuming. He gave a chuckle for the first time since, he began to speak slowly breaking the tension.
" Of course that isn't your real name though now is it..." He smiled another smile, gentle and playful. Even Roguish.

The neko smiled when she heard his name, enjoying the sound. "Bale," she said softly. She saw him look her over but ignored it, when the fish came in. After all, she'd stare at him too if he came out of a box naked. More than anything else, however, the beautiful neko was interested in the fish and rice, and the water he'd just poured. She was feeling a bit stronger now and so she sat up and moved a bit so she was closer to the pitcher.

"Python's Spear? That's a different name, but I think fitting for a ship." She smiled softly but grew a bit anxious at the mention of her origins. How long would this kindness last? When she saw his smile however, she was relaxed again. Feeling more at ease, she returned his smile and sat up. "You are right. My name is Helena, Captain Bale. Thank you again for saving me from my little box and helping me to get well once more."

Now, she stood up and let her shaky legs get used to the rocking of the boat before she took a drink of the water and then took the plate of fish and rice and began to eat, filling up her hungry belly. She didn't mind at the moment that he could see her entire body, not did she seem to be bothered by the fact that she was still unclothed. Her mind was occupied with food and water and rest. She could attain some sort of clothing at a later date.

He read her reactions carefully, watching every piee of fish. In the meantime, while she was settling in, he thought he'd ease her in to the conversation about her very nature, her very being.
"Helena is that right... a very lovely name, a pleasure to meet you." The pirate captain responded smoothly. He noticed the color now returning to her body, and he decide to help her a bit further.
"I'll have the servants bring you to wear, I think you can use a nice walk around the ship. Stretch those legs and tail out a bit," he paused for a moment as he mentioned the word "tail.". Never in his time as a Capatin of a pirate ship,those words would come out of his mouth. He almost laughed at himself.
"I'll be right back..."

Mintutes later, he came back with his servant and a small chest full of woman's clothing. Placing the Chest at the center of the cabin.
"When you are dressed... Come out with me and walk around with me." He spoke. His hands took the, empty plate and left. "It turns out I have some busienss on the ship to over look.. one of my servants will be at the door. When you are ready, tell them to caxll me and I'll take you on a personal tour of the ship." He said his voice echoed the sound of hospatality. He departed then for his business.

In truth, Bale had to see the ships doctor, and take medicine for his illness, just as well the Ships doctor was also a scholar from a far off kingdom, who happened to have a some knowledge of the neko of legend. After the check up was finished, he gave him an old book which described the "Neko of Legends" funtions. he turned the first page, embarssment slight slitted across his face

The page contained a two human bodies intermingling one on all fours was the neko, the other a human, and at the bottom it sai
"To cement a bond and contract...." He browsed more of the book, most of which was untranslated, but he was hoping to find some clue about her and her origins and purpose.

Helena smiled at him once she was finished devouring her meal. When he was gone, she drank more water and splashed her face with it, using a nearby towel to dry off. She picked up a brush and combed out her long hair. When she was finished, Bale came back with a chest of clothes for her. "Thank you," she said with a little smile. She watched him leave again and when the door was closed, she went through the chest.

She found a pair of panties and a corset to wear and then a pair of shorts that she could poke a hole in. She rolled them up a bit until she felt comfortable and then found a nice shirt to wear as well. There were skirts and sashes, but nothing that really suited her for now. She tied a red sash around her waist before finding a pair of boots that fit and putting those on as well. She closed the chest and put it off to the side before leaving the room and tapping the servant on the shoulder. "Can you call the captain for me? He asked me to."

"Be careful... much surrounding Helena is still a mystery...." Doctor Midas said cautioning the young brash pirate captain. he replied in the affirmative. The treatment left him weakened, but it mattered not to him. The servant called him about Helena and Bale nodded. Before he left he said one last thing.
" She's the last hope I have... doctor... I have to take the chance regardless." He left then and returned to his cabin. there, standing in a corset and shorts awaiting his was the young neko. Opposite his normal nature as a pirate, he offered him arm to her.
"Shall we go m'lady?"

