Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

He held her carefully as he finished cumming, panting"That felt great"He said, slowly laying on the ground with her

The weekend seemed to go by so quick but it was perhaps the best weekend since she went into school for teaching. Monday came fast and she went back to the school, happy and more like herself. As she walked into class, she erased the white board and then wrote that day's agenda before sitting herself on her desk, handing out a poem to each of her students as they walked in. She wore a purple shirt with a jacket on with blue skinny jeans and converse. She was still a student after all other than being a teacher.

When the weekend was over, he felt great. He had been able to relieve some tension and went to school, feeling great. He wore a loose black hoodie over a black shirt since it was cool that day. He also had on lack jeans. The school day went by and he sat in English, sitting at the back this time.

Kevin looked up at his named being called"What the fuck? Fine, Ms Melons"He said, storming up front and slamming himself into the seat. He was angry now. He wanted to relax in back, ut no. She had to start this up again.

"Thank you." She said softly with a small smirk and she began class, reading the poem and then discussing it, later on having the class to write what they feel the poem means and then for homework to right their own version of the poem, not allowed to use any of the lines but just what they feel the poem is about.

She was sitting at her computer, researching a poem she'd want to read out in class the next day. Her eyes glanced over to Kevin and she couldn't help but grin a little bit. She loved getting on his nerves. It was like a love/hate relationship and they weren't even in a relationship. "You alright there Kev?" She smirked.

Kevin watched her walk around"Tease me. You know I like you but you do it anyway even though you won't do anything else but tease me"

Hayden put her hands on her hips and she grinned. "What are you going to do? Run to the principal and tell on me?" She asked. "I tease you because you tested me on my first day here. What can I say? I guess I just can't help but get revenge. It's been my problem since middle school." She shrugged innocently.

Kevin glared at her, face getting red. He wanted to just yelled at her right there, but instead grabbed his things and went to the door"I hate you"He said before slamming the door behind him and storming off to his car

Back
Top Bottom