Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

She just stomped her foot on the ground and grabbed her things and walked out after him and pushed him. "God have like a sense of humor and get the damn stick out of your ass. You don't know how to have fun and it's annoying! You're a teenager and you're supposed to have fun. What the hell!?" She pushed him.

Kevin gasped as she pushed him and turned, getting pushed again"I know how to have fun bit you teasing me and pushing me away at the same time isn't my idea of fun. If I thought I ad a chance with you, then it'd be tolerable but you don't want me so where's the fun?"he asked, staring at her

He stopped at that and turned, stepping towards her"I so wish I could hit you. You are a tease and you need to stop or one of these days I'm just going to grab you, rip your clothes off and show you how much of a man I am"

Hayden smirked. "If you were any man you wouldn't wait, you'd just do." SHe siad gettng in his face and then steped back, moving away. "Guess you're not a man than, are you Kev?" She said as she looking back at him and winked, swaying her hips as she walked to her car.

Kevin stared at her, really pissed now. he ran after her in the empty parking lot and grabbed her, pushing her into her backseat"You want it, you got it"He said, yanking her shirt and pants off. He then ripped her bra and panties of before pulling his large cock out and thrusting the hard shaft into her and start fucking her hard and fast, holding her down

Hayden gasped and she hit him a little bit, trying to push him off. "no!" She cried as she was pushed back into the back seat and was trying to fight him off. She didn't want it like this. When he thrusted into her, she let out a gasp and closed her eyes, whimpering loudly, trying to just make it go away and wish it ended quick.

Kevin kissed her lips roughly and slowed down, realizing what he was doing"Why are you crying?"He asked"You wanted this"

Once she got home, she wiped her eyes and slightly limped to the front door, fiddling with her keys to find the right one and try to open the house. She couldn't believe he did that. Yeah she wanted him but not like that. It wasn't passionate. It wasn't good. It wasn't nice. It was just mean and nothing but mean. He was angry when he did it, how could she have liked that at all?

He pulled up after her and got out running to her"I'm so sorry, Hayden"He said, tears in his eyes"I didn't mean to do that"

He was waiting at the door for almost an hour before going home and going to his bed room and laying down as he cried. The next morning, he was just emotionless as he wrote up some bullshit poem and went to school.

She was late by ten minutes. She had glasses on her eyes and her hair was in a messy bun and she wore a simply shirt with jeans. "hey guys, sorry I'm late." She said as she walked in and put her things on her desk and got situated. Her mind wasn't there. "Um okay...so poems. Right poems." She nodded as she went to her computer and took roll and t hen collected poems.

Kevin went through the school day, just aloof and in slightly messy clothes. He dropped his poem off at her desk and sat in his seat, avoiding looking at her

When she walked to her car, she sat in and debated at whether or not to go to his place and confront him once and for all or just go home and cry. She started up her car and drove and once she got there, she went up to the door and knocked, waiting for him to answer.

Back
Top Bottom