Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

"Okay, you have no right to give me attitude after what you did!" She snapped, her voice already breaking. It was horrible and it was the time in her life that she realized she can't be so teasing or persistent because of the things that can come from that. She definitely didn't think of the consequence but neither did he.

Kevin got up, looking at her with tears in his eyes"You told me I should rip your clothes off and fuck you"He said staring at her

Kevin walked up to her"I'm sorry. You just made me so angry. I didn't mean to do that to you"He said and gently hugged her, crying

Hayden sat down with him and she kissed him back softly. Her hands moved around his cheeks and she kissed him a little deeply and then slowly pulled back, resting her forehead on his. "And by the way...I love you too." Since he said it to her the previous day.

He nodded"I'll never fuck you again without your permission"He said"Want me to kiss your booboo and make it feel better?"

he smiled, guessing what she was doing"Awww, Kevin will make it feel better"He said and started undressing her, caressing her body as he slipped her clothes off

Kevin smiled at her when she was naked and kissed her lips. he then trailed kissed down her body and around her nice tits and then to her juicy pussy, laying gentle kisses on her soft flesh

Back
Top Bottom