For the rest of the time the explored the ship, and Bale talked nothing but his life before his venture as a sips captain. he smiled at her , unuslalyl happy as he spoke of his time training in sword fighting, sailing and trading. As he spoke to her, he felt incredibly engergetic. The disease which plauged him earlier was no obstacle in fact he didn't even feel sick. Was this the effect of the legendary Neko?

"Sir.... about the slaves we found on that ship...."
"How are they..."
"In perfect health..."
"Make sure they have enough funds and food, to hold their affiris wen we arrive at port town in a few days. they're free people now..."
"As you wish sir,.."

The servant left. and within hours the moon light rose and showerd the ship. night has arrived. the day has ended, without Bale asking anything about Helana's past. He'd saved that for later...
"Well it's been a long day are you ready to turn in my lady?" he said his eyes gazing over her gently.

Helena smiled, flattered that he would be so kind to her. She listened with great intent to the story of his life, her ears twitching every now and then when there was a loud noise. His ship was impressive, and she listened to the tale of how he'd earned his title of captain, how he'd gotten to where he was. Bale was an impressive young man, indeed. He'd done so much with his life already. Comparatively, she'd done very little. Then again, that tended to happen when one was locked away in a box with very little room to move and few breathing holes.

The thing that touched her most about him, however, was the fact that he'd let the slaves of the other ship go free. It only solidified his position as "savior" in her mind. Did he just roam about freeing people from the things that bound them? She smiled and continued to walk with him, the wind taking hold of her hair now and then. She would have to ask for some scissors later. When the moon was finally up she smiled at it, bathing in it's light. She could feel her powers returning to her slowly, her strength coming back to her. Bale had done well in caring for her, but the moon was what finally gave her renewed power.

Was she ready to turn in? She was very tired, but it felt terrible to say good bye to her friend, the moon so soon. After a few moments, she turned her head to him and smiled. "Please, call me my name. I haven't heard it in such a long time." She took in Bale's face, staring into his eyes. "I think I'm ready to sleep now. I need to rest, and so should you. Captains must have their energy." She bowed her head in respect and waited for him to guide her back.

"Then I'll show your to your quarters..." He said. He took her and went back to the hallway where his cabin lay, and in a rom right across from it, he opened the door.
"Here you go... Anything you need place tell me, I'll be more then happy to get you anything..." He responded, He wanted to make sure he was near her, so he can keep a certain level of attention to her. He still had more to do. Tommorrow would be the day, he gets her to help him cure him of his disease. He looked at her one more time, observing her carefully, and then he went back to his quarters to get some rest.

That night...
He began to have strange vivid dreams, that of a naked Helena, coming up to him and planting a passionate kiss towards him. The images in his dremas became more vivid as if they were real themselves. The appearnce a white mist saturated him in his dreams. And he woke up in the middle of the night, a deeper feeling of lust which he had not felt for the longest time creeping and heating his blood.

Helena took a while longer to go to sleep, and when she did it was in a lighter state of sleep as him. She couldn't help but wake now and then because of the moon's power. Her body lie naked under the sheets, she having no reason to be clothed at the moment. She thought fondly of Bale and her current situation, reflecting on the kindness he'd shown her and the others he'd come into contact with. He was an impressive man, and very likable. Something about him was just attractive.

Then again, he had said that he knew something of her origins. She was a chosen woman of her people. She was connected to the night, to the power of the moon. Magic flowed through her veins. If she so chose to form a contract with a human being, she would grant whatever their most honest, deserving wish was. She would do anything, in a very literal sense for him.

The magic that was emitting from Helena. He was no longer coughing blood, he was no longer feeling weak. He got up, no even bothering to put back his clothes, and he felt strangely drawn to Helena. He got up, and he went to her room. There she was, all naked and laid on the bed of his ship.
"This feeling what have... you.. done..." He whispered to her quietly, not wanting to wake up anybody in the ship. He walked towards her, took her hand and place it on to her heart.
"Not to long ago the doctor, told me I was not going to live for long. That was when I decided to hunt for the legendary Cat Girl, who is said to grant any wish.... but only at a cost. This hear beats stronger then ever, and this body feels as youthful as ever. but this boiling in my blood.." He was closer to her now, kneeling on one knee in her bedside.
"I desire you I crave you... Is this... is this the cost of my new found health..." he said

Silence stunned the room momentarily. Then without no hint no reason, his lips locked on to hers, and his tongue danced a waltz which would seem to last forever. His heart skipped a beat. His other hand began to stroke her thighs gently. Hands brushing near where her little "Kitty"

Her azure eyes locked onto him as he entered her cabin and she watched him closely, intently. Her body was in dire need of his touch, and she was willing to wait, but apparently, he was not. Helena purred softly as he felt his hand on her heart. She had known that something was troubling him, but she hadn't known that it was some sort of disease that would change is life. Before she could answer him, however, he had her lips held captive by his own, his tongue exploring her mouth as she tentatively joined in his dance. She purred softly as his hands brushed over her thighs and an even sweeter spot.

Slowly, however, she pushed away from him, wanting to understand. "If I do anything for you, we must be bonded physically. If you mate with me and care for me, as you have already cared, I will do anything for you. Not only is it my duty, but it is my pleasure. If you should come to me with impure thoughts--thoughts of merely using me to further your own ends--and attempt to take me by force, you'll suffer a terrible fate. You must always protect and honor me, Bale. If I heal you, as you have healed me, you must stay."

She stayed as she was, watching him. "Is that what you want, Bale?"

"You've already healed me though.." He said, His hands, raising her hands to his cheek. Through his hazel eyes he looked at her, wanting nothing but to claim her for his own. He didn't want to use her further his own ends, all he wanted to do was to be with her, worship her. Deep down he felt these thoughts were not his own. Was it because of the magic flowing through the air? Or was it a deeper meaning. Did he feel such gratitude for her, that he felt that he had to repay his newly found health with his commitment. it mattered not either way.

"I may be a pirate but I have my own code of honor..." He said, his eyes glazed over with lust and need. " For many generations pirates have searched the one treasure in the world which would lead to their ultmate happiness." He brushed her cheeks gently. "And not only treasure is gold. You have restored me, at least have restored to full strenght. In return, my heart" His hands guided to her hand to his chest." My body" His hands guided her to his shoulder. " one more time to his cheek. "Are yours' from this point on.... " he said. He voice was filled this time with gentle carass, and soft tones, that most would consider on befitting of a ships captain.
"For this night I will do anything in my power to satisfy you, as I know you will do anything in yours to satisfy me."

She smiled and shook her head. "I haven't healed you. I've merely taken away your pain--the symptoms. Bale," she said, her hand still on his cheek. "I can only fully heal you after you mate with me. But if that is how you truly feel about me, I will fulfill the contract with you, and we will belong to each other from now until we die." She kissed his lips softly and pulled him closer to her as he held him close. "Take what is yours," she whispered into his ear, kissing it and nibbling it gently. Bale was more than she could possibly have hoped for. He was kind, gentle, and more than willing to give her what she wanted and needed. She wanted to save him, and so he was giving her the means to do so.

"Then I am yours until death do us part..."
The ritual begin, and the passion of the moment began to rise the cabin. he breathed into her kiss, and he blew in her ears teasing her. IT has begone, A night of endless passion and yearning. He kissed his way from her lips, and made his way down to he nipples. Slowly He licked and cupped her breasts. It was almost like a new born baby sucking on them.

His hands massaged her breasts, and he enjoyed they're feeling and size. He made his way down to her true "treasre." And began to care for it like a new born pup. He spotted her clit and with gentle teases and hot breathes, began to play with it, and induce pleasure to his new found. Never in all his time as a pirate did he think that he would mate with a Legendary being. Here he was though, his tongue beginning to tease her like a seasoned husband to her wife The taste of her wetness though intoxicated him.

((You're starting to loose clarity in your writing. T_T I still know what you're doing though.))

Bale's words sent chills through her bones and the moon's power intensified as the two of them continued to kiss. He really was hungry for her--eager to please. The thought of this wonderful man worshiping her body was enough to make her want that even more. Her wish was immediately granted as his lips made their way to her breasts. Soft purring began to fill the room. The sensations that spread through her body only heightened her state of arousal. She groaned softly and ran her delicate fingers through his hair, enjoying the closeness they shared.

His hands stayed with her breasts, something she was very grateful for. His mouth moved to her "treasure" and she moaned softly, the purring growing louder. As his tongue found her clit, she couldn't help but squirm beneath him, the pleasure almost feeling new to her, though she had only ever experienced it once before. "Bale," she moaned, enjoying him.

((ehh... I'll try tightening it up a bit more then.. is it Grammatical problems or the flow of the action? )

His tongue found her pussy, and he began poking in and out. He enjoyed the taste. Amidst their moans he began to whisper to her.
"Did you like that?" He asked. His tongue making their own lashes. His cock was rock hard now, and he was in his own state of arousal. Slowly he fingered her ha he began to lick her. His eyes were locked on to her her's as he began to attack her Clit softly with his tongue. Her felt her body respond to actions and he adjusted himself accordingly.

This went on for minutes, but to him it felt like an eternity. He was going to make sure that Helena enjoyed the actions of his mouth.

((Kinda both. Not sure what happened along the line, but it's getting pretty bad.))

"Mmmm...it feels nice," she groaned, her tail brushing gently against his back. She moaned softly as his tongue slide into her moist sex. The feeling of his tongue and fingers inside her was almost too much. "Bale..." she moaned, his name sounding sweeter to him than any other sound in the world. Her ears flattened a bit, the feelings he was giving to her making her incredibly needy. "Please...don't tease me," she moaned.

But tease her kept doing. He often enjoyed playing with his prey before he did anything. His hands pinched her clit, as his tongue kept darting in and out. He wanted to bring her to the edge. He wanted to see more of the pure pleasure of the cat girl before him. His body began heating up with every lick, every taste of her.

His body was still feeling a little weak though. He was not coughing blood however. His cock was as hard as ever. He wanted to take care of her now and there but he wanted to make sure he brought her to the edge to do so. He stopped licking her juices, and climbed on top of her on bed, and began to kiss her passionately, letting her taste the juices of her own sex.

After having such little stimulation over a such a long period of time, it didn't take much to get Helena going again. She groaned as he pinched her clit and squirmed just a little as he licked at her sex. The neko found herself purring loudly as he licked her, her body growing warmer. With each touch, her body longed for him even more. When he climbed on top of her, however, she felt some relief. She eagerly kissed him back, the contact of their lips intensifying as she tasted herself on his tongue.

Helena wrapped her tail around Bale's strong, sexy form as she let her hands roam over his back, enjoying the way he started to touch her.

He gazed up on her gently, her azure eyes, her almost mystical demeanor. He enjoyed every moment of pleasuring her. Yet the more he watched her, the more he felt his own erection rub against the material of her pants. Before he could control himself, he undid, his pants letting out a fully hard, fully thick cock. He nibbled on her ears gently, and his cock began to tease her greatly. He wanted to enter her now but he felt that he needed to play with her a little longer.

When her tail wrapped around his strong muscular form, shivers went down his spine. He was reminded again that he was binding her life too not just a beautiful women, a women who is more then human, much more powerful and passionate then any other girl he's ever met. When he kissed her one more time, that's when it happened. A trigger in his mind, a sudden switch in his head. His cock slowly entered her. And he felt something awaken in side him. Something he felt resembling a Lion claiming it's pray...

Back
Top Bottom